Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has released the admit card for CG B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam online. Admit Card is available online at the official website. Candidates who will fill the application form on time are eligible to download their admit card for the entrance exam. CG B.Sc Nursing 2018 Admit Card will contain all the necessary details regarding candidates and its examinations. Admit card will contain Candidate’s Name, Examination roll number, Exam timings and its venue. Check complete details on CG B.Sc Nursing 2018 Admit Card from this page.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2018 Admit Card
Candidates are able to download the CG B.Sc Nursing 2018 Admit Card by visiting the official website. To download the admit card, candidates shall enter their fifteen character Registration ID and image text shown on the screen to download CG B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2018.
Schedule for CG B.Sc Nursing 2018 Admit Card is given below:
|Availability of Admit Card||10 May 2018|
|Date of Examination||17 May 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to downoad the CG B.Sc Nursing 2018 Admit Card.
Official Website: www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
Test Centres for entrance exams are as follows:
How to download CG B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2018
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the CG B.Sc Nursing Admit Card.
- Enter 15 character registration ID and click SUBMIT.
- If you do not remember registration ID, you may enter Applicant Name (As mentioned in the Application form) and Father/Mother/Husband Name (As mentioned in the Application form) and click SUBMIT.
- The CG Vyapam Admit Card and candidate details will be displayed. Check that all details are correct.
- Download the pdf file.
- Connect a printer to your PC.
- Take print out of the admit card on a plain white sheet.
Significance of Admit Card
CG B.Sc Nursing Admit Card is a very important document. It is very important for the candidates to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam or enter the examination hall without the CG B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket. The admit card should be preserved until the admission process is not over as it may be required at the time of counselling and further admission process. It is advised to candidates to take print out of multiple copies of the hall ticket to be on the safer side.
General Instructions for the candidates:
- Candidate must reach the exam center on time.
- After 15 minutes of the start of the exam, the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- If the photograph of the candidate is not printed on the admit card the candidate is suggested to carry 2 passport size photographs on the day of the exam.
- Examinees need to carry a Blue or black pen for the examination.
- If there is any kind of discrepancy or error in the admit card, contact the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur authorities immediately.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any kind of electronic device inside the examination center,
- It is advised to candidates to check if all the details mentioned on the admit card are correct or not.