Candidates interested in applying to CG Pre D.El.Ed 2019 must fill the CG Pre D.El.Ed 2019 Application Form. The application process will be done online through the official website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Candidates have to pay a fee to complete the application form and appear for the examination. Before filing the application form, it must be checked by the candidate that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria as specified by the Board. The application form will be filled in English only.
Aspirants can find all the information regarding the CG Pre D.El.Ed application process on this page. They are advised to keep visiting the page as well as the official website for regular updates.
CG Pre D.El.Ed 2019 Application Form
It is compulsory to fill up the application form to appear in CG Pre D.El.Ed examination. The eligibility criteria state that the candidate should be a citizen of India with a minimum 50% marks in 10+2 examination. Check the schedule given below for more information regarding the application process for CG Pre D.El.Ed 2019.
|Filling of online application form||1st week of April 2019|
|Last date of online application form||2nd week of April 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card||One week before the examination|
Application Form: To fill the application form for CG Pre D.El.Ed 2019, Visit the official website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
CG Pre D.El.Ed 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It is essential for the candidates who want to apply for the CG Pre D.El.Ed 2019 examination that they check the eligibility criteria set by the Board. The applications of the candidates will be rejected who do not meet the criteria. Here we are giving all the requirements that the candidate has to fulfil to be eligible for this examination.
- Nationality: The applying candidate must be a resident of India.
- Age Criteria: Minimum 17 years and maximum 33 years as on July 01.
- Educational Qualification: Minimum 50% marks in 10+2 examination. Candidates appearing for 10+2 may also apply for the examination. These type of candidate will have to produce the passing certificate at the time of the examination. A relaxation of 5% will be given to the candidates belonging to reserved category.
CG Pre D.El.Ed 2019 Application Process
The application process for CG Pre D.El.Ed Process will be conducted in the month of April 2019. It will be conducted online. Candidates who want to appear for this examination will have to visit the official website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. A direct link to the application process is also provided on this page which they can use. The candidates have to upload an image format form. It will be in a prescribed format in which the details will be filled.
The steps to fill the application process for CG Pre D.El.Ed 2019 are as follows:
Step 1: After clicking on the Application Form link on the official website, a new page of “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR Pre D.Ed. 2019” will open. On this page, the candidate has to choose whether they are a citizen of India or not. After clicking on the option Yes, the application form will open up.
Step 2: After the application form opens up, the candidate has to fill in the following information sequentially.
- Candidate Name in block letters
- Father’s name in block letters
- Mother’s name in block letters
- Date of Birth and Class 12th Roll Number
- Category(Caste) as applicable.
- CG Domicile – In this the candidate has to mark whether he is a resident of Chattisgarh or not.
- Class – Candidate has to choose the appropriate class to which they belong from the options.
- Whether physically handicapped (PH) or not. If yes, then appropriate fees will be shown
- Related to photo, signature, name and thumbprint – In this, the candidate has to first download the Image format page. In that page, the candidate has to first paste their photograph of size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm. Sequentially they have to fill name, signature, left thumb impression. After this they have to get it scanned in JPEG format, the minimum size is 40 KB and maximum 50 KB. The file should be saved with an alpha-numeric name with no spaces or dots in between.
After filling the duly filled image format page, the candidate has to upload it to the link. As soon as candidate uploads it, the image form will be shown in another window.
- Two identification marks on the body of the candidate
- Contact information for the candidate – address to which all the related information must be sent.
- Mobile number of the candidate
- Email Address of the candidate
- Exam City Preference
- Declaration which the candidate has to agree to.
- A code will be there which the candidate has to enter in the box provided and then click on the submit button.
As soon as the candidate clicks on Submit button, a pop-up box will be shown where the candidate will be asked whether they want to continue further or edit the application form. It is advisable that the candidate check all the information thoroughly before doing the final submission because no modification in the application will be allowed once the candidate fills the application form.
A sample application form for CG Pre D.El.Ed 2019 is being provided here on this page for the candidates so that they can have a prior idea of the application form and do not face any difficulty.
CG Pre D.El.Ed 2019 Payment
After ensuring that the information entered by the candidate is correct, the applicant has to pay the fees so that the application process is complete. The payments can be done through :
- Net banking
- Credit card
- Debit card.
The application fees for CG Pre D.El.Ed 2016 is being given below. It is expected that the application fees for CG Pre D.El.Ed 2019 will also remain same.
|SC||Rs 150 /-|
|ST||Rs 100 /-|
The candidate should download the application form after completing the application process. It will be useful when the candidate will appear for the counselling process after the exam.
CG Pre D.El.Ed 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for CG Pre D.El.Ed 2019 will be released 1 week before the day of the examination. It will be released for those candidates who register themselves successfully before the last date. It can be downloaded from the official website through the 15 digit registration ID which the candidate got at the time of the registration and from the direct link which will be provided on this page.
The admit card is an important document which needs to be carried on the day of the examination. Along with the admit card, the candidate has to bring a blue/black ball point pen and a valid ID proof such as Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card etc. Candidates without valid ID proof and the admit card will not be allowed to take the examination.
Note: In case the candidate’s photo is not clear on the admit card, it is advised that they should carry two passport sized photographs with them to the exam hall.
Insofar, official details of CG Pre D.El.Ed 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board releases CG Pre D.El.Ed 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.