CENTAC (Centralized Admission Committee) is the Counselling Agency constituted by the Government of Puducherry to do counselling for admissions to various Post graduate and undergraduate courses in the UT of Puducherry. CENTAC has started the application procedure for PG medical and dental admissions. Candidates who have been declared qualified can register themselves on the website of CENTAC. The application process is completely online and no offline form will be accepted. For further details regarding CENTAC PG Medical / Dental Admission 2018 through NEET admission read the article further.
CENTAC PG Medical / Dental Admission 2018 through NEET
|Availability of online Application Form||08 Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form|
|Display of Provisional merit list||to be announced|
The registration process for CENTAC PG Medical / Dental Admission 2018 has been started on the official website of CENTAC which is centaconline.in or Candidates can also apply online through the link provided below.
Official website: www.centaconline.in
Instructions for Applying Online
- No manual applications are allowed. No need to submit hard copy to CENTAC.
- Candidate should pay non-refundable fee which varies according to the category of the candidate.
- Candidates are allowed to indicate their preferences (Choices) while filling the online application. The allotment of seats will be made based on the preferences indicated by the Candidate. Candidates can indicate preferences for Govt Quota as well as Management Quota seats.
- Candidate can modify the preferences till the last date. Candidates are requested to make preferences as per their wish. After the last date Candidates will not be allowed to modify the preferences and the preferences given by the candidates will be taken as the basis for allotment.
- Based on the NEET rank and applicable reservation the seats will be allotted as per the preferences given by the candidates and based on the availability of the seats. Candidates are advised to use the help document and helpline for any clarifications.
For more details Regarding Application form filling check – User manual
- Candidates should have cleared NEET PG / NEET MDS for admission to PG Medical and PG Dental Courses respectively.
- UT of Puducherry Candidates alone will be eligible for the Govt. Quota seats
- UT of Puducherry Candidates and Candidates from all other States will be eligible for the All India (Management) Quota.
Reservation: Reservations will be applicable only for the Govt. Quota seats.
Seats in the Deemed Universities are not counselled by CENTAC. The seats in the deemed universities are counselled by Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Government of India.
Subject wise PG Dental Course seat Matrix
Subject wise PG Medical Course seat Matrix