CG PET 2019 – Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) had conducted the Chhattisgarh Pre – Engineering Test (CG PET) on May 16, 2019. Final Answer Key along with the CG PET 2019 Result has been released on May 31, 2019. CG PET is a state level entrance exam conducted to grant admission into Bachelor’s level Engineering courses such as Dairy Technology and Agriculture Engineering. Candidates who have given JEE Main can also apply and take admission in B.E. courses, however, this is only applicable for the ones who are not domicile of Chattisgarh. To know more about CG PET 2019, gather information from this article.
CG PET 2019
As CG PET is an entrance conducted to grant admission at Bachelor’s Level, candidates must have passed the 10+2. To know more about CG PET 2019, check the schedule given below:
|CG PET 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||19 Mar 2019|
|Last Date to Fill the Application Form and submit the Application Fee||07 Apr 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card||26 Apr 2019|
|Reissue of Admit Card||06 May to
|Date of Chhattisgarh Pre – Engineering Test 2019|
|The release of Final Answer key||31 May 2019|
|Result Declaration||31 May 2019|
CG PET 2019 New Exam Date and Admit Card Date
CG PET 2019 Canceled Notice
CG PET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who want to take admission should make sure that they fulfill the required eligibility criteria specified for each course. Candidates should carefully check the Information Brochure for all the information related to CG PET 2019.
There is some Common criterion which candidates have to match in order to take admission in their respective courses such as:
- Candidates must be Indian National.
- Candidates must be a state of domicile.
For Engineering Programme
- Candidates must have passed senior secondary (10+2) from Chattisgarh Board or any other recognized Board.
- Aspirants willing to apply must Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects as Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject in their qualifying examination with 45% qualifying marks for general category and 40% for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates respectively.
For Agriculture Engineering
- Candidates must have completed 16 years of age before 31st August of 2019.
- Applicants should have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in PCM & English for general category and 40% for SC/ST/OBC from a Chattisgarh Board or any other recognized Board.
- Students who are still in the final year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English as subjects in the qualifying examination.
For Dairy Technology
- Applicants must have completed 17 years of age before 31st December 2019.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 from Chattisgarh Board or any other recognized Board with at least 50% marks in PCM and English for general category and 40% for reserved categories.
- Students applying must have Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English as subjects in their qualifying examination.
CG PET 2019 Application Form
CG PET Application Form can be filled from the official website which is http://www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Candidates have to fill the form and enter all the required details like personal details, contact details, and educational details.
Make sure you keep all the documents ready before filling the application form such as all the mark sheets of 10th and 12th, other certificates. Now, candidates must note that to fill the form they are required to enter the valid details of their govt. id proof which can be either Aadhar Number / PAN Card / Driving License.
Application Fee: To complete the application process candidates have to pay the application fee given below as per laid by the conducting body through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking.
|Category||Application fee (in Rs.)|
Note: It is advised that candidates should take a print out of the Application form for acknowledgment.
CG PET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who will fill the application form successfully are going to be issued Chhattisgarh Pre – Engineering Test Admit Card. It can be downloaded from the official website. To download it, enter your required login credentials. It is a noteworthy document which has to be carried at the examination, so it is advised that it must be preserved till the end of admission. CG PET 2019 Admit Card comprises of information like name and address of the candidate, test schedule, photograph and signature of the candidates.
CG PET 2019 Test Centers
The examination to be held at the following places listed below. The examination will be held on 27 test centres as provided below:
|Code No.||Test Centers|
CG PET 2019 Exam Pattern
CG PET 2019 will be conducted in the morning shift. It is important to be aware of the exam pattern as it allows candidates to prepare in a better and nuanced way. If you are through with the exam pattern you can also crack the examination. Check the details given below for the same:
- Mode of the Examination: CG PET 2019 is an offline examination.
- Nature of Examination: It will be multiple choice-based (MCQs) exam in which each question will consist of 4 options.
- The number of questions: 150 (50 Question in each section)
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, candidates will get 01 marks each.
- Negative Marking: There shall be no negative marking in the Chhattisgarh Pre – Engineering est.
- Subjects: It will comprise 3 sections .i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics with 50 questions in each section.
How to prepare for CG PET 2019?
If candidates have to crack the examination, they are required to follow some strict timetable and go as per it until the time of examination. Let us see what are the useful tips.
- Make a timetable: Make sure you prepare a timetable when you start preparing for the examination and until the time of examination follow it. Segregate the time i.e. you can decide how much time has to be given to which subject.
- Make notes: It is a useful tip to make notes because that is going to help you to remember things better. It is advised to make sticky notes and revise them between the other activities too.
- Practice the Sample Papers: To crack the examination, practice more and more sample papers and recognize your weak and strong points / subjects.
- Revise: After the preparation is complete, revise as frequently as possible because that is going to help you remember things.
- Stay Calm and Positive: As the preparation creates a lot of pressure on the students, it is advised to you to stay positive and calm and indulge in other activities apart from the studies which make them feel good.
CG PET 2019 Syllabus
Candidates should know the syllabus of CG PET 2019 to do the preparation so that students can score well in the examination. By referring to the syllabus candidates will get to know the major topics which one needs to prepare from the exam point of view. Candidates can start the reparation of the Chhattisgarh Pre – Engineering Test after checking the syllabus mentioned below.
If a candidate has trouble loading the above syllabus then, click here to download.
CG PET 2019 Answer Key
After the few days of the conduction of exam CG PET 2019 answer key will be released. It will be helpful for the candidates who will appear for the examination as they will be able to cross check their answers. Answer Key will be declared in a PDF format so that candidates will be able to match their answers and get the estimate of the score. Candidates will also get to know whether they will be eligible for the counseling round or not. After the release of answer key applicants will have the provision to raise the objection against the answer key with the required evidence.
CG PET 2019 Result
CG PET 2019 result will be declared by the conducting body after the completion of the written exams. The result will contain marks secured by the candidates in the exam. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their scores. The result will be published on the official website. CG PET 2019 Result is going to indicate scores and ranks obtained by the candidates. After the result declaration, a merit list is also going to be published for the candidates who will be applying through JEE Main 2019.
CG PET 2019 Counselling
Candidates who will score well in the examination will be eligible for the counseling round. CG PET 2019 will publish the information regarding counseling soon after the results are declared. Counseling for JEE and CG PET qualifiers is going to be conducted separately. The qualified candidates are required to register themselves. There are going to be 3 rounds of counseling. Candidates are required to be present for the counseling process at the allotted date and venue and also with the specific documents required. After the document verification, the Seat allotment will be done.
CG PET 2019 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check reservation of seats state-wise issued by the conducting body as applicants who will be willing to apply for CG PET 2019 will have an idea about the seats available. Candidates can check the table below to check the break up of the seats.
|Private Minority Institutes||50||–||–||50|
- Chhattisgarh State Quota (CGQ1): Candidates belonging to Chhattisgarh State domicile will be eligible for admission under this category.
- Other State Quota (OSQ1): Candidates belonging to other states will be eligible for admission under this category.
- Management Quota (MQ1): Candidates belonging Chhattisgarh as well as of other states will be eligible for admission in this category.
- Minority Quota (MINQ1): Candidates belonging to Minority will be eligible for admission in this category.
Official Website: www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
For more details, about CG PET 2019 –
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.