CG PAT 2018 Result- CG PAT 2018 will be conducted by CG Vyapam. The test is conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur. Based on the CG PAT 2018 Result, Candidates will get admission to Agriculture and Horticulture colleges of Indira Gandhi Agricultural University. Application process for the exam has been started and the exam will be conducted on May 31, 2018. After the successful conduction of the exam, Result will be published by the organizing committee on their official website. Candidates can check the details regarding result on this page below. Also, a direct link to view the result will be updated below.
CG PAT Result
CG PAT Result will be uploaded online on the official website of CG Vyapam. Candidates will be called for counselling if they pass the test. Schedule and link to view result will be provided below as soon as it is officially announced. Candidates will be able to view the result from the link (will be provided) given below after the official announcement of the result.
Schedule of CG PAT Result and counselling:
|CG PAT 2018 examination date||31 May 2018|
|Result CG PAT 2018||To be announced|
Result: Result of CG PAT 2018 will be uploaded on the official website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
Steps to Check the CG PAT Result 2018
Applicants who will appear for the CG PAT 2018 entrance exam can check their result on the official website by entering their roll no. / registration_id. Follow the steps given below to check the result:
- Visit the official website of CG PAT or Click on the direct link (will be provided) that is given above.
- Enter the CG PAT 2018 Registration id.
- CG PAT 2018 result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result of CG PAT 2018 and then print it for future references.
Applicants must retain the CG PAT 2018 result safely till the admission procedure is over. The result of CG PAT 2018 will also show the rank of the applicants and the merit list will be prepared based on it.
Tie Breaker Criteria
If any two candidates by any chance scores equal marks in the exam then there is a tie breaker criteria which is given by the organization which will help in judging which candidate gets more priority. Tie breaking criteria is as follows:
- Subjects are divided in two categories i.e.
- (A) Chemistry, Physics, Maths/ Biology
- (B)Life Sciences/ Agricultural Science, Agricultural Mathematics/ Crop Production and Horticulture
- Candidates having similar marks on the whole would be first judged by the marks they got in Part(A) an Part(B). Candidates having more marks in Part (B) would be preferred over Part(A).
- If Candidates have similar marks in both parts then preference would be given to the who has more age.
- If Age is also the same, then preference would be given on the basis of total marks gained in 12th class.
CG PAT 2018 Counselling
CG Vyapam will be conducting the counselling of CG PAT 2018 for applicants who will clear the exam. Those who will be having their names in the merit list would be called for Counselling. Once the documents are verified, applicants will be given an acknowledgement receipt.
Documents to be Carried to the verification centre
At the counselling of CG PAT 2018, applicants will have to get their documents verified. The list of documents which the candidates will have to get verified are given below:
- Class X Marksheet
- Class XII Marksheet
- CG PAT Application cum option form
- CG PAT 2018 score card
- Category certificate if applicable
- Domicile certificate
- Physically handicapped candidate will have to provide a medical proof and certificate