CG PPHT 2019 Application Form – The application form for CG PPHT 2019 will be released on March 19, 2019. Candidates can fill the CG PPHT application form from the official website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. The exam has been scheduled to be conducted on May 02, 2019. The candidate can fill the application form from the official website with a requisite amount of fees. CG PPHT is a state level examination which is conducted for the purpose of granting admission to the eligible candidates in the courses such as B.Pharmacy and D.Pharmacy. Check more details about CG PPHT 2019 Application Form on this page like important dates, application fee etc.
CG PPHT Application Form
Before filling the application form candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria first, go through the CG PPHT 2019. Only eligible candidates are advised to fill the application form. After ensuring eligibility candidates can proceed to fill the application form, to proceed candidates need the schedule to fill the application form. The schedule is given below.
|Starting date of online application||19 Mar 2019|
|Last date of online application||07 Apr 2019|
|Exam date||02 May 2019|
Apply Online: The application form of CG PPHT 2019 is going to be released on the official website www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
The application fee can only be made through online mode. The candidates can pay the fee through Debit Card/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
- The application fee for the General candidates is Rs. 200/- (as per last year).
- The application fee for the OBC candidate is Rs. 150/-(as per last year).
- The application fee for the SC/ST/PWD candidate is Rs. 100/-(as per last year).
There are three methods to pay the application fees through ICICI BANK, HDFC BANK, STATE BANK OF INDIA in online and offline mode.
- ICICI Bank- select pay online option via credit/debit cards of any bank.
- State Bank of India MOPS- candidates can pay the application fees via net banking of any bank’s credit card.
- To pay the fees in offline mode. Take a printout of the slip using your registration ID. Pay the amount in any branch of State Bank of India. Please keep the counter file generated securely.
How to apply for CG PPHT 2019?
Here, we have enlisted the steps for the appearing candidates to make them understand the procedure of filling the CG PPHT 2019 application form.
- Click on the direct link provided above which will be active soon after the releasing of the application form.
- Fill the asked details diligently.
- Review the details filled before the final submission.
- Upload the scanned images.
- Now enter the code as shown and click the “confirm” link in another window.
- If you want to proceed then select “continue” or “Edit” if there is an error in the application form.
- Please note that all the information suffixed by the correspondent must be in correct order.
- Now after clicking the “continue” option, the candidates will see the “Application Verification option”.
- Read the instructions laid down carefully. The applicants have to proceed to the “payment” option. Carefully notice the amount to be paid by the applicant and select “Pay”.
- After selecting “Pay”, a new window will open initiating your Registration ID and amount to be paid by the candidate.
Details to be filled in the application form
Candidates have to fill the following details in the application form. Make sure that the information filled must be the prescribed order.
- Are you a citizen of India– tick-mark the box “Yes” or “No” as applicable.
- Candidate’s Name- in capital letters, exactly same as in the 10th class mark sheet.
- Father’s Name– in Capital Letters as in 10th board passing certificate. Please do not use “Shri” before the name.
- Mother’s Name- in Capital Letters as in 10th board passing certificate. Please do not use “Shrimati” before the name.
- Date of Birth– select your date of birth from the drop-down box. The date of birth should be as mentioned in the 10th class board certificate.
- Roll number of class 10th- please enter the roll number of class 10th as given in the 10th class board Admission Ticket.
- Gender– select male/female/other as applicable.
- Category– select GEN/OBC/SC/ST as applicable.
- CG domicile– Are you a person living in Chhattisgarh. Select “Yes” or “No” as applicable.
- Class– drop down the class from the box to select class such as Ex-Service Man, Freedom Fighters, and Others etc. Select your class as applicable.
- PH– Do you belong to a Physically handicapped category. Select “Yes” or “No” as applicable. If you belong to PH category, then the candidates will be required to pay a certain amount of fees.
- Height– mention your height in centimeters.
- Weight– mention your weight in kilograms.
- Upload photo and signature- For uploading photo and signature, a candidate will need to download the download image format. Please select download image format. Take a printout of the page and paste your photograph in the 3.5×4.5 cm space provided. Now as shown in the box paste your photo and put your signature below. In the other box given put your left thumb impression clearly. Now scan this page and upload as Jpeg format. Please do not use any dot in between the images to segregate the images. The size of the file should not be less than 40KB and more than 50KB. Please name the file in Alphanumeric letters. Now upload the file in a separate window which will upon when you select browse.
- Religion– select your Religion from the drop-down box.
- Do you belong BPL family- Please select “Yes” if you fall in Below Poverty Line family category or else No.
- Two identification marks– Please mention any two visible marks for identification like a mole etc.
- Are you a Jammu and Kashmiri Migrant- select “Yes” or “No” as applicable.
- Do you belong to a Krishak family- select “Yes” or “No” as applicable.
- Aadhar number– insert your Aadhar card number.
- Driving license- please mention your driving license number.
- Candidate’s bank account information– the correspondent has to provide the account number of the bank he has an account with.
- Contact information– to contact please mention the correct information regarding your contact details. Please mention your House Number, Street Name, District, Town, City, Post Office and others.
- Mobile no – please provide an active valid 10 digit mobile number. Do not use “0” before the number.
- Email Id – it is mandatory for every applicant to possess a valid Email Id. If the candidate doesn’t have an email id they should create one. The candidates are informed that no information will be sent through the post.
- Exam district– please select the exam district from the drop-down box. The candidate will be allowed to pick the center from 27 districts allotted for exam centers.
- Declaration-the candidates will have to select “I Agree” if they consent to the information provided.
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria given below before applying to appear in the CG PPHT 2019. The conducting body would not accept the application invite of the non-eligible candidate.
Qualification: The candidates who want to apply must have 45% marks aggregate in three main subjects. The SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates are allowed with 40% as an aggregate, a candidate must have some compulsory subjects such as Physics and Chemistry, and one subject from chemistry / biotechnology / biology. It is also compulsory to have English.
Age Limit: The candidates who wish to apply for B. Pharmacy should be less than 30 years. There is a relaxation of 3 years for SC/St/OBC/PH and female candidates.
The CPEB issues the admit card for CG PPHT to the appearing candidates on its official website. Candidates have to provide their login details to access the hall ticket such as Username and Password. In the CG PPHT 2019 admit card, candidates can see the details printed on it like exam time, date, test centre, important instructions, centre code, photograph, signature and many more. Along with the admit card, candidates also have to bring one identity proof for the verification purpose.
About the Exam
CG PPHT is the key abbreviation of the Chhattisgarh Pre-Pharmacy Test which is conducted by the Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) every year. It is a state level entrance exam which allows the eligible candidates to get admission in the courses such as B.Pharmacy and D.Pharmacy. Candidates must make sure that they have referred to the syllabus prescribed by the conducting body before going to start the preparation. Also, try to divide your time as per the weightage of the topic as well as its difficulty level. Do not stick on one subject if you are unable to get the solution. And most importantly, get proper meal and sleep for better concentration.