Chandigarh University Application Form 2022 – Chandigarh University has released the CUCET Phase-2 application form 2022 for admission in all UG and PG courses offered by Chandigarh University. The last date to submit the CUCET 2022 application form for Phase-2 is extended till December 14, 2022. Candidates can fill the application form online on the official website i.e., cuchd.ac.in. Candidates have to fill the Chandigarh University application form 2022 in order to apply for the exam. Candidates can check the below given details for complete information regarding the Chandigarh University CET application form 2022.
Latest – CUCET 2022 application form for phase-2 is available till December 14, 2022. Apply now!
Chandigarh University Application Form 2022
Candidates can check below the important dates of Chandigarh University application form 2022. CUCET is held over 3 phases, candidates can appear for more than one phase. But for each phase candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000. Via one form candidates can apply for one course only.
Apply now: Click here to fill the Chandigarh university application form 2022.
Candidates can check the important dates regarding the CUCET Application form in the table below.
|Events||Phase 1 Dates||Phase 2 Dates|
|CUCET 2022 application starts||23 December 2021||31 May 2022|
|Last date to register||30 May 2022||14 Dec 2022|
|CUCET 2022 Application fee payment last date||30 May 2022 ||TBA|
Chandigarh University Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the CUCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria are given below.
- For UG courses:
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 examination with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.
- For PG courses:
- Candidates must have UG degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized institute.
Chandigarh University Application Fee
Candidates can check the details regarding the application fee for Chandigarh University admission 2022 given below.
- Application Fee: Rs. 1000 for all categories
- Mode of paying fee: Online and offline
The candidates who go for offline payment can check the important points below, to complete the application form.
- Purchase CUCET Brochure cum form from University admission offices/ Authorized centres by paying the application fee
- Fill the unique number given on the form while registering. To register visit cucet.cuchd.in
- After this select the exam date and center
How To Fill Chandigarh University Application Form 2022 ?
Step 1 – Registration
The candidates have to create their profile by registering first. To register candidates have to enter these details:
- Email Id
- Contact Number
- Date of Birth
Step 2: Apply for CUCET exam
Next the candidates can check the below given screen. Click on the apply button for the pahse you are appearing for:
Step 3: Fill education qualification and other details
Next students have to fill in the rest of the details that appear on their screen as shown in the image below:
Step 4: Pay the application fee
Next the candidaes have to pay off the application fee by selecting the mide as shown in the image below:
Details To Be Filed In Chandigarh University Application Form 2022
Candidates can keep these details handy at the time of filling their online applications for Chandigarh University 2022 Admission.
Personal Details –
- Programme for Admission
- Father’s Name
- Blood Group
- Annual Income
- Under Lateral Entry?
- Hostel Facility
- Student Aadhar Number
- Mother Aadhar Number
- Prospectus Number
- Semester Fee
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Start Semester
- Migration Semester
- How do you come across?
- Father’s Aadhar Number
- Permanent Address
- Correspondence Address
- Student’s Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Father’s Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Mother’s Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Guardian’s Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Class 10 – School Name, Board, Status, Total Marks, Marks Obtained, Percentage, CGPA, Year, Main Subjects
- Class 12 – Details same as above
- Diploma (if applicable)
- Graduation (if applicable)
- Post Graduation (if applicable)
Fee Payment Details
- Check the semester fee, from the drop-down option.
- Payment Gateways Details
Difficulty in Filling Chandigarh University Application Form 2022
In case of having a problem with the online application form candidates can contact the below given helpline numbers:
- [email protected]
CUCET 2022 Admit Card
The details regarding the CUCET 2022 Admit card is given below.
- Once a candidate has filled the CUCET application form, he/she can download the CUCET Admit card on cucet.cuchd.in.
- The admit card is available to download, once a candidate has provided their test center preferences.
- A candidate can log in anytime with their email id/CUCET ID and password to download the admit cards for the exam.
- CU CET admit card has the following details mentioned on it –
- roll number
- contact details
- and other courses/exam related details.
CUCET 2022 is conducted in the online mode for admission in UG and PG courses. Not only Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2022 is an entrance exam but is also scholarship test. The top rankers of CUCET 2022 , are offered scholarships. The exam is of 2 hours and there are 100 multiple choice questions. The mode of the exam is online only. The number of questions and the subjects that is included in the exam depends on the course of admission.
Scholarships through CUCET 2022
The candidates can check below the merit scholarship they are available for as per their scores in CUCET 2022 :
- CUCET score of 95 as above – 100%
- CUCET score of 80 – 94.99 – 50%
- CUCET score of 70 – 79.99 – 40%
- CUCET score of 60 – 69.99 – 30%
- CUCET score of 50 – 59.99 – 20%
- CUCET score of 40 – 49.99 – 10%
About Chandigarh University
Chandigarh University is a full-fledged university established by the Punjab State Legislature and is recognized by University Grants Commission. Chandigarh University has been awarded the prestigious A+ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). It is also the youngest University to be ranked by NIRF, Govt. of India. CU has been ranked 117th for its Engineering division and 64th for its Management division. Chandigarh University a not-for-profit university and it has a student-faculty ratio of 14:1.
The University was established in 2012. It has a campus of 100 acres, which is situated in the NH-95, Chandigarh-Ludhiana Highway, Mohali, Punjab, India. It offers some basic facilities like – hostel, transport, sports, cultural, student welfare centers and libraries.