Chandigarh University Application Form 2020 will be released online for CU SAT 2020 and CU Admission to other programs at fasttrack.cuchd.in. Candidates with a minimum of 50% in Class 12 are eligible to apply for Chandigarh University Scholastic Aptitude Test (CU SAT) before May,2020. An application fee will need to be paid through online mode in order to apply for this national level test conducted to avail scholarship for undergraduate courses admission in Chandigarh University. To know more details on CU FastTrack/Chandigarh University Application Form 2020, keep reading!
Chandigarh University Application Form 2020 / CU FastTrack
Chandigarh University Application Form 2020 will available for courses in which admission is through CU SAT and other programs as well. Interested candidates can keep a track of Chandigarh University Application Form related events, from below.
|Chandigarh University Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|Application Form Start Date||01st week of Sep 2019|
|CUSAT Exam Date||To Be Announced|
Chandigarh University Application Form Fee 2020
As per last year details!!
Candidates are required to make the application fee payment over the fasttrack portal of the Chandigarh University. There are separate charges applicable to buying the e-prospectus and to apply for CU SAT 2020. Although, there are no charges applicable to get registered over the fasttrack portal. Make a note of the same, from below.
Application Fee via CUSAT – Rs. 800 (CUSAT Registration)+ 200 (E-prospectus)
DIRECT APPLICATION – Rs. 500 (E-prospectus)
Mode of Payment – Online (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card)
By getting registered over the fasttrack portal, a candidate can make the use of the following facilities –
- Buy e-prospectus
- Apply For CU SAT 2020
- Make Use of the Career Predictor
- Practise Free Mock Tests
How To Apply For Chandigarh University 2020 Admission?
The following procedure is based on the last year details and only for reference purpose!!
Before a candidate starts filling their online Chandigarh University 2020 Application forms, He/She must be clear whether they fall under CUSAT or Non-CUSAT category. Though the initial step of registration is the same for both the courses, but the further application steps vary a little. Let’s discuss the Chandigarh University 2019 application steps in detail.
Step 1 – Registration
Once the registration has been successful, the authorities send an OTP in the registered contact number to verify the contact number provided. Over the registration window, a candidate needs to get themselves registered by filling the following details:
- Email Id
- Contact Number
- Date of Birth
Application Process For Candidates Appearing In CUSAT 2020
- Over the main page of your fasttrack account, a candidate will find the link to apply for CUSAT 2020.
- fill some of the programme and preference related details, like programme applied, applicable discipline for CUSAT, applicable program for CUSAT, CUSAT State Preference 1, CUSAT State Preference 2, Preference 1 Slot Date, Preference 2 State, Preference 2 City and Preference 2 slot date.
- Click “Update” to proceed.
- Application Fee Payment – Rs 800 needs to be paid via choosing any of the available online payment gateways.
- A candidate can check the payment status after making the payment from the “Payment Status” section over their fasttrack account.
- Download the e-prospectus, by paying Rs.200 in online mode.
- Download the CU SAT 2019 Admit card from the portal and appear for the online exam.
Application Process For Candidates Not Appearing In CUSAT 2020
As confirmed earlier CUSAT 2020 will be conducted only for admission to undergraduate courses in Chandigarh University. So, candidates willing to apply for any PG course, lateral entry course or any other courses, that is offered in partnership with a company needs to follow the below application procedure.
- Firstly, such candidates need to buy the e-prospectus of Rs. 500. The payment of which needs to be submitted in online mode.
- Then, an option of “Application Form” would appear on the left side of their dashboard. Click that and start filling your Fasttrack Application Form.
- The Chandigarh University Admission 2019 application form will have 4 steps, namely filling up personal details, contact details, qualification details, and fee payment. And all the applicants need to complete all the steps before the last date lapses.
- After making the fee payment, a candidate can check the payment status and make a note of the transaction ID.
Details To Be Filed In Chandigarh University 2020 Application Forms
Candidates can keep these details handy at the time of filling their online applications for Chandigarh University 2019 Admission.
Personal Details –
- Programme for Admission
- Father’s Name
- Blood Group
- Annual Income
- Under Lateral Entry?
- Hostel Facility
- Student Aadhar Number
- Mother Aadhar Number
- Prospectus Number
- Semester Fee
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Start Semester
- Migration Semester
- How do you come across?
- Father’s Aadhar Number
- Permanent Address
- Correspondence Address
- Student’s Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Father’s Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Mother’s Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Guardian’s Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Class 10 – School Name, Board, Status, Total Marks, Marks Obtained, Percentage, CGPA, Year, Main Subjects
- Class 12 – Details same as above
- Diploma(if applicable)
- Graduation(if applicable)
- Post Graduation(if applicable)
Fee Payment Details
- Check the semester fee, from the drop-down option.
- Payment Gateways Details
Note that, there has been no information received whether the University will be opening an application correction window. So, candidates are requested to fill their details with extreme care! Also, it was observed unlike other university application forms, Chandigarh University didn’t ask the candidates to upload any documents like photograph and signature, at the time of form filling!
Chandigarh University 2020 Application Status
Candidates can check their application fee payment status by logging in with their fasttrack ID or registered email and password on fasttrack.cuchd.in. Usually, a candidate can check their application status anytime 24 hours, after having made the payment. In case you have made the payment but the status has not yet been updated, contact the authorities at the earliest possible and get it rectified.
CUSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria as laid by the Chandigarh University for CU SAT 2019. A candidate who has a minimum score of 50% in aggregate in Class 12 or equivalent level from a recognized Board can apply and appear for CU SAT 2019. There is no upper and lower age limit to apply for this admission test.
CUSAT 2020 Admit Card
Once a candidate has filled the CUSAT 2020 application form, he/she can download the CUSAT 2020 Admit card on cusat.cuchd.in. The admit card will available to download, once a candidate will be provided their test center preferences. A candidate can log in anytime with their fasttrack id or registered email and password to download the admit cards for the exam. The CUSAT 2020 admit cards will be provided only for UG programmes in online mode. CUSAT 2020 admit card has the following details mentioned on it – name, roll number, fasttrack id, contact details, and other courses/exam related details.
CU SAT 2020
For all the undergraduate courses, that Chandigarh University offers, it conducts a 2-hour computer based test for offering various scholarship programmes. For Lateral entry, PG and courses provided in collaboration with firms, CU SAT 2020 is not applicable. And such aspirants are neither eligible for CUSAT scholarship. As per their qualification and the course, a candidate needs to select the subjects to appear for CU SAT 2020. Other than for any B.A course, every other CUSAT exam will consist of 90 questions, to be divided among 4 subjects(as chosen by a candidate).For every correct answer, a candidate is awarded +1 mark, whereas for every incorrect answer, no negative marking scheme is applicable. CUSAT merit is calculated in the following manner – 60% on the basis of CU SAT marks and 40% on the basis of Class 12/Graduation marks.
Scholarships through CU SAT 2020
CUSAT 2019 merit scorers are offered a scholarship, under the following percentage criteria.
- Top 1% students in CU-SAT Merit List – 100%
- Next 2% students in merit list – 50%
- Next 3% of students in the merit list – 25%
- Next 4% of students in the merit list – 10%
- All students qualifying CU-SAT with 60% score – 5%
Other available scholarships schemes are as follows:
- sibling scholarship
- girl candidate scholarship
- teacher’s ward scholarship
- Armed Forces Educational Welfare Scheme (AFEWS)
- Sports scholarship
Q1. How is the application process different for a CUSAT 2020 applicant and a Non-CUSAT 2020 applicant?
Ans. A candidate needs to apply separately for CUSAT 2020 over cusat.cuchd.in, other than getting registered over fasttrack portal.
Q2. What is the registration charge?
Ans. There is no registration charge applicable to the fasttrack portal. But the CUSAT application fee is Rs. 800 and candidates also need to purchase e-prospectus of Rs.200 if the candidate is appearing for CUSAT 2020. The payment of both needs to be made in online mode only.
Q3. What is the last date for registration?
Ans. The last date to apply for Chandigarh University 2019 Admission is May , 2020.
Q4. What facilities are provided over the fasttrack portal?
Ans. A candidate can apply for CU SAT 2020, practice free mock tests, use career predictor and buy e-prospectus.
-Direct Admission –