CENTAC PG Medical / Dental Admission through NEET / MDS 2020 – Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) conducts the admission process for CENTAC PG Medical / Dental admission 2020. The application form for CENTAC PG Medical / Dental is available and last date for submission of form is extended. All the eligible candidates can apply online for CENTAC PG Medical/Dental admission form the official website i,e centacpuducherry.in or through the direct link which is provided below on this page. Candidates can get admitted to any of the government or private colleges under Puducherry through CENTAC 2020. Scroll down to get more information about CENTAC PG Medical / Dental Admission 2020 through NEET / MDS from this page.
Latest: Due to COVID-19, the release of PG-NEET Draft Merit list is postponed. Refer the website for getting updates.
CENTAC PG Medical / Dental Admission through NEET / MDS 2020
Candidates without original certificates are not allowed to take admission in allotted Medical / Dental college. The allotment is done through the online counselling. Candidates can fill their choices at the time of registration. Candidates can check the schedule for CENTAC PG Medical / Dental admission 2020 through NEET / MDS below.
|Release of online Application Form||26 Feb 2020|
|Last date to submit online Application Form|
|Release of Draft Merit List of Applied|
|Date of declaration of Merit List of Applied|
|1st round of counseling||25 Mar 2020|
|Joining Date for 1st round||12 Apr 2020|
|2nd round of counseling||20 Apr 2020|
|Joining Date for 2nd round||03 May 2020|
|Mop-up Counselling||05 May 2020|
|Joining Date for Mop-up round||12 May 2020|
CENTAC Pondicherry PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 Form Deadline Extended Notice
CENTAC Pondicherry has released the notice regarding the extension of last date for submission of PG Medical/Dental application form. Along with it CENTAC Pondicherry also revised the seat matrix for admission to MS/MD/MDS/Diploma courses for academic year 2020-2021.
CENTAC PG Medical / Dental Admission 2020 Application Form
The application form for CENTAC PG Medical / Dental Admission 2020 has been released on the official website i.e centacpuducherry.in. It is released in online mode only. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates may login and fill in all their details along with course preferences. Only after payment of application fees is made and verified, the candidates are allowed to enter their preferences of courses. Candidates without preferences, the application is incomplete and will be rejected.
How to fill CENTAC PG Medical / Dental Admission 2020 Application Form?
Eligible can follow the below steps to fill the application for CENTAC PG Medical / Dental Admission 2020.
For new user
All new users have to mandatory register for online Application submission.
For registered user
Registered users are required to follow all of the below steps for successful online Application submission.
For registered user course selection
The below course selection option is available only for user after successful online Application submission.
Documents to be uploaded at the time of filling the Application Form?
The documents to be uploaded at the time of filling the application form are as follows-
- NEET PG Score Card
- Nativity / Residence Certificate
- Certificate in support of the claim for reservation under different categories, viz.,Community / Income / Persons with Disability / Freedom Fighter / Ex-serviceman / Sports.
- Latest Photograph (size of 20 kb to 50kb) in JPEG format only
Courses Offered for CENTAC PG Medical / Dental Admission 2020
Candidates can check the courses offered for CENTAC PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 below.
- PG Diploma
CENTAC PG Medical / Dental Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for CENTAC 2020 PG Medical / Dental admission below.
- Candidates are required to have a valid NEET-PG or NEET-MDS score of the current year. The validity of the result of NEET-PG 2020 and NEET-MDS 2020 shall be only for the current admission session i.e. 2020 admission session for PG Medical/Dental courses.
- Candidates are required to have an MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate and should have permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or are likely to complete the internship on or before 31 March 2020.
- For the govt. quota seats of CENTAC 2020 only those candidates who reside in the UT of Puducherry are eligible.
- For all the management quota seats, only those candidates are eligible who are residing in the UT of Puducherry and belonging to respective minorities.
Candidates can check the non eligibility criteria from below.
- Candidates who join a PG Degree course in any branch and discontinue the course on any grounds after the cutoff date fixed by the Medical Council of India are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates taking an allotment for PG Degree course in any branch in the final phase counseling and not join the course on or before the cutoff date are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates undergoing a PG degree course are not eligible to apply for any PG degree.
- Candidates completing a Diploma Course (including All India Quota) are not eligible in the same academic year to apply for any PG Degree Courses.
- Candidates who have completed a PG Degree or candidates who possess a PG Degree are not eligible to apply for admission to any other PG Degree Courses.
- Candidate having Diploma holder is eligible to apply for Post Graduate Degree Course.
CENTAC PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 Merit List
Merit list is prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the NEET PG 2020 exam. Merit list is published on the official’s website i.e cenacpudducherry.in. Candidates also get a chance to raise an objection against the same. Officials verify the objections and published the final merit list. Separate merit list is prepared for Government Quota and Management Quota seats. In case, the registration is started again, then the new merit list is published for the new candidates.
CENTAC PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 Counselling
CENTAC PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 couselling shall be made on the basis of Merit. Counselling shall be done through computer module based on the preferences entered by the candidates. For physical counselling, candidates are called for counseling according to their ranks in batches. Candidates can choose any one of the branches or colleges available at the time of counseling Option once given during the counseling cannot be changed later.
The following details have to be taken note of by the students who attend counseling but not joining the course or cancelling the admission after joining the course after allotment of seat by CENTAC
Document to be required for CENTAC PG Medical/ Dental Admission 2020
Candidates have to carry mentioned below original documents at the time of joining in allotted Medical/ Dental colleges:
- Admit card issued by NBE
- Result/ Rank letter issued by NBE
- Mark sheets of MBBS/ BDS 1st, 2nd, and 3rd professional examination.
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent/ Provisional Registration certificate issued by MCI or DCI/ State Medical or Dental Council.
- High School/ Higher Secondary Certificate/ Birth Certificate as proof of Date of Birth
- Valid Government ID proof.
- Community Certificate issued by the competent Authority (If Applicable)
- Disability certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized medical board (If Applicable).
CENTAC PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 Seat Details
Check the seats available in the private and government medical/colleges for admission to PG Medical/Dental courses for the academic year 2020-2021.
- Click here to check the revised seat matrix for admission to MS/MD/MDS/Diploma courses.
CENTAC PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 Reservation
Reservation criteria for taking admission into PG courses as given below as per last year.
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||11%|
|Backward Classes Muslims||2%|
|Extreme backward Classes||2%|
|Children/Grand Children of Freedom (Fighter) (FF)||4%|
|Person with Disabilities||5%|
|Wards of Ex-Serviceman||1% and 3%|
|Candidate who are Meritorious in Sports||1%|
CENTAC PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 Fee Structure
CENTAC has not released fee details for CENTAC 2020 Medical/Dental admission yet. Candidates can check the previous year fee structure for CENTAC Medical/Dental admission through the links given below. The fee structure for CENTAC 2020 Medical/Dental admission 2020 is updated here as soon as CENTAC releases the same.
- Click here to check the revised annual tuition fees for PG-Medical.
- Click here for ICMC&RI fee Structure.
- Click here for Private Medical & Dental Colleges fee Structure.
Official website: centacpuducherry.in
For more information regarding CENTAC PG Medical / Dental Admission 2020 through NEET – Download Information Brochure 2020.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.