CG PPT 2020 Application Form– The application form was available online on its official website vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. Aspirants who have passed Class 10th can apply for CG PPT 2020. In the online application form, the candidates will have to fill in their personal details, educational qualification details and upload images. Read the complete article to know more about CG PPT 2020 Application Form.
CG PPT 2020 Application Form
Remember that CG PET Application Form is to be filled and submitted in online mode only. The board doesn’t accept offline application form. Check the schedule below related to CG PPT 2020.
|CG PPT 2020||Dates|
|Online application commence||17 Mar 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form|
|Application Re-open||23-30 Jun 2020|
|Issuance of Admit card||10 days before exam|
|CG PPT 2020 Exam Date|
Application Process Over….
Apply here: Candidates can apply for CG PPT Applicantion form via direct link is given below:
- Click here to fill the online application form.
- Click here to check the Application form status/ Track Application Status.
CG PPT 2020 Application Re-open Notice
Click here to download this notice.
CG PPT 2020 Application Fee
The final and the most important application step is that of making the payment of CG PPT 2020 Application Fee. A candidate is required to make the payment of application fee in online mode only. The aspirants have to pay the following amount of the Application Fee to submit CG PPT 2020 Application Form.
Mode of Payment
The aspirants need to pay the above-given amount of Application Fee by online mode using Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card.
CG PPT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Now, before the candidates proceed to apply for CG PPT 2020, it is important that they should first take a look at the eligibility criteria. There are various criteria which are to be fulfilled by the candidates to fill the CG PPT Application Form. Check the CG PPT 2020 eligibility criteria from below.
Age Limit: The upper age limit of CG PPT 2020 are as follows:
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|Female Candidates PwD||38|
The candidates must fulfil the following academic qualification in order to fill CG PPT 2020 application form.
- The aspirant should have passed Class 10th exam from a recognized Board.
- Candidates should have obtained a minimum 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- There is only passing marks for the reserved category candidates of Chhattisgarh.
- The candidates should have passed separately in Mathematics and Science subject
- Those who have passed Class 10th exam from distance learning/ open school are also eligible to apply for admission in Diploma in Engineering course.
Documents required while filling the CG PPT 2020 Application Form
Here are the following things the candidate must be having handy at the time of filing the application form:
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet (if applicable)
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature
- Scanned Thumb impression
- Aadhar Number
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
CG PPT 2020 Image Specification
Here are the image specifications with details which are to upload during filling of application form:
|Size||Max 60 Kb and Min 40 Kb||Max 60 Kb and Min 40 Kb||Max 60 Kb and Min 40 Kb|
|Dimension||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||—-||—-|
How to Fill the CG PPT 2020 Application Form?
The aspirants can submit CG PPT 2020 by simply following the instructions given below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is provided on this page for applying online.
Step 2: Next, the candidates need to select if they are a resident of Chhattisgarh or not. If they select the option Yes, then they have to select the District from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: After selecting the district, the candidates can proceed to fill in the details in the CG PPT Application form.
Step 4: Once the candidates have entered all the necessary information in the CG PPT 2020 Application Form, then they can proceed to upload images.
Note: Remember that the images are to be uploaded as per the specifications only.
Step 5: Submit the Application Form and Pay the Application Fee
Note: Now, before the candidates proceed to submit the form and pay the application fee, it is suggested that you should first verify that the details provided by you in the form is correct or not. Only once the candidates have verified the information, they can proceed to submit CG PPT Application Form and pay the fee.
Details to enter in the CG PPT 2020 Application Form
Here are the details the candidate needs to feed during filling of the Application form.
- Name of the Candidate – Write your name as given in the Class 10 the certificate
- Father’s Name – Do not include initials like Sri, Mr, Late, etc.
- Mother’s Name – Do not include initials like Mrs, Smt, Late, etc
- Date of Birth – Should be as provided in the Class 10th certificate
- Roll Number of Class 10 – Enter your Roll Number as provides in the Class 10th exam admit card
- Gender – Select your gender
- Category – Select your relevant category
- Caste – Select your respective Caste from the drop-down menu
- Height and Weight – Here you will have to enter your height in cms and weight in Kgs in the respective fields.
- Religion – Select your appropriate religion from the drop-down menu
- Address – In this section, the candidates have to write their full address
- Email ID – The aspirants need to write their own / guardian’s email id
- Mobile Number – The aspirants need to fill in their Mobile Number which is to be kept active until the admission process.
- Exam Center – The candidates need to select a test centre of their own choice from the drop-down list. The candidates should note that the test centre once selected by them will be final and cannot be changed.
CG PPT 2020 Application Form Correction
The candidates shall be provided with an opportunity to edit the CG PPT 2020 Application Form. For the correction in the application form, applicants shall pay the Rs 20. After paying the application correction fees, applicants can edit and correct the application form details. It is necessary for the candidates to review the details in the form before finally submitting it.
CG PPT 2020 Application Form Status
The Board provides an opportunity for the candidates to check their application status after finally submitting the form. It is important that the candidates submitted their CG PPT Application Form must check the status of their acceptance or rejection of the Application Form. The facility for checking the CG PPT 2020 Application Status is available by online mode only.
How to Check CG PPT 2020 Application Status?
The candidates can check the application status of CG PPT 2020 by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the direct link above to check the Application Status.
- Next, the candidates need to log in by entering their Registration ID and Date of Birth.
- Submit the details by clicking on the “Login” button.
- On submitting the details, the application status of the candidate will appear on the screen.
CG PPT 2020 Admit Card
CG PPT 2020 Admit Card is issued to all those applicants who had submitted their CG PPT 2020 applications well on time and had made the application fee payment. Candidates need to enter their registration ID and captcha code to retrieve the CG PPT 2020. Admit card on the cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Note that, no candidate is sent the CG PPT 2020 admit card in offline mode. On the day of the offline exam, candidate needs to carry a copy of CG PPT 2020 Admit card.
About CG PPT
Chhattisgarh Pre-polytechnic test will be conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examinations Board (CG Vyapam) it is a state-level entrance examination conducted every year. Through this examination candidates seek admission in various colleges of Chhatisgarh to pursue polytechnic/engineering diploma courses. Interested candidates should be 10th pass with minimum marks of 35% in aggregate. Whereas, reserved categories get 5% of relaxation in Chhattisgarh PPT. The exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen-paper based Test).
About Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examinations Board conducts examinations for admission to various courses and recruitment in the state of Chhattisgarh. Thousands of candidates every year will application forms to get admission through this course. Through CG Vyapam many candidates make their career. CG Vyapam offers various jobs through recruitment. Candidates with 10th and 12th certificates can also apply to various courses offered.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.