CG Pre MCA 2018 Admission is a state level entrance examination to be conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Board for the year 2018. It is an entrance exam which held every year by Chattisgarh Professional Board. Candidates who are willing to take admission in MCA can apply in the programme. Candidates can take admission in any college of Chhattisgarh after qualifying CG Pre MCA 2018. From this page, candidates can grab all the information in detail related to entrance exam, application, result eligibility etc.
CG Pre MCA 2018
Chattisgarh professional board conducting an entrance exam for the admission in the Course Of MCA The candidates who want to pursue the MCA as further studies in the state of Chattisgarh must give the entrance exam. The entrance exam will be conducted in the various centres and state of Chattisgarh. The schedule is given below for the convenience of candidates.
|Online Application Form starts||28 Mar 2018|
|Last date of Online Application||19 Apr 2018|
|Admit Card||10 May 2018|
|CG Pre MCA 2018 Entrance Exam||17 May 2018|
|Result||To be Announced|
The candidates can check the schedule and mark the important dates according to the event for their betterment. The schedule has been uploaded to make it easy so, that you don’t miss any event. Candidates are advised to read every information and instruction before applying.
Candidates who will be giving entrance exam must be needed their admit card. Admit card of CG Pre MCA entrance exam 2018 is now available for download. Candidates can now get the admit card. The admit card of CG Pre MCA Entrance Exam 2018 is now available on the link provided below. To obtain the CG Pre MCA 2018 Admit Card, the credential of the candidates must be entered in the required spaces. The admit card shall contain all the important information about the exam such as time of exam, centre, a name of candidates and roll number.
Admit Card: Click here to download the admit card for CG Pre MCA Entrance Exam 2018.
The exam will take place
- Bilaspur – Govt. E. Raghvendra Rao P.G. Science College
- Raipur- Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate (Autonomous) College of Science, Raipur (C.G.)
The CG Pre-MCA 2018 exam is for a duration of 3 hours. Four options will be provided for each question for which each will have only one correct answer. Every question carries 1 mark. The candidate will have to choose the right answer and mark it in the OMR sheet using a pen or pencil (as indicated in the instructions). There is no Negative marking in the exam.The total questions asked in the examination will be divided into the following sections.
- Computer Awareness.
- Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning.
- General awareness.
The CG Pre MCA 2018 can be filled in online mode only at the official website at cgvyapam.choice.gov.in The CG MCA 2018 application has been made available online on the official website. Candidates have to provide basic details in the application form such as personal information, parental details, contact details, address details, email id, mobile number, educational qualification, gender etc. Candidates have to upload the scanned image which will contain the photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression. To capture this image, you can download the image format from the site first, where you will insert the 3.5 x 4.5 dimension photo, signature, and thumb impression. All the three documents are to be pasted on an A4 sheet. Now scan this image not exceeding 40kb to 50kb.
- The candidate must have obtained in graduation a minimum 50% aggregate marks for general category and 45% in SC/ST, OBC and PWD.
- Candidate must have studied Mathematics as a major subject in 12th standard.
- Any subject related to maths such as business maths, elementary maths is not applicable but advanced maths (उच्च गणित) would be applicable.
- Mathematics is not compulsory for BCA students.
- The age limit for the appearing candidate should be 32 years and for SC and ST candidates will get relaxation of 3year (35 years)
CG Pre MCA 2018 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Topics||Number of Questions|
|Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning||Reasoning visuospatial reasoning||40|
The question paper will comprise of 200 objective type questions, 1 mark each to be answered in 03 hours. All questions will have 04 response (alternatives), out of which only 1 will be the correct answer. The candidate has to choose the response, which in his/her opinion is the correct answer and should mark in the OMR answer sheet to score full marks.
- Algebra – Fundamental operations in Algebra Expansion, factorization, simultaneous linear quadratic equations, indices, logarithms, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, binomial theorem, permutations and combinations, surds,[p determinants, matrices, and application to the solution of simultaneous linear equations.
- Co-ordinate Geometry – Rectangular Cartesian co-ordinates equations of a line, midpoint, intersection etc. equations of a circle, distance formula, pair of straight lines, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola, simple geometric transformations such as translation, rotation, scaling.
- Calculus – Limit of functions, continuous functions, differentiation of functions (s), Tangents and Normal, simple example of maxima and minima, integration of function by parts by substitution and by partial fraction, definite integral application to volumes and surfaces of frustums of sphere, cone cylinder, Taylor Series.
- Differential Equations – Differential equations of first order and their solutions, linear differential equations with constant coefficients, homogenous linear differential equations.
- Vector – Position vector and subtraction of vectors, scalar and vector products and their applications to simple geometrical problems and mechanics.
- Trigonometry – Simple identities, trigonometric equations, properties of triangles, a solution of triangles, height and distance, inverse functions.
- Probability and Statistics – Basic concepts of probability theory. Averages Dependent and independent events, frequency distributions and measures of dispersions, Binomial Poisson, normal distributions, curve fitting, and the principle of least squares, correlation, and regressions.
- Linear programming – Formulations of simple linear programming problems, basic concepts of graphical and simplex methods.
- Computer Basics – Organization of the computer, Central Processing Unit (CPU), Structure of instructions in CPU, input-output devices computer memory, memory organization, backup devices.
- Data Representation – Representation of characters, integers, and the fraction. Binary and hexadecimal representations, Binary Arithmetic: floating point representation of numbers, normalized floating point representation, Boolean algebra, truth tables, Venn diagrams.
- Computer Architecture – Block structure of computers, communication between processor and Input/Output devices interrupts.
- Computer Language – Assembly language and high-level language, Multiprogramming and time sharing operating systems. Computer Programming in C.
- Flowchart and Algorithms.
Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning
- The questions in this section will cover reasoning visuospatial reasoning.
- This section will over questions to test the general awareness about business. Finance, industry, transportation, scientific, inventions, governance, healthcare and cultural dimensions etc.
The result of CG Pre MCA 2018 entrance exam will be declared by Chhattisgarh Professional Board after the exam. The result will be uploaded on the official website. After the declaration of result, the candidate would be eligible for counselling.
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board conducts CG MCA Counselling for admission in Master of Computer Application programme in Chhattisgarh. All the colleges/institute of Chattisgarh will conduct counselling in their organization. The candidates can take admission in their desired college after counselling.
For more information about CG Pre-MCA- Download Information Brochure
Official Website: cgvyapam.choice.gov.in