CG Post Basic Nursing 2020: CPEB has open the registration process for the vacant seat of Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Courses. Registration is open from March 13, 2021, at the official website, cgdme.co.in. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur will not conduct an entrance exam for CG Post Basic Nursing this year. It is conducted for providing admission to 2-years of Post Basic Nursing programme. It is the State Level entrance exam through which students can get admission in nursing institutions of the state. The detailed information regarding CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Latest: CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 Vacant Seat registration is open from March 13, 2021. Check more details below.
CG Post Basic Nursing 2020
Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. The eligible candidates can able to apply online as the application form has released only in online mode. To fill the application form, candidates have to visit the official website. The important dates regarding CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 admission are provided below.
Schedule for Merit Based Admission
|CG B.Sc Nursing 2020||Dates|
|Online Application Form||24 Aug 2020|
|Last date to apply online||23 Sep 2020|
|Application Form starts on||21 Apr 2020|
|Application form ends on|
|Application Re-open||23-30 Jun 2020|
|Application Form Correctin||23-30 Jun 2020|
|Admit Card releases on|
|Date of Entrance Exam|
|Declaration of Result|
|Online registration for Counselling|
CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 Vacant Seat Notification
CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 Mop Up Round Allotment List
Chhattisgarh Professional Education Board has released the Mop-up Round Allotment List for CG Post Basic Nursing 2020. And scrutiny process for admission is starting from February 19 to 21, 2021. Candidates can check the CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 Mop-up Round Allotment List via direct link is given below.
Check Allotment List: Click here to check the Mop-up Round Allotment List of Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) Course Adm. Year 2020.
CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 Scrutiny Process Extended
Earlier Notice –
CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 Second Online Counseling
- Click here to view/download Notice for Second Online Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Counseling in Pdf Format.
CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 Application Form Reopen Notice
CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 Exam Cancellation Notice
- Click here to download the exam cancellation notice.
- Click here to download notice regarding merit-based admissions.
CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 Application Form
The application form for CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 has released by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur on the official website as per the schedule. Candidates who fill the application form on time are allowed to take an entrance test conducted to get admission in Post Basic nursing course at various colleges at Chhattisgarh. Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure his / her eligibility. Request for submission of Application form after its last date will not be considered by the authority.
- General Candidates– Rs. 200/-
- OBC Candidates- Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates– Rs. 100/-
Mode of Payment:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed eligibility criteria for CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Candidate should be a Native of Chhattisgarh.
- Candidates belonging to all categories should have passed General Nursing & Midwifery with a pass in the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10 + 2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the University.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years and not more than 35 years old as on the year of examination.
CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus for CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 entrance exam is provided below:
Anatomy & Physiology –
- Skeletal system
- Muscular system
- Cardio-vascular system
- Respiratory system
- Digestive system
- Excretory system
- Nervous system
- Endocrine system
- Reproductive system
Classification, structure, size method and rate of reproduction of microorganism, Pathogenic and non-pathogenic organisms, Common diseases caused by different types of microorganisms, Sources and transmission of infection, collection of specimens, type of immunity, Hypersensitivity and autoimmunity, Sterilization and Disinfection, Pasteurization, Bio-safety and waste management. Inoculation of culture media, Staining and examination of slides.
Fundamental of Nursing
- Introduction to Nursing
- Nursing care of the patient / Client
- Basic Nursing Care and Needs of the patient
- Basic Needs and Care in Special conditions
- First Aid
Community Health Nursing
- Introduction to community Health and community health Nursing
- Community health nursing process
- Health Assessment
Importance of enviourmental health, prevention of control of enviournmental pollution, community organization to promote environmental health.
Medical Surgical Nursing
- Nurse’s role in Management of Fluids, Electrolyte and Acid Base Balance, Management of patients in pain Operation Theater Technique Physical Environment, Management of patient undergoing surgery,
- Medical surgical and Nursing management of patient with impaired respiratory function, digestive and gastrointestinal disorders, endocrinal and metabolic disorders, renal and urinary disorders, neurological disorders, cardiovascular and hematological disorders in all nutritional consideration.
- Nursing management of elderly
- Nurses role in emergency conditions.
- Medical surgical and nursing management of cancer patients, patient with ophthalmic, ear nose and throat disorders.
- role of nurse in disaster management
Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing
- Meaning and definition of mental health and mental illness. mental mechanisms (ego mechanisms), personality and types of personality.
- Mental Health Assessment and mental status examination
- Community Mental Health its Concept, importance and scope, Attitude and misconception towards mentally ill, Prevention of mental illness (preventive psychiatry) during childhood, adolescence, adulthood and old age, Community mental health services, Role of nurses in community mental health services.
- Role of nurses in providing psychiatric nursing care.
- Mental disorders and Nursing Interventions like Schizophrenic disorders, Mood (affective) disorders, Manic depressive psychosis, Anxiety states. Definition, etiology, signs, symptoms, medical and nursing management of: Phoebic disorders, obsessive compulsive disorder, depressive neurosis, conversion disorders, dissociative reaction, hypochondriasis, psychosomative disorders, alcohol, drugs and other psychoactive substances abuse.
- Bio-Psychosocial Therapies, Psychopharmacology, Psychosocial therapies: individual and group therapy, behaviour therapy, occupational Therapy, Somatic therapy, technique of electro-convulsion therapy (ECT).
- Forensic Psychiatry / Legal Aspects.
- Psychiatric Emergencies and Crisis Intervention.
Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing
- Definition : Midwifery, obstetrical nursing , Scope, Historical review, Development of maternity services in India
- Embryology and foetal development and circulation
- Nursing Management of Pregnant Women preparation for delivery institutional and home.
- Nursing Management of women in Labour in first, second, third and forth stage.
- Nursing Management of Baby at birth
- Nursing management of Mother during puerperium and management at the time of complication of puerperium Puerperal pyrexia, Puerperal sepsis, Thrombophlebitis, Embolis,Puerperal psychosis, Mastitis, Breast abscess.
- Complications of pregnancy and its management
- High Risk pregnancy and its management
- High Risk Labour and its management
- Complications of third stage,
- All obstetrical operation and MTP Drugs used in obstetrics, Ethical and legal aspects related to Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing.
- Infertility and fertility
- Pelvic infection, uterine displacement and descent., STI and their prevention, breast disorders, benign and malignant neoplast and reproductive organs.
Child Health Nursing
- Concept and trends, role and process of child health nursing , Child care in India, Concept of preventive paediatics.
- The Newborn and characterstics and its nursing management.
- Breast feeding-concept of Baby friendly hospital initiative.
- Common congenital and newborn health problems –medical, surgical and nursing management, High Risk New born and its nursing management
- High risk to new born of HIV +ve mother, diabetic mother, its medical and nursing care.
- Growth and development
- Weaning and immunization.
- Nutritonal management in different stage of growth.
- The Sick Child and its nursing management
- Behavioral Disorders and common Health Problems during Childhood, their prevention, Medical and Nursing Management.
- Nutritional disturbances, allergies, dermatitis, vomiting, diarrhea, failure to thrive, resistance to feeding, colic anxiety.
- Children with congenital Defects / Mal formations and its nursing management.
- Malformations, of the central nervous system, Skeletal defect, Defects of Gastrointestinal tract, Defects of Genitourinay tract, Sexual abnormalities – Defects of cardio-vascular system – Congenital heart diseases, major acyanotic and cyanotic defects, Orthopeadic Abnormalities
- Children with various disorders and diseases
- Welfare agencies, act, policies, programmes and rights of Children
Administration and Ward Management
- Meaning and philosophy of administration and management and their Significance, Elements and principles of administration.
- Administration of a hospital unit and ward
- Personal Management
- Management of Equipment and supplies
- Professional organization
Click Here to download the detailed syllabus of CG Post Basic Nursing 2020.
CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 is as given below:
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Language of exam: English
- Total number of questions: 100
- Marks/ question: +1 mark
- Negative marking: No
CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 entrance exam is released 7 days prior to the day of the examination on the official website. Candidates can get their admit card after successful completion of the Application form. Those candidates who will fill the application form on or before its last date are able to download their admit card. Candidates can download it online by entering their Registration Id. Candidates must download CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 Admit Card and take two printouts. Candidates have to bring that downloaded admit card at the exam center. Without Admit Card, no candidates will be allowed to take entry in the examination hall.
CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 Exam Center
Check the exam centres for CG post Basic nursing 2020 from the table given below:
CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 Answer Key
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will release the Answer key for Post Basic Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 after the successful completion of the test. The answer key will be released online at the official website. Candidates who will appear in the Entrance Test can check his / her answer key. With the help of this answer key, candidates can estimate their marks and also cross their marks with the official answer key’s answers.
CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 Result
The CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 result will be released online at the official website. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will release the result after the successful completion of the entrance exam. The result can be checked by using the Roll Number. The merit list is prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the entrance exam. The merit list will contain the list of candidates who will be selected for the next round.
CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 Selection Procedure
All government seats and government grant-received/non-grant private nursing college’s B.Sc. nursing admission Board or institution authorized by the state government for selection for admission in the seats of governmental seats of courses, the general entrance examination will be conducted. For Post Basic (Regular) and Post Basic Diploma in Clinical Specialty courses, the exam will be conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education or the prescribed agency.
CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 Counselling
Only those candidates will eligible for counseling whose name appears in the merit list. The selected candidates shall be able to submit the choice of their Colleges at the time of counseling only. Candidates will have to bring the necessary documents. The entrance examination result and the available seats will be the base of the admission grant. The list of documents required at the time of counselling is provided below:
- Marksheet of Class 10th & 12th
- Scorecard of Entrance Exam
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Certificate For HandiCapped / Freedom Fighter
- Demand Draft of Counselling
About the Institution
To conduct the pre-entrance examinations and other examinations for admission in Medical, Ayurveda, Engineering, Agricultural Colleges and Polytechnics by the Government of Chhattisgarh, Higher Education, Technical Education, Manpower Planning, Department of Science and Technology, Ministry, Raipur, a Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has been formed to administer which may be authorized for the jurisdiction of this Board and all the essentials related thereto.
The Mission of vyapam is to be an institution of excellence, empowering the various government organisations by recruitment of excellent people and provide meritorious students in various government professional colleges through admission test through vyapam.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. What is the official website of the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board?
A1. The official website of the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board is vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
Q2. What is the process of recalculation/revaluation of the answer sheet?
A2. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board evaluates the answer sheet through OMR Machine, therefore, no provision for recalculation/revaluation will be provided.
Q3. Is there any negative marking for the entrance exam?
A3. No, there will be no negative marking in the entrance exam.
Official Website: vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
For more information on CG Post Basic Nursing 2020 – Click on the below links:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.