CG PET 2022 Counselling – Directorate of Technical Education, Chhattisgarh conducts the CG PET Counselling 2022 for admission into technical courses for various institutions of Chhattisgarh. The counselling process will be conducted in online mode at cgdteraipur.cgstate.gov.in. The counselling process involves various steps such as registration, choice filling, documents verification and to pay the fee. After the counselling, candidates have to go through the seat allotment process. If candidate, secures a seat for admission, he/she must pay the fee for confirming the admission. Candidate may check the complete details regarding the CG PET 2022 Counselling from this page.
CG PET Counselling 2022
CG PET Counselling will be conducted in multiple rounds depending on the number of seats in different courses. After the counselling, candidates will be invited to complete the procedure for admission. Candidates can check the counselling procedure below.
|CG PET 2022 Exam||To be announced|
|Counselling Registration start||To be announced|
|Counselling Registration Ends||To be announced|
|Admission to Alloted Seats||To be announced|
|Information of vacant seat||To be announced|
How to Apply for CG PET 2022 Counselling ?
Counselling Process for CG PET 2022 consists of various steps .Candidates can apply for the CG PET 2022 Counselling by following the steps mentioned below.
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates after getting shortlisted for the counselling will have to register themselves.
- Visit the official website of CG PET Counselling i.e. cgdteraipur.cgstate.gov.in.
- Click on the registration link for CG PET Counselling 2022. A new page with the registration form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the form with details such as CG PET/ JEE Mains roll number, date of birth, domicile certificate etc.
- After that, candidates will get a unique registration number by the authority.
Step 2: Uploading of Scanned Images
- Candidates have to upload a recent photograph and their signature.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates can check the format for the documents in the below given table.
|Recent Photograph||5 kb – 100 kb||Jpg/ Jpeg|
|Signature||5 kb – 100 kb||Jpg/ Jpeg|
Step 3: Counselling Fee Payment
- Candidates have to pay the counselling fee via online mode.
- Candidates can pay the fee through Net banking, Credit card and Debit card.
Step 4: Option Filling
- For choice filling, candidates have to choose the options of branches and courses in which candidate wants to get the admission. Candidates have to choose the options according to the preference. After filling the choices, candidates may take the printout of the form.
Step 5: Documents Verification
- After filling the choices, candidates have to get their documents verified at the reporting center.
- Candidates have to carry the original documents as well as the photocopies for the verification purpose.
- After the verification of documents , candidates will receive an acknowledgment slip.
- Incase, any candidate is physically not fit for the counselling, their parent can attend the counselling with the candidates medical certificate.
Step 6: Allotment of Seats
- After the verification of the documents, candidates will be offered seats on the basis of their ranks in the merit list.
- Other than the merit list, candidates selection for the course will depend on the option filling, number of seats in the course or college.
Step 7: Reporting to College
- Now, candidates have to reach their allotted college for confirmation of the admission seat.
- Show the allotment letter to the institute and pay the admission fee.
Documents required at the time of Counselling
Counselling happens to the last leg of the admission process and candidates have to carry certain documents in order to guarantee their admission to the college. The list of the documents is provided below.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- CG PET Registration Form (For counselling)
- Migration and Conduct Certificate
- CG PET Mark Sheet
- JEE Main Mark Sheet
- Domicile certificate
About CG PET
Chattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test is conducted to give admission to students in UG Engineering courses. CG PET is conducted by Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) which is also known as CG Vyapam. CG PET is conducted in the offline mode and is objective in nature. In other words, there are multiple-choice questions in the exam and the questions are asked from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Official Website: vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.