CETPPMC Hall Ticket can be download from here. CETPPDC / CETPPMC Exam.
After scrutinizing the completed application form the Hall Ticket for CETPPDC, containing the Name, Registration Number. Photograph and Entrance Test Center will be sent to the candidate. The Hall Ticket must be produced at the time of Entrance Test. Without the Hall Ticket no candidate will be permitted to write the test.
Duplicate Hall Ticket: If the Hall Ticket is not received, the candidate should contact authorities with two passport size photographs and proof of having applied for CETPPMC/ CETPPDC to get the Duplicate Hall Ticket.
- Hall Ticket is an important document without which you will not be permitted to take up the test.
- Candidates presenting themselves 30 minutes after the commencement of the Examination shall not admitted into the Examination Hall.
- Candidates are requested to bring HB Pencil, Eraser, Ballpoint pen etc.,
- The issue of Hall Ticket is an enabling provision for taking up the Common Entrance Test (CETPPMC) under Management Quota and does not mean that the candidate satisfies all the requirements to be eligible for seeking admission to the respective course. The decision on the eligibility of the candidates for admission to the course entirely rests with CETPPMC authorities.
- Possession of any incriminating material inside the hall or communicating / gesturing with any other students inside/outside of the hall will be viewed very seriously.
- Cell Phones are prohibited inside the Examination Hall.