CG PPT Application form 2017 have been invited by CG vyapam for admission to
Pre-polytechnic through PPT Entrance Examination 2017. The entrance examination will be
held on 18 May 2017. The applications has started from 28 March 2017. The candidates can fill
the CG application form online. Any student who wants to fill the application form can do so by
visiting the site www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. The candidates are informed to check the details
here to learn how to fill the application form for CG PPT 2017. All the CG PPT 2017 applications
related details such as application start date, last date to pay the fees and other details can be
found here on the page .students are advised to go through the page for CG PPT 2017
This article covers details on CG PPT 2017 Application Form, important dates, eligibility criteria, application fees, admit card, exam, result.
CG PPT Application Form 2017
The CG PPT Application Form 2017 is released on 28th March, 2017. The Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test (CG PPT) is conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur which is also known as CGVyapam. The CG PPT 2017 entrance test schedule has been released by CGVyapam on its official website.
CG PPT is conducted for admission to various engineering diploma courses in polytechnics in the state of Chhattisgarh. The scores obtained in CG PPT help candidates take admission in engineering diploma courses in Chhattisgarh polytechnics.
The CG PPT Application Form 2017 is released now. The online process to submit CG PPT Application Form 2017 begins on 28th March, 2017 and ends on 19th April, 2017.
If you are a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh and wish to take admission in an engineering diploma course in a polytechnic in Chhattisgarh, then you are at the right place. The first step is to apply for CG PPT 2017 entrance test. Once you have submitted your CG PPT Application Form 2017 successfully, you can appear for CG PPT 2017 on the date notified by CGVyapam. The next step is using the scores obtained in CG PPT 2017 for taking admission in engineering diploma course in a polytechnic.
CG PPT 2017 – Important Dates
Check the below mentioned dates to make sure that you submit your CG PPT Application Form 2017 before the last date. Also check the date for CG PPT 2017 examination.
|CG PPT Online Application Form 2017 Submission Starts||28 March, 2017|
|Online Application Form Submission Ends||19 April, 2017|
|ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर ओफ्लिने पेमेंट हेतु SBI Bank के चालान प्राप्त करने की अंतिम तिथि||20 April, 2017|
|ऑफलाइन आवेदन कर SBI Bank से प्राप्त चालान द्वारा भुगतान की अंतिम तिथि||21 April, 2017|
|CG PPT Exam 2017||18 May, 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for CG PPT 2017
Before submitting the CG PPT Application Form 2017, we request you to check the eligibility criteria for the entrance test. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below, then you may proceed to the next section where will we help you with CG PPT Application Form 2017.
- Interested candidates, including you, should have passed class 10th or equivalent examination with science and mathematics from a recognized board
- Candidates should have scored 35% or more in the Class 10th examinations
- Candidates applying for CG PPT 2017 should not be more than 30 years old (as on 1st July, 2017)
- Candidates who are appearing for their Class 10th examinations can also submit CG PPT Application Form 2017
- It is mandatory for the candidates to have Domicile of Chhattisgarh
If you satisfy all the above mentioned eligibility criteria, then you are good to go ahead with submitting your CG PPT Application Form 2017.
CG PPT Application Form 2017 Apply Online
You can submit the CG PPT Application Form 2017 by visiting the official website of CGVyapam. Remember, you can submit your CG PPT Application Form 2017 ONLINE only. You can also use the direct links to apply online, which is provided below for your convenience.
Important Links for CG PPT Application 2017: –
Official website of CGVyapam is http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
CG PPT Application Fee 2017
You and all other interested candidates will have to pay an application fee for successful submission of your CG PPT Application Form 2017. The CG PPT Application Fee 2017 is as follows:
- General/ Unreserved Candidates have to pay Rs. 200
- Other Backward Caste (OBC) candidates have to pay Rs. 150
- Schedule Caste (SC)/ Schedule Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Disabilities (PWD) have to pay Rs. 100
- You can pay the CG PPT Application Fee 2017 through online mode and offline mode. If you want to pay CG PPT Application Fee 2017 via Online Mode then you will need a credit card/ debit card. Offline payment of CG PPT Application Fee 2017 requires e-Challan from the bank notified by CGvyapam in the official notification.
Your application process for CG PPT 2017 is considered complete only when you successfully pay the application fee before the last date.
How to Apply for CG PPT 2017:
1. Do you belong to Chhattisgarh region- select region.
2. Candidate’s Name- candidate will fill his/her name with Capital letters according to the
spelling in his/her 10th board passing certificate.
3. Father’s Name- Father’s name should appear in the box provided only in Capital Letters
as in 10th board passing certificate.please do not use “Shri” before the name.
4. Mother’s Name- Mother’s name should appear in the box provided only in Capital
Letters as in 10th board passing certificate.please do not use “Shrimati” before the
5. Date of Birth- select your date of birth from the drop down box. The date of birth should
be as mentioned in the 10th class board certificate.
6. Roll number of class 10th- please enter the roll number of class 10th as given in the
10th class board Admission Ticket.
7. Gender- select male/female/other as applicable.
8. Category- select GEN/OBC/SC/ST as applicable.
9. Class- drop down the class from the box to select class such as Ex-Servicemen,
Freedom Fighters and Others etc. Select your class as applicable.
10. PH- Do you belong to a Physically handicapped category. Select “Yes” or “No” as
11. Fees- if you belong to PH category, then the candidates will be required to pay a certain
amount of fees.
12. Height- mention your height in centimetres.
13. Weight- mention your weight in kilograms.
14. Upload photo and signature Please select download image format. Take a printout of
the page and paste your photograph in the 3.5×4.5 cm space provided. Now as shown in
the box paste your photo and put your signature below. In the other box given put your
left thumb impression clearly. Now scan this page and upload as Jpeg format. Please
do not use any dot in between the images to segregate the images. The size of the file
should not be less than 40kb and more than 50kb. Please name the file in
Alphanumeric letters. Now upload the file in a separate window which will upon when
you select browse.
15. Religion- select your Religion from the drop down box.
16. Do you belong BPL family- Please select “Yes” if you fall in Below Poverty Line family
category or else No.
17. Two identification marks- Please mention any two visible marks for identification like a
18. Are you a Jammu and Kashmir Migrant- select “Yes” or “No” as applicable.
19. Address details-House number, street name, city/village/, post office, state , district, pin
20. Mobile- please provide an active valid 10 digit mobile number. Do not use “0” before the
21. Email- it is mandatory for every applicant to possess a valid Email Id. If the candidate
doesn’t have an email id they should create one. The candidates are informed that no
information will be sent through the post.
22. Exam district- please select the exam district from the drop down box. The candidate
will be allowed to pick the centre from 27 districts allotted for exam centres.
23. Declaration-the candidates will have to select “I Agree” if they consent with the
information provided. The declaration is as follows:-
24. I do hereby declare, that the information given above related to my Name, Category,
Gender, Date of Birth, Address and all other information given above are correct and I
truthfully declare it to be correct.I have gone through the rules and other information
related to the exam notified by the department and Vyapam and understood the same .If
any information given above is found to be untrue, i may be disqualified from the
selection process without any prior notice.
25. Enter the code shown below.
26. Payment:- after filling the CG PPT form, the applicant’s have to proceed to “payment”
option. Carefully notice the amount to be paid by the applicant given in the table and
27. After selecting “Pay”, a new window will open initiating your Registration ID and amount
to be paid by the candidate.
There are three methods to pay the application fees through ICICI BANK, HDFC BANK,
STATE BANK OF INDIA in online and offline mode.
If you want to pay the fees
● ICICI Bank- select pay online option via credit/debit cards of any bank.
● State Bank of India MOPS- candidates can pay the application fees via net banking of
any bank’s credit card.
● To pay the fees in offline mode. Take a printout of the slip using your registration ID. Pay
the amount in any branch of State Bank of India. Please keep the counter file generated
CG PPT Sample Application 2017
CG PPT Admit Card 2017
The CG PPT Admit Card 2017 will be released by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board tentatively in May 2017. After successful submission of CG PPT Application Form 2017, you can download CG PPT Admit Card 2017 from the official website of CGVyapam. A valid CG PPT 2017 Admit Card is mandatory for appearing in CG PPT 2017 entrance test.
CG PPT Exam 2017
The CG PPT Exam 2017 will be conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board on 18th May, 2016. You will be required to carry a valid CG PPT Admit Card 2017 and a valid photo id to appear for CG PPT Exam 2017.
CG PPT Result 2017
The CG PPT Result 2017 will be announced tentatively in June 2017. You can check your CG PPT Result 2017 on the official website of CGVyapam.
Feel free to comment below for queries/ questions regarding CG PPT Application Form 2017!