CG B.Sc Nursing 2019: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will release the notification for Entrance Examination for admission in B.Sc Nursing Course for the academic year 2019-20. The entrance exam will be conducted online to select the candidates who will get admission in B.Sc Nursing course at various colleges at Chhattisgarh. Application Form will be released in Online mode and will be available at the official website. Those candidates who will fill the application form on time will only be able to get their admit cards for the entrance exam. Result will be declared by the committee on their own website. Check complete details on CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 from this article.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2019
Interested candidates who will fill the application form, should ensure their eligibility before filling the application form. Candidates will get admitted on the basis on their marks scored by them in the Entrance exam conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. Candidates can check important dates for CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 from the table given below.
|Online Application starts||March 2019|
|Last date for submission of Application & fee online||April 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||May 2019|
|Date of Examination||May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||June 2019|
|Online registration for Counselling||September 2019|
Candidates can check the complete information of CG Vyapam B.Sc Nursing 2019 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
The conducting body has released the Nursing 2018 Counseling Information for admission to B.Sc. Nursing Course. Candidates are advised to carefully note down the dates for Nursing 2018 B.Sc Counseling. Candidates can check the same from the information given below.
- Click here to check the seat allotment on the basis of class 12th marks.
- Click here to check the allotment list for courses of B.Sc. Nursing 2018.
- Click here to check the Important Notice of B.Sc Nursing Entrance 2018.
- Click here to check the List of B.Sc Nursing Entrance 2018, which could not be verified for various reasons.
- Click here to check the notice regarding GG B.Sc Nursing 2018.
- Click here to check the List of UNFIT (due to less than 45% PCB) for Refund of fee.
- Click here to check the information regarding GG B.Sc Nursing 2018 for selected candidates.
- Click here to check the notice regarding GG B.Sc Nursing counselling 2018.
- Click here to check the notice regarding GG B.Sc Nursing Re Allotment 2018 (Fourth time for nursing courses).
- Click here to check the notice regarding entered candidates in GG B.Sc Nursing in 2018.
- Click here to check the notice regarding GG B.Sc Nursing Re Allotment (Third time for nursing courses).
- Click here to check the notice regarding online Re-registration (fourth time for nursing courses) for vacant seats.
- Click here to check Allotment list for B.Sc. Nursing as on December 21, 2018.
- Click Here to check the Notice for BSc Nursing New Institution.
- Click here to check the notification regarding Payment for B.sc Nursing & GNM Course.
- Click Here to check the Notification Regarding Mop – up round for B.Sc Nursing 2018.
- Click Here to check the Re-Registration information for B.sc Nursing 2018-2019
- Click Here to check the Vacant Seat Matrix BSc 2018 after Mopup Round Dated 24 Nov
- Click here to check the updated Re-Registration fee date for B.sc Nursing 2018-2019
- Click here to check the Notice of Mop-up Round BSc 2018.
- Click here to check the nursing manual mop-up round schedule.
- Click here to check the list of 1st Provisional Allotment List of Govt. and Pvt. BSc Nursing Admission.
- Citizen of India.
- Have Domicile of Chhattisgarh
- have completed 17 years of age on December 31, 2019.
- Passed Class 12 examinations with minimum 45% along with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
Application Form for CG B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam will be released online. Application form will be available at the official website. Candidates who will fill the application form on time will only be allowed to take entrance test conducted to get admission in B.Sc nursing course at various colleges at Chhattisgarh. Before filling the application form, candidates should have ensured their eligibility. Request for submission of Application form after its last date will not be considered by the authority.
For General Category: Rs. 200/-
For OBC: Rs. 150/-
For SC / ST / Physically Disabled: Rs. 100/-
Candidates can pay the application fee by Credit Card / Debit Card or Net Banking.
Admit Card will be released at the official website. Candidates can get their admit card after successful completion of the Application form. Those candidates who will fill the application form on or before its last date will only be able to download their admit card. Candidates will download it online by entering their Application Form number with his / her date of birth. Candidates must download CG B.Sc Nursing Admit Card and take two print outs. Candidates have to bring that downloaded admit card at the exam center. With Admit Card, no candidates will be allowed to take entry in the examination hall.
To take admission in B,Sc Nursing, candidate will have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. The exam consist of 100 Multiple type Questions of Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and English subjects. Four answer will be provided for every question. In which only one will be the correct answer of that question. Candidates will have to choose that one correct answer. One marks will be awarded for each and every correct answer. No marks will be provided if candidates does not answer the question. There is no negative marking.
Candidates who will going to appear in B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 must know about the syllabus for entrance exam. They should know that what will the topics of subjects coming in the entrance exam. For that purpose, we have provided the syllabus for CG B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 below.
Click here for Syllabus of CG Vyapam B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam.
CG B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 will be conducted in 8 different cities. Candidate has to choose any one among them for their entrance exam. The list of these exam centers is given below.
|Name of Exam Centers||Code|
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will release the Answer key for B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam after the successful completion of the test. Answer key will be released online at the official website. Candidates who will appear in the Entrance test will check his / her answer key by using its application form number and date of birth. With the help of this answer key, candidates can estimate their marks and also cross their marks with the official answer key’s answers.
Result will be released online at the official website. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will release the result few days after the successful completion of the entrance exam. The result will be released in the form of merit list. This merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the entrance exam. Merit list contains the list of candidates who will be selected for the next round.
The board will release an important notice of counselling for B.Sc Nursing. Candidates need to register themselves for the counselling process online before the last date. Candidates can check the list of documents required at the time of counselling and admission given below.
List of documents required at the time of counselling and admission
Official Website: www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
For more details on CG B.Sc Nursing 2018, download Notification.
Insofar, official details of CG B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as CG B.Sc Nursing releases CG B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.