CG PPT 2020 Application Form– Chhattisgarh Pre-polytechnic Test application form will be released by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB). The application form will be released online on its official website vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. The application form will release on 4th week of March 2020. The expected fees of the application form for UR category are Rs. 200/-, OBC Rs. 150/- and for ST/SC/OBC candidates it is Rs. 100/-. Aspirants who have passed Class 10th can apply for CG PPT 2020. In the online application form, the candidates will have to fill in their personal details, educational qualification details and upload images. Read the complete article to know more about Chhatisgarh Vayapam 2020.
CG PPT 2020 Application Form
Remember that CG PET Application Form is to be filled and submitted by online mode only. The board doesn’t accept offline application form. Check the schedule below related to CG PPT 2020.
|CG PPT 2020 Application form||Dates|
|Online application will start from||4th week of Mar 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Issuance of Admit card||1st week of May 2020|
|CG PPT 2020 Exam Date||2nd week of May 2020|
Apply here: Candidates can apply for CG PPT 2020 as per the schedule from cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
CG PPT 2020 Application Fee
The final and the most important application step is that of making the payment of CG PPT 2020 Application Fee. A candidate is required to make the payment of application fee in online mode only. The aspirants have to pay the following amount of the Application Fee to submit CG PPT 2020 Application Form.
Mode of Payment
The aspirants need to pay the above-given amount of Application Fee by online mode using Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card.
CG PPT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Now, before the candidates proceed to apply for CG PPT 2020, it is important that they should first take a look at the eligibility criteria. There are various criteria which are to be fulfilled by the candidates to fill the CG PPT Application Form. Check the CG PPT 2020 eligibility criteria from below.
Age Limit: The upper age limit of CG PPT 2020 are as follows:
|Female Candidates PwD||38|
The candidates must fulfil the following academic qualification in order to apply for CG PPT.
- The aspirant should have passed Class 10th exam from a recognized Board.
- Candidates should have obtained a minimum 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- There is a relaxation of 5% marks for the reserved category candidates of Chhattisgarh.
- The candidates should have passed separately in Mathematics and Science subject
- Those who have passed Class 10th exam from distance learning/ open school are also eligible to apply for admission in Diploma in Engineering course.
Documents required while filling the CG PPT 2020 Application Form
Here are the following things the candidate must be having handy at the time of filing the application form:
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet (if applicable)
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature
- Scanned Thumb impression
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
CG PPT 2020 Image Specification
Here are the image specifications with details which are to upload during filling of application form:
|Size||Max 50 Kb and Min 40 Kb||Max 50 Kb and Min 40 Kb||Max 50 Kb and Min 40 Kb|
|Dimension||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||—-||—-|
How to Fill the CG PPT 2020 Application Form?
The aspirants can apply for CG PPT 2020 by simply following the instructions given below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is provided on this page for applying online.
Step 2: Next, the candidates need to select if they are a resident of Chhattisgarh or not. If they select the option Yes, then they have to select the District from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: After selecting the district, the candidates can proceed to fill in the details in the CG PPT Application form.
Step 4: Once the candidates have entered all the necessary information in the CG PPT 2020 Application Form, then they can proceed to upload images.
Note: Remember that the images are to be uploaded as per the specifications only.
Step 5: Submit the Application Form and Pay the Application Fee
Note: Now, before the candidates proceed to submit the form and pay the application fee, it is suggested that you should first verify that the details provided by you in the form is correct or not. Only once the candidates have verified the information, they can proceed to submit CG PPT Application Form and pay the fee.
Details to enter in the CG PPT 2020 Application Form
Here are the details the candidate needs to feed during filling of the Application form.
- Name of the Candidate – Write your name as given in the Class 10 the certificate
- Father’s Name – Do not include initials like Sri, Mr, Late, etc.
- Mother’s Name – Do not include initials like Mrs, Smt, Late, etc
- Date of Birth – Should be as provided in the Class 10th certificate
- Roll Number of Class 10 – Enter your Roll Number as provides in the Class 10th exam admit card
- Gender – Select your gender
- Category – Select your relevant category
- Caste – Select your respective Caste from the drop-down menu
- Height and Weight – Here you will have to enter your height in cms and weight in Kgs in the respective fields.
- Religion – Select your appropriate religion from the drop-down menu
- Address – In this section, the candidates have to write their full address
- Email ID – The aspirants need to write their own / guardian’s email id
- Mobile Number – The aspirants need to fill in their Mobile Number which is to be kept active until the admission process.
- Exam Center – The candidates need to select a test centre of their own choice from the drop-down list. The candidates should note that the test centre once selected by them will be final and cannot be changed.
CG PPT 2020 Application Form Correction
The candidates shall not be provided with an opportunity to edit the CG PPT 2020 Application Form. Hence, it is necessary for the candidates to review the details in the form before finally submitting it. There was no such facility provided last year, hence, it is expected that form correction facility shall not be provided for CG PPT 2020.
CG PPT 2020 Application Form Status
The Board provides an opportunity for the candidates to check their application status after finally submitting the form. It is important that the candidates submitted their CG PPT Application Form must check the status of their acceptance or rejection of the Application Form. The facility for checking the CG PPT 2020 Application Status is available by online mode only.
How to Check CG PPT 2019 Application Status?
The candidates can check the application status of CG PPT 2020 by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the direct link above to check the Application Status.
- Next, the candidates need to log in by entering their Registration ID and Date of Birth.
- Submit the details by clicking on the “Login” button.
- On submitting the details, the application status of the candidate will appear on the screen.
CG PPT 2020 Admit Card
CG PPT 2020 Admit Card is issued to all those applicants who had submitted their CG PPT 2020 applications well on time and had made the application fee payment. CG PPT 2020. Candidates need to enter their registration ID and captcha code to retrieve the CG PPT 2020. Admit card on the cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Note that, no candidate is sent the CG PPT 2020 admit card in offline mode. On the day of the offline exam, a candidate needs to carry a copy of CG PPT 2020 Admit card.
About CG PPT
Chhattisgarh Pre-polytechnic test will be conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examinations Board (CGPEB) it is a state-level entrance examination conducted every year. Through this examination candidates seek admission in various colleges of Chhatisgarh to pursue Polytechnic/engineering diploma courses. Interested candidates should be 10th pass with minimum marks of 35% in aggregate. Whereas, reserved categories get 5% of relaxation in Chhattisgarh PPT. The exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen-paper based Test).
About Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB)
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examinations Board conducts examinations for admission to various courses and recruitment in the state of Chhattisgarh. Thousands of candidates every year will application forms to get admission through this course. Through CG Vyapam many candidates make their career. CGPEB offers various jobs through recruitment. Candidates with 10th and 12th certificates can also apply to various courses offered.