CG PAT 2020 – Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur conduct Chhattisgarh Pre Agriculture Test (CG PAT) at the state level every year. CG PAT 2020 is an offline test (pen and paper test). It is conducted for all those aspiring to take admission in Agriculture and Horticulture colleges of Indira Gandhi Agricultural University also known as Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (IGKV). The test is conducted in the last week of May 2020. The candidate requires to fill an application form at cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. to appear for CG PAT 2020. Aspirants who have cleared 12th grade and is a local of Chhattisgarh is eligible to apply for the exam. Details related to the syllabus, important books, eligibility, exam pattern can be found on this page. Stay tuned!
CG PAT 2020
The application form for CG PAT 2020 had to be filled online from the official website of the exam. Aspirants must refer to the this schedule and prepare for the entrance exam. The schedule for CG PAT 2020 is as follows:
|CG PAT 2020||Dates|
|CG PAT 2020 Application Form releases in||Last week of Mar 2020|
|CG PAT 2020 Application Form process ends in||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|CG PAT 2020 Admit Card releases in||3rd week of May 2020|
|CG PAT 2020 Exam is held in||Last week of May 2020|
|CG PAT 2020 Result will be declared in||1st week of July|
CG PAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must check the eligibility criteria if planning to apply for CG Pre Agriculture Test 2020. Candidates must refer to the points given below to check the eligibility criteria of Indira Gandhi Agricultural University.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age limit: Candidate must not be more than 30 years of age
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed 12th standard from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Physics, Chemistry, Life Sciences/ Agricultural Science and Agricultural Mathematics/ Crop Production and Horticulture as mandatory subjects.
- Marks: Candidate must have scored at least 35% aggregate in qualifying examination
- Domicile: Chhattisgarh
CG PAT 2020 Exam Pattern
This section talks about the duration of exam, type of questions that are asked in exam, marking pattern, section division and so on.
- Mode of Examination: offline mode (pen & paper mode)
- Duration of Examination: 3 hours (180 minutes)
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions (MCQ)
- Number of questions: 200 questions
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark is awarded for every correct answer. No negative marking in CG PAT 2020.
Subject Marks Physics 60 Chemistry 60 Biology / Mathematics 80 Total 200
CG PAT Preparation Tips (From the Topper’s Guide)
Studying at Big Prestigious University is a dream of every student who wants to pursue Agriculture programs. CG PAT as one of the most important exam to enter the room of your dreams is no easy but not impossible. All it needs is a candidate with a clear aim, determination, will power and focus.
Some of the toppers of CG PAT and other similar exam states that stress and pressure cannot be avoided as it is the Byproduct of competitive exams. They mentioned that a month before the exam you will feel yourself on brink of a nervous breakdown. However, Practice is the only key to crack the mind puzzle and smart solving skills is another technique to crack CG PAT. Here are the few tips shared by some of the genius students –
- Start Preparing well in Advance – If you think that you’re weak in any particular section then don’t worry but please be hurry! Start your preparation in advance so as to avoid last moment traffic in your head.
- Understand the exam pattern and prioritize according to your skills.
- Do not refer to too many books. It is better to follow one good book from a well-known author rather than referring to many books for the same section.
- Give as many as possible Mock Tests and analyze your performance in every section.
- Refer to last year question papers. It will give candidate better understanding of the level of exam and provides with the essence of questions asked.
- Don’t be shy! Do not keep your doubts till you. share them and get it cleared.
- Make a study plan and follow it regularly- Remember, your biggest tool is consistency.
- Clear your concepts and practice shortcuts techniques of solving questions.
- Keep a holistic approach. Do not leave things for tomorrow.
CG PAT 2020 Rules and Regulations
The following are the point that must be known by every CG PAT aspirant –
- The candidate must reach the exam center 45 minutes prior to the actual timing.
- The candidate shall have their admit card along with ID Proof with them.
- Acquire the seat of your roll number only.
- Maintain silence in the examination hall.
- Candidate must have their own stationery items such as a black gel pen /ballpoint pen. Borrowing of stationery is prohibited in the examination hall.
- Smoking in the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- The candidate shall not use any unfair means of communication
- The candidate shall be given a rough paper to do all the calculations. Apart from that paper, nothing else should be used for any sought of calculation.
- And, Candidate is not allowed to carry any material other than admit card and id proof with them.
- No eatables are allowed inside the exam hall.
CG PAT 2020 Application Form
CG PAT application form has to be filled online. It is released for Agriculture, Horticulture and Veterinary courses. Only aspiring and eligible candidates should fill the application form. The last date to submit the CG PAT application form is the third week of April 2020. After that, no application form is entertained by CG Board. Chhattisgarh Pre Agriculture Test (CG PAT) is conducted for 27 colleges that fall under the CG Board.
Applicaion Fee for CG PAT 2020
Application Form is considered complete only after the payment of application fee. The amount of application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. The below mentioned are the application fee for different category of students –
|SC / ST / PWD||100/-|
Mode of Payment
Candidate can make the payment for an online application form via the following three ways.
- Pay through ICICI Bank
- Pay through HDFC Bank
- Pay through State Bank of India (SBI)
CG PAT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates CG PAT 2020 admit card is made out of the information provided by the candidate in the application form. Candidates can download the admit card through official website by using their registration ID and date of birth. Admit card is not sent via post to candidate’s address. It is mandatory to carry the hall ticket on the exam day along with one photo ID proof. Candidate’s entry is prohibited without the admit card. Softcopy of admit card is not acceptable.
Details on CG PAT 2020 Admit Card
Hall ticket of PAT has the following details mentioned on it which makes it even more important and those are –
- Candidate’s name
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s photograph and signature.
- Date and Time of Examination.
- Exam center.
- Other important details.
CG PAT 2020 Exam Centres
The table below lists down the examination centers for the CG PAT 2020 exam. The exam centres are listed below as per the information issued in the previous year’s information brochure.
- Janjgir Champa
- Jashpur Nagar
- Baloda Bazar
CG PAT 2020 Result
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board declares the result for PAT on the official website after the exam as per the schedule of 2020. To check the result, candidate have to enter the roll number. Thereafter, CG PAT result will appear on the screen. CG PAT 2020 Merit list is prepared on the basis of the scores of the candidates. Admission in Agriculture, Horticulture and Veterinary courses of Indira Gandhi Agricultural University is given on the basis of Merit list. Tie-breaking method is used if two or more candidates score same marks in the exam. The result is followed by the counselling process.
CG PAT 2020 Counselling
Counselling process will be held after the declaration of the CG PAT 2020 Result. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur will conduct the counselling process on the basis of merit obtained by the candidates in the CG PAT 2020. Candidates who are eligible will only be admitted to sit in the counselling process held by the CPEB. Counselling procedure ends only when the seats of the colleges are all booked.
The verification of each candidate is done on that day. If any student is found ineligible, then he / she will be terminated from the admission process. The following is the list of documents that are must to be carried on the day of counselling.
- 10th marksheet
- 12th marksheet
- CG PAT 2020 scorecard
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate (if candidate is applying in any other category)
CG PAT 2020 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The following are the list of questions that comes in the mind of every aspirant –
Q) Is there any negative marking in CG PAT?
A) No. There is no negative marking in CG PAT 2020. Hence, candidates are suggested to attempt as many as possible number of questions as they can.
Q) How can i fill the application form?
A) Candidate can fill the application form of CG PAT 2020 online through the official body of the exam. 4
Q) Is the exam of CG PAT 2020 is conducted in online mode?
A) CG PAT was conducted in offline manner till 2019. So, the same is expected in 2020. However, there can be a change in the exam patter of 2020. Any change in exam pattern will be updated on this page once the official brochure releases.
Official Website: www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.