CG PG Medical Admission 2020 – Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur has announced the Mop UP Round Allotment List for MD/MS. MCI has released the public notice for extension of the last date for admission in PG Medical Courses. Last date to admission in between May 31 to July 31. The mop-up round schedule has been revised for MD/MS/MDS Courses. Candidates interested in getting PG Medical / Dental admission 2020 in Chhattisgarh are required to appear in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) PG 2020 / NEET MDS 2020. Admission to the courses is done based on NEET PG/MDS 2020 Score. Interested Applicants have to fill the CG PG Application form 2020 online. Candidates can read all the necessary details regarding CG PG Medical/Dental Admission such as application form, eligibility criteria, merit list, etc., on this page.
Latest: Extended Mop-up Round 2 Merit List and Vacant List is out now. Check the same from below.
CG PG Medical/Dental Admission through NEET PG 2020
All medical and dental universities associated with Chhattisgarh gives admission through NEET. CG PG Medical / Dental Admission 2020 is done on the basis of NEET PG 2020 merit list. Interested candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria before submitting the CG PG Dental 2020 Application Form.
Important Dates for CG PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 are given below.
|Online Application Starts on||03 Mar 2020|
|Last date for submission of application form||18 Mar 2020|
|Release of first merit list||24 Mar 2020|
|Online Allotment||12 Apr 2020|
|Last date of scrutiny||18 Apr 2020|
|Last date of Admission in allotted institute||20 Apr 2020|
|Up-gradation Last Date (For MDS)||03 May 2020|
|2nd Counselling (Reopening)|
|Online Registration Fee Start Date|
26 Jun 2020
|Online Registration Fee Last Date|
01 Jul 2020
|Online Allotment||03 Jul 2020|
|Last date of scrutiny||09 Jul 2020|
|Last date of Admission in allotted institute|
|10 Jul 2020|
|Mop-Up Round (Extended dates)|
|Last Date to Apply||25 Jul 2020 (MD/MS)|
26 Jul 2020 (MDS)
|Online Choice Filling||27 Jul 2020|
|Scruitny||30 Jul 2020|
|Last Date to take Admission||31 Jul 2020|
|Mop-Up Round 2 (Extended dates)|
|Start Date of Registration||10 Aug 2020|
|End Date of Registration||20 Aug 2020|
Latest Notice of CG PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020
The latest notice and updates of counselling and allotment List 2020 is given below.
- Click here to check the Merit List of Medical PG (MD/MS) for Extended Mop-up Round 2.
- Click here to check the Vacant Seats of Dental PG (MDS) for Extended Mop-up Round 2.
- Click here to check the Extended schedule for MDS Mop-up Round 2.
- Click here to check the Mop-up Round Allotment List for MD/MS
- Click here to check the Extended schedule for MDS Mop-up Round.
- Click here to check the Extended schedule for MD/MS Mop-up Round
- Click here to check Medical P.G. (MD/MS) Mop-up Round Allotment List & Notice
- Click here to check New Online Application Notice for Medical P.G. with Vacant Seat Matrix
- Click here to check New Online Application Notice for Dental P.G. with Vacant Seat Matrix
- Click here to check Dental MDS Mop-up Round Allotment List & Notice
- Click Here to check the Medical course mop-up round seats
- Click Here to check the Dental course mop-up round seats
- Click here to download the complete above notice.
- Click here to check the MCI Notice for CG PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 Extension.
- Click here to check the Vacant seat notice for MD/MS Admission 2020.
- Click here to check the 2nd Round Counselling Registration notice for MD/MS Admission 2020.
- Click here to download the schedule for CG PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020.
CG PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 Counselling Merit List
2nd Allotment List of Medical P.G. (MD/MS) 2020 has been released. You can download it from below-
Click here to download 2nd Allotment List of Medical P.G. (MD/MS) 2020
2nd Counseling Allotment Canceled Notice has been released on the website. You can get the details from the website. A direct to download the file has also been provided below-
Click here to download the notice regarding 2nd Counseling Allotment Cancellation.
Candidates check the MDS 2nd Round Counselling and Allotment List 2020 details for CG State Dental Admission through NEET PG 2020. Check the 2nd round counselling allotment list is given below the link.
Click here to check the MDS 2nd Round Counselling and Allotment List 2020.
A list of the eligible candidates after the First Re-counselling Medical PG 2020 has been released. Download thePDF from below-
Click here to download the list of Admitted Candidates by First Re-counselling Medical PG 2020
After the Honorable High Court, Bilaspur order on again conducted counseling process, new merit list has been released for the 1st Round Counselling. Download the PDF from below provided a link below.
Click here to download the 1st Re-Merit List for Re-Counselling 1st Round for PG Medical Admission.
The merit list has been released for 2nd Counselling PG Medical 2020 after the registration fees. Download the PDF from below provided a link below.
Click here to download the 2nd Counseling PG medical 2020 merit list
CG PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 Seat Allotment
Direct links to download the allotment lists are going to be provided here for the ease of candidates. Click on the links given below to check the seat allotment for all rounds of counselling.
- Click here to download 1st Re-Allotment List for CG PG Medical (MD/MS) Admission 2020
- Click here to download 1st Allotment List for CG PG Medical (MD/MS) Admission 2020.
- Click here to download 1st Allotment List for CG PG Dental (MDS) Admission 2020.
CG PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 Seat Intake
The seat matrix for admission to 2020 session has been uploaded online. It has been published on the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur. Use the links provided below to view/download the seat intake of various Chhattisgarh colleges.
- Click here to download category-wise PG Medical seat distribution for the admission year 2020.
- Click here to download category-wise PG Dental seat distribution for the admission year 2020.
CG PG Medical Admission 2020 Merit List
Merit list of the candidates is prepared on the basis of scores of NEET PG 2020. Merit list is displayed separately for CG PG Medical and CG PG Dental Admission 2020. The candidates are called for counselling as per their ranking in the merit lists. Merit List is available on the official website i.e. cgdme.co.in and the direct link to check the merit list is given below.
- Click here to download the CG PG Dental Merit List 2020.
- Click here to download the CG PG Medical Merit List 2020.
Details mentioned in the Merit list
Candidates can check the following details from the merit list.
- Candidate’s Name
- NEET RollNo.
- Father’s Name
- CG Domicile
- CG State MBBS
- In Service
- NEET Score
- NEET Rank
- Effective Marks
- CG UR Merit Rank
CG PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the online application form of CG PG Medical / Dental 2020 through the direct link is provided below. Applicants must to enter the correct and verifiable data in the CG PG Medical / Dental 2020 Application form including name, gender, domicile, category, contact information, upload images. Then pay requisite application fee depending upon the number of course applying for, and category. In case of any error in the application, the modification window is only open as per the official notification. Candidates have to the specific fee for making corrections in the application form.
Apply Online: The following direct link for CG PG Medical registration is given below.
- Click here to apply for the CG Pre PG Medical Registration.
- Click here to apply for the CG Pre PG Dental Registration.
- Click here to Edit the NEET Pre PG 2020 Registration Form.
- Click here to Login CG Pre PG Medical/Dental.
Application Fee: The online CG PG Medical Application Form fee to pay is Rs. 2000/-.
How to Fill the CG PG Medical/Dental Application Form 2020?
Before applying the CG PG Medical Application Form, applicants must ensure the CG PG Medical / Dental admission eligibility criteria. Candidates following the distinguished steps to fill the online registration form.
Step 1: Applicants first visit the official website, i.e, cgdme.in or on the direct link at cgdme.co.in.
Step 2: Candidates click on their choice of stream such as “NEET PG Medical Online Registration 2020” & “NEET MDS (Dental) Online Regiistration 2020” respective sections.
Step 3: After the successful completion of the online registration process, you can also have the chance to edit the registration form.
Step 4: Finally, candidates have login the CG PG Medical Registration page and check the further details respectively.
CG PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For applying to the course candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for both PG Medical and Dental course then apply by filling out the application form. The criteria of eligibility are given below.
- An Indian Citizen.
- A bonafide resident of Chhattisgarh (excluding In-service candidate).
- Completed internship on or before 31st of March of examination year after passing Graduate Medical/ Dental Examination recognized by the Council.
- The candidate must have scored as per the NEET PG 2020 the following cutoff.
For PG Medical:
|Category||Eligibility Criteria||Cutoff Score(out of 1200)|
|General -PWD||40th Percentile||342|
For PG Dental:
|Category||Eligibility Criteria||Cutoff Score(out of 960)|
|General/ EWS||50th Percentile||286|
|Genral – PWD||40th Percentile||268|
CG PG Medical/Dental Counselling 2020
The counselling is conducted on the basis of the NEET PG 2020 / NEET MDS 2020 scores secured by the candidate as per the cutoff required. Candidates can check the NEET Cut offer at cgdme.co.in. Only after it, the candidate is called for the counselling round in which the candidate has to bring all the documents in original as well as in the self-attested form. Check the counselling procedure from the steps which are written below.
- Login: Candidate logins with roll no and password sent to registered mobile no.
- Online Payment: Candidate pays scrutiny fee online.
- Upload Document: If some essential document is missing then the candidate is asked to submit a request for document upload online to DME, on being permitted by directorate, uploads the missing document, if no document is missing then go to next step directly.
- Choice Filling: If uploaded documents are complete then-candidate fills the choices for branches and subjects.
- Document Verification: The candidate has to go to the document verification venue for document verification.
- Allotment: Allotment list is displayed on cgdme.in.
- Admission: The candidate takes admission in the allotted institute branch.
For the Official notification, candidate can check the 2020 Notice:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.