CG Pre MCA 2018 Admission is a state level entrance examination to be conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Board for the year 2018. It is an entrance exam which held every year by Chattisgarh Professional Board. Candidates who are willing to take admission in MCA will able to apply in the programme. Candidates can take admission in any college of Chhattisgarh after qualifying CG Pre MCA 2018. From this page, candidates can grab all the information in detail related to entrance exam, application, result eligibility etc.
CG Pre MCA 2018
Chattisgarh professional board conducting an entrance exam for the admission in the Course Of MCA The candidates who want to pursue the MCA as further studies in the state of Chattisgarh must give the entrance exam. The entrance exam will be conducted in the various centers and state of Chattisgarh. The schedule is given below for the convenience of candidates.
|Online Application Form starts||28 Mar 2018|
|Last date of Online Application||19 apr 2018|
|Admit Card||To be Announced|
|CG Pre MCA 2017 Entrance Exam||17 May 2018|
|Result||To be Announced|
The CG Pre MCA 2018 will be filled in online mode only at the official website at cgvyapam.choice.gov.in The CG MCA 2018 application will be made available online on the official website. Candidates have to provide basic details in the application form such as s personal information, parental details, contact details, address details, email id, mobile number, educational qualification, gender etc. Candidates will need to upload the scanned image which will contain the photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression. To capture this image, you can download the image format from the site first, where you will insert the 3.5 x 4.5 dimension photo, signature, and thumb impression. All the three documents are to be pasted on an A4 sheet. Now scan this image not exceeding 40kb to 50kb.
Candidates who will be giving entrance exam must be needed their admit card. As the date of admit card is not mentioned in the given schedule, candidates can expect approximately a week before the exam. The CG Pre MCA Entrance Exam 2018 will be available on the official site.To obtain the CG Pre MCA 2018 Admit Card, the credential of the candidates must be entered in the required spaces. The admit card shall contain all the important information about the exam such as time of exam, center, a name of candidates and roll number.
The exam will take place at Government Nagarjun Post Graduate College of Science, Raipur.
CG Pre MCA 2018 Exam Pattern / Syllabus
|Subject||Topics||Number of Questions|
|Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning||Reasoning visuospatial reasoning||40|
The question paper will comprise of 200 objective type questions, 1 mark each to be answered in 03 hours. All questions will have 04 response (alternatives), out of which only 1 will be the correct answer. The candidate has to choose the response, which in his/her opinion is the correct answer and should mark in the OMR answer sheet to score full marks.
- Algebra – Fundamental operations in Algebra Expansion, factorization, simultaneous linear quadratic equations, indices, logarithms, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, binomial theorem, permutations and combinations, surds,[p determinants, matrices, and application to the solution of simultaneous linear equations.
- Co-ordinate Geometry – Rectangular Cartesian co-ordinates equations of a line, midpoint, intersection etc. equations of a circle, distance formula, pair of straight lines, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola, simple geometric transformations such as translation, rotation, scaling.
- Calculus – Limit of functions, continuous functions, differentiation of functions (s), Tangents and Normal, simple example of maxima and minima, integration of function by parts by substitution and by partial fraction, definite integral application to volumes and surfaces of frustums of sphere, cone cylinder, Taylor Series.
- Differential Equations – Differential equations of first order and their solutions, linear differential equations with constant coefficients, homogenous linear differential equations.
- Vector – Position vector and subtraction of vectors, scalar and vector products and their applications to simple geometrical problems and mechanics.
- Trigonometry – Simple identities, trigonometric equations, properties of triangles, a solution of triangles, height and distance, inverse functions.
- Probability and Statistics – Basic concepts of probability theory. Averages Dependent and independent events, frequency distributions and measures of dispersions, Binomial Poisson, normal distributions, curve fitting, and the principle of least squares, correlation, and regressions.
- Linear programming – Formulations of simple linear programming problems, basic concepts of graphical and simplex methods.
- Computer Basics – Organization of the computer, Central Processing Unit (CPU), Structure of instructions in CPU, input-output devices computer memory, memory organization, backup devices.
- Data Representation – Representation of characters, integers, and the fraction. Binary and hexadecimal representations, Binary Arithmetic: floating point representation of numbers, normalized floating point representation, Boolean algebra, truth tables, Venn diagrams.
- Computer Architecture – Block structure of computers, communication between processor and Input/Output devices interrupts.
- Computer Language – Assembly language and high-level language, Multiprogramming and time sharing operating systems. Computer Programming in C.
- Flowchart and Algorithms.
Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning
- The questions in this section will cover reasoning visuospatial reasoning.
- This section will over questions to test the general awareness about business. Finance, industry, transportation, scientific, inventions, governance, healthcare and cultural dimensions etc.
The result of CG Pre MCA 2018 entrance exam will be declared by Chhattisgarh Professional Board after the exam. The result will be uploaded on the official website. After the declaration of result, the candidate would be eligible for counselling.
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board conducts CG MCA Counselling for admission in Master of Computer Application programme in Chhattisgarh. All the colleges/institute of Chattisgarh will conduct counselling in their organization. The candidates can take admission in their desired college after counselling.
Insofar, only schedule of CG Pre MCA 2018 has been announced. Rest of the information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as CG Pre MCA 2018 information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
Official Website: cgvyapam.choice.gov.in