CG PAT 2019 Admit Card: Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board releases the CG PAT 2019 Admit Card earlier on May 22, 2019, instead of May 24. The candidates who successfully fill the application form for CG PAT 2019 can able to download the admit card. Candidates must remember their registration id in order to download the admit card. Forgetting the registration id makes the task lengthy. Although one can retrieve the registration Id if forgotten. the complete process to download the CG PAT 2019 Admit Card is explained in the article further.
CG PAT 2019 Admit Card
The admit card downloaded by the candidate must be kept safe even after the examination process is over. The selected candidates after the examination and declaration of Result have to produce the admit card in the counselling round. Check the tentative release date of CG PAT 2019 Admit Card in the table below.
|CG PAT 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card|
|Date of Examination||30 May 2019|
- Click here to download the CG PAT 2019 Admit Card.
- Click here to check the notice for CG PAT Admit Card.
Notice for CG PAT 2019 Admit Card
- Click Here to open the above in a new window.
Official Website: cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
How To Download CG PAT 2019 Admit Card
The candidates who apply for CG PAT 2019 examination are able to download their admit card in the month of May 2019. The admit card is issued to only those candidates whose application are accepted by the board. The process to download the admit card online is elaborated below.
- Visit the official website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- On the homepage in the admit card section click on to Entrance Exam.
- On the page that opens click on to “Entrance Admit Card 2019”.
- A login page opens
- Provide your Registration Id ( created at the time of registration)
- Enter the code.
- Press Submit to open admit card
- Take a printout of the admit card to be taken to the examination center.
How To download CG PAT 2019 Admit Card Without Registration ID?
The registration Id is important to be remembered by the candidates in order to download the admit card or even at the time of result. In case a candidate forgets his/her registration id, they still can download the admit card by following the steps.
- On the login page mentioned in the steps to download admit card above.
- Click on to “Search registration Number”.
- A new page is redirected.
- Enter the exam type.
- candidate’s name
- Relative’s name
- Date of birth
- Then click on to Search to search the Registration number.
- Or click on to reset.
Details On CG PAT 2019 Admit Card
The details on the CG PAT 2019 admit card is very important as it proves the identity of the candidates t the examination center. Candidates are advised to check the details in the admit card before taking the printout. The details mentioned in the admit card are listed below.
- Name of the candidate
- Examination date
- Examination time
- Examination center
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature and thumb impression
CG PAT 2019 Examination Pattern
The pattern of examination for CG PAT 2019 has been provided below as per last year’s examination.
- The total number of questions: 200
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Total marks: 200
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Crop Production, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry
- No candidate receives CG PAT 2019 admit card by post under any circumstances.
- The admit card is mandatory to be brought to the examination centre without which candidate is not be allowed to take the examination.
- If the photograph of the candidate is not clear on the admit card he/she must paste a photograph on the same.
- Admit card must be kept safe after the examination as it is used at the time of counselling.
CG PAT 2019 Answer key
After having appeared for CG PAT 2019 Answer key, a candidate can estimate their chances of qualifying for the exam. Chhatisgarh Professional Examination Board is responsible for releasing the CG PAT 2019 answer key on its official website, cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. CG PAT 2019 Answer key is said to be released in pdf file format. Candidates can follow the prescribed marking scheme and cross verify the responses, that he/she has provided. But, he/she gets to know his/her exact CG PAT 2019 scores, on the day of result declaration.
These are few doubts that a candidate seeks answers for, related to CG PAT 2019 Admit Card. Check the answers from below.
Q1. If a candidate has a grievance related to CG PAT 2019 Admit Card, whom should he/she contact?
Ans. Such candidates can contact the concerned authorities over the helpline number, 0771-2972780 on any weekday between 11 am to 5 pm. On Weekends, candidates can contact over this number – 7470470609.
Q2. If a candidate loses his/her admit card, can he/she get a duplicate admit card?
Ans. No. Under any circumstances, a candidate is not issued a duplicate CG PAT admit card. As and when released, a candidate needs to take sufficient number of print outs, as this admit card is required to complete the other process.
Q3. Can a candidate get the CG PAT 2019 Admit card in offline mode?
Ans. A candidate is not issued CG PAT 2019 Admit card in offline mode via any registered postal service.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.