CG B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board releases the admit card for B.Sc nursing. Candidates can obtain the admit card from the official website, vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. It is not sent to the candidate’s address via post. To download the CG B.Sc nursing admit card, the candidate has to login using their registration ID and date of birth. Candidates have to carry the hardcopy of the admit card along with any photo ID proof on the exam day. Scroll down to check more details about the CG B.Sc nursing admit card.
Latest: Entrance exam has been cancelled, hence no admit card will be issued.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card
Admit card is the proof that the candidate is eligible for the entrance exam and has filled the application form. It is the entry ticket to the examination hall and candidate’s entry is prohibited without it. Candidates can check the schedule for the CG B.Sc nursing 2020 admit card from the table given below.
|CG B.Sc nursing 2020 admit card||Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card|
|Date of Examination|
Admit Card: Candidates can download the admit card as per the schedule from the official website, vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
How to download CG B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020
Candidates can download the admit card by following the below-mentioned 5 easy steps.
Step 1: The very first step is to click on the direct link given on this page under the schedule table section. In doing so, candidate is directed to the official website.
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the “Download CG B.Sc Nursing Admit card” link.
Step 3: On clicking the link, candidate is directed to the login page.
Step 4: Candidate is required to login using the registration ID and password.
Step 5: Click on the “login” button after the details are entered. Thereafter, the admit card of CG B.Sc nursing appears on the screen.
Note: Preserve the admit card as it is one of the most important document which is used for verification on the day of examination and even after that.
Details on CG B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card
The hall ticket of CG B.Sc nursing has the following details mentioned on it.
- Name of the candidate as filled in the application form
- Roll number
- Candidate’s photograph and signature.
- Date of the exam
- Time of exam.
- Exam center venue
What to carry on the Day of Examination?
Candidates have to carry the following documents on the exam day.
- Admit card: The hardcopy of the admit card is to be carried by the candidate on the day of examination.
- Any one photo ID proof: Candidate shall carry any one photo identity proof such as aadhar card, passport, voter ID, deiving license, etc.
- A passport size photo: Candidates have to carry 2 coloured passport size photos if the photograph on the admit card is blurred or not clear.
- Black/Blue pen
Important Instructions for the CG B.Sc Nursing 2020
Read the below-given instructions carefully.
- Candidate must reach the exam hall 45 minutes prior to the reporting time mentioned on the admit card.
- After 15 minutes of the start of the exam, the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- if candidate finds any error or discrepancy in the admit card, immediately contact the officials and let them know about the error.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any kind of electronic device inside the examination centre.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the pattern of the CG B.Sc. Nursing 2020 exam from below.
- Duration: CG B.Sc is of two (2) hour duration.
- Type of questions: The exam contains objective type, i.e multiple-choice questions.
- Number of questions: There are a total number of 100 questions in exam.
- Marking scheme: Candidate is given one (1) mark for every correct answer. There is no negative marking in the exam.
Candidates can check the distribution of marks from the table given below.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Centres
The list of test centres is given below along with the codes.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2020 Result
Once the examination process is complete CG Vyapam announces the B.Sc Nursing entrance exam result on the official website. Candidates can check the CG B.Sc result from the official website. The result is usually released in the form of merit list in candidates name are present who qualifies the exam. Merit list is prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates and the selected candidates have to go for next round of selection which is seat allocation and document verification.
About CG B.Sc Nursing 2020
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur conducts an entrance examination for admitting candidates in the B.Sc nursing course. Through the exam, candidates are given admission in various nursing universities and institutes of Chhattisgarh state. Candidates have to fulfil the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the exam. An application form is to be filled against the payment of the application fee in order to register for the CG B.Sc examination. In the entrance test, candidates have to solve 100 multiple choice questions of one (1) mark each in 120 minutes. Those who qualify the exam are allotted seats in the institutes of Chhattisgarh as per the merit obtained.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.