CG Pre MCA 2020 application window has been re-opened. The last date to submit the application form is June 30, 2020. CG Pre MCA is a state-level entrance examination to be conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Board for the year 2020. It is an entrance exam which is held every year by Chhattisgarh Professional Board. Candidates who are willing to take admission in MCA can apply in the programme. Candidates can take admission in any college of Chhattisgarh after qualifying CG Pre MCA 2020. From this page, candidates can grab all the information in detail related to the entrance exam, application, result eligibility, etc.
Latest: Application form is available once again. Click here to Apply.
CG Pre MCA 2020
Chhattisgarh professional board conducting an entrance exam for the admission in the Course of MCA The candidates who wants to pursue the MCA as further studies in the state of Chhattisgarh must give the entrance exam. The entrance exam will be conducted in the various centres and state of Chhattisgarh. The schedule is given below for the convenience of candidates.
Important Schedule regarding CG Pre MCA 2020:
|Online Application Form starts||17 Mar 2020|
|Last date of Online Application|
|Application Re-open||23-30 Jun 2020|
|Correction in the Application Form|
23-30 Jun 2020
|CG Pre MCA 2020 Entrance Exam|
|Result||to be announced!|
The candidates can check the schedule and mark the important dates according to the event for their betterment. The schedule has been uploaded to make it easy so, that you don’t miss any event. Candidates are advised to read every information and instruction before applying.
CG Pre MCA 2020 Application Form – Reopened!
Click here to download this notice.
CG Pre MCA 2020 Application Form
The CG Pre MCA 2020 can be filled in online mode only at the official website at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in The CG MCA 2020 application is available online on the official website. Candidates have to provide basic details in the application form such as personal information, parental details, contact details, address details, email id, mobile number, educational qualification, gender etc.
Candidates have to upload the scanned image which will contain the photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression. To capture this image, you can download the image format from the site first, where you will insert the 3.5 x 4.5 dimension photo, signature, and thumb impression. All the three documents are to be pasted on an A4 sheet. Now scan this image not exceeding 60kb to 50kb.
Application fees: Application fees provided below is last year based and fro reference.
CG Pre MCA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who are to apply for the test must check the eligibility criteria required before filling in the online application form. The eligibility criteria required are listed below.
Click here to check the eligibility criteria in detailed.
- Age Limit: The age limit criteria for different groups are as given below
CG Pre MCA 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus of the entrance exam is as follows, you can download it from here as well.
Click here to download the CG Pre MCA 2020 Syllabus.
- Algebra – Fundamental operations in Algebra Expansion, factorization, simultaneous linear quadratic equations, indices, logarithms, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, binomial theorem, permutations and combinations, surds,[p determinants, matrices, and application to the solution of simultaneous linear equations.
- Co-ordinate Geometry – Rectangular Cartesian co-ordinates equations of a line, midpoint, intersection etc. equations of a circle, distance formula, pair of straight lines, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola, simple geometric transformations such as translation, rotation, scaling.
- Calculus – Limit of functions, continuous functions, differentiation of functions (s), Tangents and Normal, simple example of maxima and minima, integration of function by parts by substitution and by partial fraction, definite integral application to volumes and surfaces of frustums of sphere, cone cylinder, Taylor Series.
- Differential Equations – Differential equations of first order and their solutions, linear differential equations with constant coefficients, homogenous linear differential equations.
- Vector – Position vector and subtraction of vectors, scalar and vector products and their applications to simple geometrical problems and mechanics.
- Trigonometry – Simple identities, trigonometric equations, properties of triangles, a solution of triangles, height and distance, inverse functions.
- Probability and Statistics – Basic concepts of probability theory. Averages Dependent and independent events, frequency distributions and measures of dispersions, Binomial Poisson, normal distributions, curve fitting, and the principle of least squares, correlation, and regressions.
- Linear programming – Formulations of simple linear programming problems, basic concepts of graphical and simplex methods.
- Computer Basics – Organization of the computer, Central Processing Unit (CPU), Structure of instructions in CPU, input-output devices computer memory, memory organization, backup devices.
- Data Representation – Representation of characters, integers, and the fraction. Binary and hexadecimal representations, Binary Arithmetic: floating point representation of numbers, normalized floating point representation, Boolean algebra, truth tables, Venn diagrams.
- Computer Architecture – Block structure of computers, communication between processor and Input/Output devices interrupts.
- Computer Language – Assembly language and high-level language, Multiprogramming and time sharing operating systems. Computer Programming in C.
- Flowchart and Algorithms.
Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning
- The questions in this section will cover reasoning visuospatial reasoning.
- This section will over questions to test the general awareness about business. Finance, industry, transportation, scientific, inventions, governance, healthcare and cultural dimensions etc.
CG Pre MCA 2020 Examination Pattern
Candidates willing to apply for CG Pre MCA 2020 must start to prepare for the test. In order to study candidates must know the pattern in which the examination is conducted:
- Total number of Questions: 200
- Total time: 3 hrs
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for each correct answer.
- Subjects and questions per subject:
- Mathematics: 100
- Computer Awareness: 40
- Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning: 40
- General awareness: 20
CG Pre MCA 2020 Admit card
Candidates who will be giving entrance exam must be needed their admit card. Admit card of CG Pre MCA entrance exam 2020 will be available for download. The admit card of CG Pre MCA Entrance Exam 2020 will available on the direct link provided. To obtain the CG Pre MCA 2020 Admit Card, the credential of the candidates must be entered in the required spaces. The admit card shall contain all the important information about the exam such as time of exam, centre, a name of candidates and roll number.
Test Centre – The CG Pre MCA 2020 exam will conduct only in Raipur.
The CG Pre-MCA 2020 exam is for a duration of 3 hours. Four options will be provided for each question for which each will have only one correct answer. Every question carries 1 mark. The candidate will have to choose the right answer and mark it in the OMR sheet using a pen or pencil (as indicated in the instructions). There is no Negative marking in the exam. This marking scheme is based on as per last year.
CG Pre MCA 2020 Result
The result of CG Pre MCA 2020 entrance exam will be declared by Chhattisgarh Professional Board after the exam. The result will uploaded on the official website. After the declaration of result, the candidate would be eligible for counselling. Result will be prepared in the form of merit list, which will be based on the candidates performance in the exam.
CG Pre MCA 2020 Counselling
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board conducts CG MCA Counselling for admission in Master of Computer Application programme in Chhattisgarh. All the colleges/institute of Chhattisgarh will conduct counselling in their organization. The candidates can take admission in their desired college after counselling. Process of online counselling will be published on the website of Directorate of Technical Education vyapam.cgstate.gov.in before commencemnt of admission procedure.
CG Pre MCA Previous Year Answer Key
Previous year Answer Key 2019:
- Click Here to check the Final Answer Key for CG Pre MCA 2019
- Click here to check the answer key for CG Pre MCA 2019.
- Click here to check the notice regarding the answer key.
Previous year Answer Key 2018:
Official Website: vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
For more information about CG Pre-MCA 2020, candidates may refer to the following documents-
- Important Instructions
- Exam Instructions
- Instructions to fill the Application Form
- Bank Instructions
- Information Brochure (English)
- Information Brochure (Hindi)
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.