|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
The CG Pre B.Ed. 2018 Result will be published by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB), Raipur. The result will be declared on the Board’s official website. Candidates can check their result by entering his/her roll number. After the result will be announced, candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance exam.
CG Vyapam will release a merit list and counselling schedule on its official website. For more updates CG Pre B.Ed 2018 result and other details read the article below.
CG Pre B.Ed 2018 Result Tentative Schedule
|CG Pre B.Ed 2018 exam date||Last week of April 2018|
|Result announcement||First week of June 2018|
|Counselling schedule||To be notified later|
How to download CG Pre B.Ed 2018 Result
The result can be downloaded in the following manner:
- Go to the official site of CG Vyapam at ‘http://scert.cg.gov.in/’.
- Enter your roll number
- Click on submit
- The result will be displayed on your screen
- Download and take print out of the result for future reference.
Details mentioned in the Marksheet
The following details will be mentioned in the marksheet:
- Roll number
- Registration ID
- Candidate name
- Relative’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Marks obtained
- Overall Rank
- Female Rank
- Category rank
- Female Category Rank
- PH Rank
- Ex Rank
- FF Rank
Following the declaration of results by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, candidates can get the marks list from the Vyapam website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in of the trust.
CG Pre B.Ed 2018 Counselling
After the result is declared, candidates selected can participate in counselling by completing Online registration. The online registration can be done at your convenience at home, in a cyber cafe, on an internet parlor. The Computer systems must have Internet Explorer 6 or higher. Before you go to fill out the online registration and choice form, keep the necessary documents with you before hand, such as mark sheet of pre B.ed 2017. List of colleges will be displayed on the homepage of SCERT or MKCL website.
How to register for Counselling
Candidates can register for counselling by following the given steps:
- First of all, candidates should visit the website scert.cg.gov.in or visit oasis.mkcl.org. Several details will be given on its home page, such as, List of all institutions last year Cut-off ranking, Institution-filled and vacant seats of last year, information about institution fees and procedure for the counselling.
- After this, click the menu (New Registration) on the left side of the screen and carefully read the given instructions. Then click on ‘Proceed’ button. Click tick on the Terms & Conditions. After this, enter the Roll Number, Date of Birth of your Pre B.Ed. exam 2018. Candidates will be required to enter the password of their choice. Click on ‘Save & Proceed’. On proceeding on the next page, candidates will receive a Login ID number. Candidates are advised to note it down and preserve it. Next, candidates will need to application form.
- Candidates need to enter personal details, reservation detail etc in the application form. On filling in all the details, click on the Ok button.
For joining the counseling process, candidates of all categories may have to deposit Rs 350/- as counselling fees. The counselling fee can be paid by online mode (credit card, debit card, net banking) or by E-Challan. Counselling fee paid by Demand Draft, cheque or cash will not be accepted.