CG B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board releases the CG B.Sc Nursing Admit card in through online mode. Admit card is important as it act as gate pass for the examination hall it also ensure that any cheating and fraud cases. Admit card will contain Candidate’s Name, Examination roll number, Exam timings and its venue. The Admit Card (Hall Ticket) will be available for download on the official site of the official site a few weeks after the procedure of registration closes, the dates of which are yet to be announced.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card
The procedure of applying for CG B.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam and getting the admit card is very simple you just have to fill the application form and once the registration process completed, Admit card is released by the CG VYapam. Candidates will be able to download the CG B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card by visiting the official website.
For the purpose of reference CG B.Sc nursing 2020 expected Schedule is given here.
|Availability of Admit Card||May 2020|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of Jun 2020|
Admit Card: The CG B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card will be available at Official Website: www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
How to download CG B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020
Admit card downloading process is very simple you just have to follow the step give below.
- First of all visit the official website
- On the home page you have to click on that says “Download CG B.Sc Nursing Admit card”
- Once you click on that link you will be redirected to admit card download page
- On the admit card download page enter your login details.
- In case you don’t remember the the login details usually there is a link to regenerate the password you can use that or you can directly contact to the official authorities.
- After you enter the login details and enter the dashboard there will be an option to download the admit card click it.
- Your CG B.Sc Nursing admit card will be displayed on the screen download it.
Note: Candidates are advised to carefully download the admit card and keep it multiple copy as this is an important document and can be used candidature verification at the exam hall.
General Instructions for the candidates:
- Candidate must reach the exam hall before the reporting time mentioned in the admit card.
- After 15 minutes of the start of the exam, the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates must carefully check what type of pen or pencil are allowed in the exam hall.
- if you find any error in the download admit card immediately contact the officials and let them know about the error.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any kind of electronic device inside the examination center,
- It is advised to candidates to check if all the details mentioned on the admit card are correct or not.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2020 Result
Once the examination process is complete CG Vyapam announces the B.Sc Nursing entrance exam result on the official website. Candidates can check the CG B.Sc result from the official website or through the direct link available on this page once it is declared. Result is usually released in the form of merit list in candidates name are present who qualifies the exam. Merit list is prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates and the selected candidates have to go for next round of selection which is seat allocation and document verification.