CG PPT Application Form 2019 has been released on March 26, 2019. The last date to submit the application form for CG PPT 2019 is April 14, 2019. The CG PPT 2019 Online form is released online at cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. It has been released online by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur. Aspirants who have passed Class 10th can apply for CG PPT 2019. In the online application form, the candidates will have to fill in their personal details, educational qualification details, upload images, etc. The aspirants need to pay the application fee as per their Category. Remember that CG PET Application Form is to be filled and submitted by online mode only. Check more details on CG PPT 2019 Application Form from this page.
CG PPT Application Form 2019
It is advised to the aspirants to fill and submit the CG PPT Application Form 2019 before the last date, as they will not get any other opportunity to submit the form. The candidates can check the complete schedule for CG PPT Application Form 2019 from the table below.
|CG PPT Application Form 2019||Important Date|
|Release of CG PPT 2019 Application Form||26 Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit CG PPT Application Form 2019||14 Apr 2019|
|Issuance of CG PPT 2019 Admit Card||03 May 2019|
|CG PPT 2019 exam date||09 May 2019|
- Click Here to fill CG PPT 2019 Application Form Online Application Form
- Click Here to track your Application Status for CG PPT 2019
- Click Here to check the Transaction Status
CG PPT 2019 Application Fee
The final and the most important application step is that of making the payment of CG PPT 2019 Application Fee. A candidate is required to make the payment of application fee in online mode only.
|Category||Amount of Application Fee|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs.100/-|
Mode of Payment – The aspirants need to pay the above-given amount of Application Fee by online mode using Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card.
Instructions for filling the Application Form of CG PPT 2019
- Primarily, verify the eligibility criteria for your qualification, age and nationality/ domicile.
- Enter the information as per your Class 10th and Class 12th certificate/ Mark sheet.
- Be ready with the important documents/certificates before the Online Application Process.
- The details entered in the CG PPT 2019 Application Form must be genuine and authentic.
- Submit the Application Form way before the deadline otherwise the board will not be responsible for any unexpected problem such as server error.
- Once you have filled the Application Form, check if there are any mistakes in it and if found resolve them instantly.
How to Fill the CG PPT 2019 Application Form?
The aspirants can apply for CG PPT 2019 by simply following the instructions as given below:
Step 1: Fill in Details in the Application Form
- Click on the direct link which is provided on this page for applying online.
- Next, the candidates need to select if they are a resident of Chhattisgarh or not. If they select the option Yes, then they have to select the District from the drop-down menu.
- After selecting the district, the candidates can proceed to fill in details in the CG PPT Application.
- In the application form, the aspirants will have to fill in the following details:
- Name of the Candidate – Write your name as given in the Class 10 the certificate
- Father’s Name – Do not include initials like Sri, Mr, Late, etc.
- Mother’s Name – Do not include initials like Mrs, Smt, Late, etc
- Date of Birth – Should be as provided in the Class 10th certificate
- Roll Number of Class 10 – Enter your Roll Number as provides in the Class 10th exam admit card
- Gender – Select your gender
- Category – Select your relevant category
- Caste – Select your respective Caste from the drop-down menu
- Height and Weight – Here you will have to enter your height in cms and weight in Kgs in the respective fields.
- Religion – Select your appropriate religion from the drop-down menu
- Address – In this section, the candidates have to write their full address
- Email ID – The aspirants need to write their own / guardian’s email id
- Mobile Number – The aspirants need to fill in their Mobile Number which is to be kept active until the admission process.
- Exam Center – The candidates need to select a test center of their own choice from the drop-down list. The candidates should note that the test center once selected by them will be final and cannot be changed.
Step 2: Upload Images in CG PPT 2019 Application Form
- Once the candidates have entered all the necessary information in the CG PPT 2019 Application Form, then they can proceed to upload images.
- Remember that the images are to be uploaded as per the specifications only.
(Length x Width)
|Photograph||JPG/ JPEG||Max 50 Kb and Min 40 Kb||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||JPG/ JPEG||Max 50 Kb and Min 40 Kb||——-|
|Thumb Impression||JPG/ JPEG||Max 50 Kb and Min 40 Kb||——-|
Step 3: Submit the Form and Pay the Application Fee
Now, before the candidates proceed to submit the form and pay the application fee, it is suggested that you should first verify that the details provided by you in the form is correct or not. Only once the candidates have verified the information, they can proceed to submit CG PPT Application Form and pay the fee.
CG PPT 2019 Application Form Status
The Board provides an opportunity for the candidates to check their application status after finally submitting the form. It is important that the candidates submitted their CG PPT Application Form must check the status of their acceptance or rejection of the Application Form. The facility for checking the CG PPT 2019 Application Status is available by online mode only.
How to Check CG PPT 2019 Application Status?
The candidates can check the application status of CG PPT 2019 by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the direct link above to check the Application Status.
- Next, the candidates need to log in by entering their Registration ID and Date of Birth.
- Submit the details by clicking on the “Login” button.
- On submitting the details, the application status of the candidate will appear on the screen.
CG PPT 2019 Application Form Correction
The candidates shall not be provided with an opportunity to edit the CG PPT 2019 Application Form. Hence, it is necessary for the candidates to review the details in the form before finally submitting it. There was no such facility provided last year, hence, it is expected that form correction facility shall not be provided for CG PPT 2019.
CG PPT 2019 Admit Card
CG PPT 2019 Admit Card is issued to all those applicants who had submitted their CG PPT 2019 applications well on time and had made the application fee payment. CG PPT 2019. Candidates need to enter their registration ID and captcha code to retrieve the CG PPT 2019 Admit card on the cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Note that, no candidate is sent the CG PPT 2019 admit card in offline mode. On the day of the offline exam, a candidate needs to carry a copy of CG PPT 2019 Admit card.