CG PPHT Application Form – The Chhattisgarh Pre-Pharmacy Test (CG PPHT) 2017 will be held on May 03, 2018. The application form for CG PPHT 2018 gas been released on the official website. CG PPHT Application Form can be filled and submitted online, until April 05, 2018. the candidate who wishes to apply for CG PPHT should follow the schedule of CG PPHT. The candidate can fill the application form from official website with a requisite amount of fees. A direct link is also provided on this page to help the candidates on the specified schedule. Check more details about CG PPHT Application Form on this page like important dates, application fee etc.
CG PPHT Application Form
Before filling the application form candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria first, to go through the eligibility criteria go to CG PPHT 2018. Only eligible candidates are advised to fill the application form. After ensuring eligibility candidates can proceed to fill the application form, to proceed candidates need the schedule to fill the application form. The schedule is given below.
|Starting date of online application||15 Mar 2018|
|Last date of online application||05 Apr 2018|
- Click Here to register for CG PPHT 2018.
- Download Image Format
- Important Instructions to fill Application Form.
- Track Application Status
- Check Transaction Status
Official Website: www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- The application fee for the General candidates is Rs. 200/-.
- The application fee for the OBC candidate is Rs. 150/-.
- The application fee for the SC/ST/PWD candidate is Rs. 100/-.
The application fee can only be made through online mode. The candidates can pay the fee through Debit Card/ Credit card/ Net Banking ,
How to apply for CG PPHT 2018?
The candidates who are willing to apply for CG PPHT 2018 can check the details for applying.
Visit the official website www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in Click on the button “Application form”.
Click on the CG PET / PPHT 2018 Application Form.
- Are you a citizen of India– tick-mark the box “Yes” or “No” as applicable.
- Candidate’s Name- in capital letters, exactly same as in the 10th class mark sheet.
- Father’s Name– in Capital Letters as in 10th board passing certificate. Please do not use “Shri” before the name.
- Mother’s Name- in Capital Letters as in 10th board passing certificate. Please do not use “Shrimati” before the name.
- Date of Birth– select your date of birth from the drop-down box. The date of birth should be as mentioned in the 10th class board certificate.
- Roll number of class 10th- please enter the roll number of class 10th as given in the 10th class board Admission Ticket.
- Gender– select male/female/other as applicable.
- Category– select GEN/OBC/SC/ST as applicable.
- CG domicile– Are you a person living in Chhattisgarh. Select “Yes” or “No” as applicable.
- Class– drop down the class from the box to select class such as Ex-Service Man, Freedom Fighters, and Others etc. Select your class as applicable.
- PH– Do you belong to a Physically handicapped category. Select “Yes” or “No” as applicable. If you belong to PH category, then the candidates will be required to pay a certain amount of fees.
- Height– mention your height in centimeters.
- Weight– mention your weight in kilograms.
- Upload photo and signature- For uploading photo and signature, a candidate will need to download the download image format. Please select download image format. Take a printout of the page and paste your photograph in the 3.5×4.5 cm space provided. Now as shown in the box paste your photo and put your signature below. In the other box given put your left thumb impression clearly. Now scan this page and upload as Jpeg format. Please do not use any dot in between the images to segregate the images. The size of the file should not be less than 40KB and more than 50KB. Please name the file in Alphanumeric letters. Now upload the file in a separate window which will upon when you select browse.
- Religion– select your Religion from the drop-down box.
- Do you belong BPL family- Please select “Yes” if you fall in Below Poverty Line family category or else No.
- Two identification marks– Please mention any two visible marks for identification like a mole etc.
- Are you a Jammu and Kashmiri Migrant- select “Yes” or “No” as applicable.
- Do you belong to a Krishak family- select “Yes” or “No” as applicable.
- Aadhar number– insert your Aadhar card number.
- Driving license- please mention your driving license number.
- Candidate’s bank account information– the correspondent has to provide the account number of the bank he has an account with.
- Contact information– to contact please mention the correct information regarding your contact details. Please mention your House Number, Street Name, District, Town, City, Post Office and others.
- Mobile no – please provide an active valid 10 digit mobile number. Do not use “0” before the number.
- Email Id – it is mandatory for every applicant to possess a valid Email Id. If the candidate doesn’t have an email id they should create one. The candidates are informed that no information will be sent through the post.
- Exam district– please select the exam district from the drop-down box. The candidate will be allowed to pick the center from 27 districts allotted for exam centers.
- Declaration-the candidates will have to select “I Agree” if they consent to the information provided. The declaration is as follows:-
Now enter the code as shown and click the “confirm” link in another window. If you want to proceed then select “continue” or “Edit” if there is an error in the application form. Please that all the information suffixed by the correspondent must be in correct order. There will be no online editing process after this. Now after clicking the “continue” option, the candidates will see “Application Verification option”.
Read the instructions laid down carefully. The applicants have to proceed to “payment” option. Carefully notice the amount to be paid by the applicant and select “Pay”.
After selecting “Pay”, a new window will open initiating your Registration ID and amount to be paid by the candidate.
There are three methods to pay the application fees through ICICI BANK, HDFC BANK, STATE BANK OF INDIA in online and offline mode.
If you want to pay the fees
- ICICI Bank- select pay online option via credit/debit cards of any bank.
- State Bank of India MOPS- candidates can pay the application fees via net banking of any bank’s credit card.
- To pay the fees in offline mode. Take a printout of the slip using your registration ID. Pay the amount in any branch of State Bank of India. Please keep the counter file generated securely.
Note: The candidate should be aware of that any changes will not be allowed after submitting the application form. Any request regarding modification in the application will not be entertained by the official body. To be more careful will help the candidates.