CG PAT 2019 Application Form: Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board hasl released the application form for CG PAT 2019. The candidates willing to take Pre Agriculture and Veterinary Polytechnic Test for admission in Agriculture or veterinary courses from the board can apply online once the application is released. The application form is released on March 29, 2019 on the official website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
To apply for the examination candidates must check the eligibility required by the board for admissions to its courses. The candidates eligible can apply for the entrance examination. Details regarding CG PAT 2019 application process is explained in the article.
Latest: The application form of CG PAT 2019 is available now. Scroll down to fill the same.
CG PAT 2019 Application Form
Check the dates regarding CG PAT 2019 from the table below. The official dates for 2019 has been announced.
|CG PAT 2019 Application Form||Important dates|
|Online application||29 Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form with Online fee||21 Apr 2019|
Application Form: Candidate can fill the CG PAT 2019 Application Form from below links.
- Click Here to fill the application form for CG PAT 2019.
- Click Here to track the application status.
- Click Here to check the transaction status.
The candidates applying for CG PAT 2019 must check the application fee that has to be paid by them. the application fee is different for candidate belonging to the different categories as per the government of India. The category wise application fee is given in the table below.
How To Fill CG PAT 2019 Application Form
Online application for Pre Agriculture and Veterinary Polytechnic Test is expected to be available in the month of April 2019. Candidates who are willing to take the examination must follow the steps provided below to apply.
The very first step is to register online for the application process, For the registration process will help the candidate to log in and apply. To register candidates will have to:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the link to register
- Enter the details required such as Name of candidate, Email.
- Set a password that is to be remembered for future login.
- The candidate is now registered, the registration confirmation will be sent to the candidate in an email or SMS.
The registration process will lead the candidates to the application form filling, I the very first part of the application candidates will have to choose from details such as:
- If Indian or not.
- If a CG domicile or not.
- The subject they had opted in 12th Board examination
- The group in which they want to take the examination.
Step3: Basic Information
In the next section, candidates will be asked to provide basic or personal information such as:
- Name of the candidate.
- father’s name
- Mother’s name
- date of birth
- Roll number of class 10th
- Aadhaar no.
Step3: Contact Detail
Then the contact details of the candidate will be asked such as:
- Address, House no.
- Post Office
- Mobile number
Choose the examination center from the drop-down menu.
The candidate will finally have to agree to the terms and conditions of the institution by clicking in the box beside “I Agree” and entering the code that will be provided in the box. The application will then be submitted and the candidate will be redirected to fee payment page.
Uploading Of Photograph and Signature: In the application form candidates will have to upload their scanned photograph and signature, the details for uploading the same are mentioned below.
|File size||50-40 Kb|
|File size||50-40 Kb|
Application Fee Payment
To pay the application fee candidates can choose from the three gateways provided by the institution that is explained below, before reaching the gateway to pay CG PAT 2019 application fee candidate will have to click on the fee payment section where they will enter the registration Id and the fee to be paid by the candidate will be displayed.
- Pay through ICICI Bank / HDFC Bank: Payment through ICICI bank can be done by the candidate online through Credit / Debit / Net banking.
- Pay through State Bank Of India: To pay through SBI MOPS payment system candidate can choose state banks net banking and pay online for the CG PAT 2019 application.
CG PAT 2019 examination Centers
The test centers are to be chosen by the candidates while filling the application form. The choice of cities from which candidates can choose the preferred test centers are given below for the ease of candidates. The list is as per previous year information, any change in the list of centers this year will be updated.
|Janjgir Champa||Baloda Bazar|
Process To Track CG PAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates, after filling and submitting the application form, can track the status of the same by logging in with the help of Registration Id and date of birth. The registration Id and Date of birth is the one that was generated at the very step of application form filling. Tracking the application will help the candidate know if in case his/her application has been rejected so that they can take an action regarding the same. Only those candidate will get the admit card whose application has been accepted.
Important Instruction regarding CG PAT 2019 Application Form
- Candidates must fill in the proper details in the application form, any mistake in the application form cannot be corrected by the candidate. In case of any mistake, candidates will have to fill a new application form.
- For any query regarding application form or related queries candidates can call 0771 -2972780
Insofar, Official details for CG PAT has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Chattisgarh professional examination board will release CG PAT 2019, information will be updated here.