CG Pre MCA 2018 Admission is a state level entrance examination to be conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Board for the year 2018. Many candidates appear in this entrance exam to take admission in MCA course in the state of Chattisgarh. CG Pre MCA 2018 Application Form is now available on the official website so applicants may apply before the last date. Also, a direct link to application form has been updated here for the ease of the candidates. Before applying aspirant may check eligibility criteria and application fee. Candidates are advised to check all the details before filling the application form.
CG Pre MCA 2018 Application Form
The CG Pre MCA 2018 can be filled in online mode at the official website at cgvyapam.choice.gov.in The CG MCA 2018 application is available online on the official website. Candidates have to provide basic details in the application. The schedule for applying application form has been given below.
|Online Application Form starts||28 Mar 2018|
|Last date of Online Application||19 Apr 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for CG Pre MCA 2018.
Official website: cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
Mode of Payment
Candidates have to make a fee payment for the application form through online mode. After completely filling in all the details click on the “Pay” option. There you will find three transaction gateway options namely; ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, SBI Bank. If you click on ICICI bank option you can make payment through any kind of debit/credit card or internet banking.
If you select State Bank of India payment gateway, it will direct you to State bank MOPS payment system where you can pay through State bank’s net banking or through any kind of debit/ credit card. There would be extra charges of the bank while making online payment.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website at cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- The candidate has to fill in the mandatory fields given in the Performa.
- The candidate has to download image format on which he/she has to paste his/her latest photo, signature, and left-hand thumb impression and uploaded on the website with a specified format given below.
- The candidate may select any special category if he/she is willing to claim with sufficient documentary proof as and when required.
- For online payment of test fee/processing fee keep ready your net banking/debit cards/credit cards details.
- After completing the process click on submit and save button.
Note: Candidates won’t be allowed to edit their details after submission of application form and fee payment. So, fill in the details precautiously.
File size and format
Candidate has to download and print an image format on which he/she has to paste his/her photo, signature, and left-hand thumb impression. Now this page should be scanned and uploaded on the application form.
|Photo Size||3.5 x 4.5 cm|
|Scanned image format with all the information||40-50 kb|
- The candidate must have obtained in graduation a minimum 50% aggregate marks for general category and 45% in SC/ST, OBC and PWD.
- Candidate must have studied Mathematics as a major subject in 12th standard.
- Any subject related to maths such as business maths, elementary maths is not applicable but advanced maths (उच्च गणित) would be applicable.
- Mathematics is not compulsory for BCA students.
- The age limit for the appearing candidate should be 32 years and for SC and ST candidates will get relaxation of 3year (35 years).