CG PPT Application Form 2019 – The exact release date for CG PPT Application From 2019 has not yet been declared by CG Vyapam. The application forms will be invited online on the official portal www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in and the direct link for it will also be provided on this page. CG PPT 2019 exam will be conducted on May 09, 2019 in offline mode across 27 districts of Chhattisgarh. It is strongly advised to go through the instructions before filling up the CG PPT 2019 Application Form. Scroll down the page to know the eligibility, application fee, application procedure of CG PPT 2019, etc.
CG PPT Application Form 2019
On the basis of the CG PPT Application Form 2019, a candidate’s CG PPT 2019 admit cards is released, mentioning the details like name, examination roll no., exam center, venue address, course opted for and other such related details.
Schedule for CG PPT Application Form 2019 is given below:
|CG PPT 2019 Online Application Process Releases from||3rd week of March 2019|
|Closing Date of CG PPT 2019 Online Application Process||2nd week of April 2019|
Apply Online: The application form will be available at Official Website: www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
CG PPT 2019 Application Fee
The final and the most important application step is that of making the payment of CG PPT 2019 Application Fee. For different category candidates, CG Vyapam has specified different amount of CG PPT 2019 Application form fee. A candidate is required to make the payment of application fee in online mode only.
|Name of the Category||Amount of Application Fee|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs.100/-|
Expected Mode of Payment – Online (Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card)
How to Apply for CG PPT 2019
Interested candidates can apply for CG PPT 2019 in the following manner.
- Direct Link: The direct link to apply for the Online Application Process will be mentioned on this page upon the official announcement regarding the release of application forms.
- Instructions: All the eligible candidates need to read the instructions of “How to Apply” and then proceed to fill with the application form. All the details entered in the application form must be accurate and complete.
- Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT) 2019 Registration: Firstly, you will be required to register by entering the basic details such as Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc. Cross verify the details before clicking on “Submit”.
- Login: You will need to log in using the credentials which you received after successful registration through mail/ SMS to your registered Email ID/ Mobile Number.
- Filling the Application Form: Type down the Personal Details, Educational Details, Contact details and other personal details.
- Uploading the Documents: Next, insert the scanned images of passport size photograph, signature, and thumb impression. Upload the images as per the prescribed format is given below.
(Length x Width)
|Photograph||JPG/ JPEG||Max 50 Kb and Min 40 Kb||4.5 cm x 3.5 cm|
|Signature||JPG/ JPEG||Max 50 Kb and Min 40 Kb||——-|
|Thumb Impression||JPG/ JPEG||Max 50 Kb and Min 40 Kb||——-|
- Make the Payment: Conclude the application process by making the payment towards the CG PPT 2019. Check your application status and transaction status after you have completed the application process.
Instructions for filling the Application Form of CG PPT 2019
- Primarily, verify the eligibility criteria for your qualification, age and nationality/ domicile.
- Enter the information as per your Class 10th and Class 12th certificate/ Mark sheet.
- Be ready with the important documents/certificates before the Online Application Process.
- The details entered in the CG PPT 2019 Application Form must be genuine and authentic.
- Submit the Application Form way before the deadline otherwise the board will not be responsible for any unexpected problem such as server error.
- Once you have filled the Application Form, check if there are any mistakes in it and if found resolve them instantly.
Important Information/ Certificates For CG PPT 2019 Application Process
Candidates need to provide the following certificates/details while filling up CG PPT 2019 Application Form on its official website.
- Valid Email ID and Active Mobile Number
- Scanned Images of the Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression as per the prescribed data.
- Educational Details
- Debit Card/ Credit Card
CG PPT 2019 Application Form Correction
- As per the official notification, one cannot make corrections in the CG PPT 2019 application form after final submission.
- The candidates will not be provided an opportunity to make corrections, therefore, it is necessary to review the application form once you have filled it.
- Rule out the errors and make the corrections instantly.
CG PPT 2019 Admit Card
CG PPT 2019 Admit Card is issued to all those applicants who had submitted their CG PPT 2019 applications well on time and had made the application fee payment. CG PPT 2019. Candidates need to enter their registration ID and captcha code to retrieve the CG PPT 2019 Admit card on the cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Note that, no candidate is sent the CG PPT 2019 admit card in offline mode. On the day of the offline exam, a candidate needs to carry a copy of CG PPT 2019 Admit card.