CG Diploma Lateral Entry 2020 – CG Vyapam has released the notification for online counselling of CG Diploma Lateral Entry 2020. Online registration for CG Diploma Lateral Entry counselling has stared online at slcm.cgstate.gov.in. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board considers the marks of class 12th or ITI for admission in Diploma Lateral Entry in Chhattisgarh. Candidates can check all the information of CG Diploma Lateral Entry 2020, including registration, eligiblity criteria, selection process from this page below.
Latest: CG Vyapam has started online registration for Diploma Lateral Entry Counselling. Scroll down to access the link.
CG Diploma Lateral Entry 2020
Important dates for admission process are provided here. The candidates can check the Schedule for the CG Diploma Lateral Entry 2020 from the table given below.
|Online Counselling – Round 1||25 Sept 2020 (11 AM) – 03 Oct 2020 (5 PM)|
|Seat Allotment – Round 1||07 Oct 2020 (2 PM)|
|Reporting to Institute for Admission||07 Oct 2020 (2.30 PM) – 13 Oct 2020 (5 PM)|
|Details of Vacant Seats after Round 1||14 Oct 2020 (Before 11 AM)|
|Online Counselling – Round 2||15 Oct 2020 (11 AM) – 20 Oct 2020 (5 PM)|
|Seat Allotment – Round 2||24 Oct 2020 (2 PM)|
|Reporting to Institute for Admission||24 Oct 2020 (2.30 PM) – 31 Oct 2020 (5 PM)|
|Details of Vacant Seats after Round 2||01 Nov 2020 (Before 11 AM)|
CG Diploma Lateral Entry 2020 Counselling Registration
The online counselling registration for CG Diploma Lateral Entry 2020 has been started. Candidates can register online at slcm.cgstate.gov.in. The officials has also released a complete schedule for Counselling of CG Diploma Lateral Entry. Qualified candidates have to fill the registration form for counselling to appear in the counselling. The direct link to fill the online form for counselling is also provided below.
Online Counselling link: Click here to register online for CG Diploma Lateral Entry 2020 Counselling.
CG Diploma Lateral Entry 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must hold one of the following qualifications:
- Passing 12th with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Maths/Biology OR
- Passing 12th with science (mathematics as one of the subject compulsorily) or passing 12th with science and vocational/Technical subject from a recognized institution/board is essential OR
- Passing class 10th from recognized institution/board and also must have passed 2 years ITI certificate (issued from NCVT/SCVT) in relevant Technical/Vocational trade.
CG Diploma Lateral Entry 2020 Admission Procedure
Check the procedure for admission from the points given below.
- In case of ITI:- Merit list shall be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in all technical subjects of appropriate trade (including sessional and practical) excluding social science.
- In case of 12th:- Merit list shall be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in Science /Mathematics/ Biology/ vocational-technical subjects of class 12th (excluding Hindi and English)
Only one merit list shall be prepared on the basis of both 12th marks and marks obtained in ITI considering them equivalent. If percentage of marks is same than preference in admission shall be given to higher age candidate.
CG Diploma Lateral Entry 2020 Allotment
Allotment for admission to CG Diploma Lateral Entry 2020 will be released by the officials. Candidates can check it by login to their account on the official website. Candidates can also check allotment through the link that will be provided below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.