CG PG Medical Admission 2021 – Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur has announced the Mop UP Round Allotment List for MD/MS. MCI has released the list of admitted candidates for admission in PG Medical Courses. The mop-up round schedule has been revised for MD/MS/MDS Courses. Candidates interested in getting PG Medical / Dental admission 2021 in Chhattisgarh are required to appear in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) PG 2020 / NEET MDS 2021. Admission to the courses is done based on NEET PG/MDS 2021 Score. Interested Applicants have to fill the CG PG Application form 2021 online. Candidates can read all the necessary details regarding CG PG Medical/Dental Admission such as application form, eligibility criteria, merit list, etc., on this page.
Latest – Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur has released the List of admitted candidates of MDS Admission. Check here
CG PG Medical/Dental Admission through NEET PG 2021
All medical and dental universities associated with Chhattisgarh gives admission through NEET. CG PG Medical / Dental Admission 2020 is done on the basis of NEET PG 2021 merit list. Interested candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria before submitting the CG PG Dental 2021 Application Form.
Important Dates for CG PG Medical/Dental Admission 2021 are given below.
|Release of information bulletin and start of NEET PG 2021 registration|
|Last date to apply|
|Form correction window|
16 – 25 Aug 2021
|Those who opt for OTHERS option in form for exam center will know exam city by|
|New fee payment window|
|Final edit window to rectify deficient / incorrect images|
|Launch of demo test|
|Admit card release on||06 Sep 2021|
|NEET PG 2021 exam date||11 Sep 2021|
|Declaration of result|
|Release of scorecard||09 Oct 2021|
|Cut off date of completion of internship|
CG PG Medical/Dental Admission 2021 Seat Allotment
Direct links to download the allotment lists are going to be provided here for the ease of candidates. Click on the links given below to check the seat allotment for all rounds of counselling.
- Click here to download 2nd Allotment List for CG PG Medical (MDS) Admission 2021
CG PG Medical/Dental Admission 2020 Seat Intake
The seat matrix for admission to 2020 session has been uploaded online. It has been published on the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur. Use the links provided below to view/download the seat intake of various Chhattisgarh colleges.
- Click here to download category-wise PG Medical seat distribution for the admission year 2020.
- Click here to download category-wise PG Dental seat distribution for the admission year 2020.
CG PG Medical Admission 2021 Merit List
Merit list of the candidates is prepared on the basis of scores of NEET PG 2021. Merit list is displayed separately for CG PG Medical and CG PG Dental Admission 2021. The candidates are called for counselling as per their ranking in the merit lists. Merit List is available on the official website i.e. cgdme.co.in and the direct link to check the merit list is given below.
- Click here to download the CG PG Dental Merit List 2021.
Details mentioned in the Merit list
Candidates can check the following details from the merit list.
- Candidate’s Name
- NEET RollNo.
- Father’s Name
- CG Domicile
- CG State MBBS
- In Service
- NEET Score
- NEET Rank
- Effective Marks
- CG UR Merit Rank
CG PG Medical/Dental Admission 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill the online application form of CG PG Medical / Dental 2021 through the direct link is provided below. Applicants must to enter the correct and verifiable data in the CG PG Medical / Dental 2021 Application form including name, gender, domicile, category, contact information, upload images. Then pay requisite application fee depending upon the number of course applying for, and category. In case of any error in the application, the modification window is only open as per the official notification. Candidates have to the specific fee for making corrections in the application form.
Apply Online: The following direct link for CG PG Medical registration is given below.
- Click here to apply for the CG Pre PG Medical Registration.
- Click here to apply for the CG Pre PG Dental Registration.
- Click here to Edit the NEET Pre PG 2020 Registration Form.
- Click here to Login CG Pre PG Medical/Dental.
Application Fee: The online CG PG Medical Application Form fee to pay is Rs. 2000/-.
How to Fill the CG PG Medical/Dental Application Form 2021?
Before applying the CG PG Medical Application Form, applicants must ensure the CG PG Medical / Dental admission eligibility criteria. Candidates following the distinguished steps to fill the online registration form.
Step 1: Applicants first visit the official website, i.e, cgdme.in or on the direct link at cgdme.co.in.
Step 2: Candidates click on their choice of stream such as “NEET PG Medical Online Registration 2020” & “NEET MDS (Dental) Online Regiistration 2020” respective sections.
Step 3: After the successful completion of the online registration process, you can also have the chance to edit the registration form.
Step 4: Finally, candidates have login the CG PG Medical Registration page and check the further details respectively.
CG PG Medical/Dental Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For applying to the course candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for both PG Medical and Dental course then apply by filling out the application form. The criteria of eligibility are given below.
- An Indian Citizen.
- A bonafide resident of Chhattisgarh (excluding In-service candidate).
- Completed internship on or before 31st of March of examination year after passing Graduate Medical/ Dental Examination recognized by the Council.
- The candidate must have scored as per the NEET PG 2020 the following cutoff.
For PG Medical:
|Category||Eligibility Criteria||Cutoff Score(out of 1200)|
|General -PWD||40th Percentile||342|
For PG Dental:
|Category||Eligibility Criteria||Cutoff Score(out of 960)|
|General/ EWS||50th Percentile||286|
|Genral – PWD||40th Percentile||268|
CG PG Medical/Dental Counselling 2021
The counselling is conducted on the basis of the NEET PG 2021 / NEET MDS 2021 scores secured by the candidate as per the cutoff required. Candidates can check the NEET Cut offer at cgdme.co.in. Only after it, the candidate is called for the counselling round in which the candidate has to bring all the documents in original as well as in the self-attested form. Check the counselling procedure from the steps which are written below.
- Login: Candidate logins with roll no and password sent to registered mobile no.
- Online Payment: Candidate pays scrutiny fee online.
- Upload Document: If some essential document is missing then the candidate is asked to submit a request for document upload online to DME, on being permitted by directorate, uploads the missing document, if no document is missing then go to next step directly.
- Choice Filling: If uploaded documents are complete then-candidate fills the choices for branches and subjects.
- Document Verification: The candidate has to go to the document verification venue for document verification.
- Allotment: Allotment list is displayed on cgdme.in.
- Admission: The candidate takes admission in the allotted institute branch.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.