|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Chettinad MBBS Admit Card is to be released soon after the completion of application process. It is a necessary document for Chettinad MBBS Entrance Exam because the candidates will not be allowed to appear in the entrance test without a valid Admit card. Read the information below for downloading the Admit Card for Chettinad MBBS Entrance Exam.
Chettinad Academy Canceled its Entrance Exam for admission to MBBS Course. Chettinad Academy MBBS Admission will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET.
Chettinad MBBS Admit Card
Hall Ticket / Admit Card for the Entrance Examination will be issued to the applicants. If any candidate has not received the hall ticket he/she should contact the office of the Registrar by fax. For such candidates, duplicate hall ticket will be issued on the day of the Examination at the Examination Centre.
The Chettinad MBBS Admit Card shall contain the following information.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Photograph of the candidate
- Date and Time of Examination
- Venue of Examination / Exam Center
Admission to the Entrance Examination will not guarantee admission to the Course. Any queries regarding the Entrance Examination and Admission procedure should be addressed to the office of the Registrar, Chettinad Academy of Research & Education. Fax No. 044 – 4741 1011.
- Candidates should report at the Centre for Entrance Examination 30 minutes before the commencement of Examination
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of paper or any prohibited materials such as mobile phones, calculators, paging devices or electronic gadgets inside the Examination hall. If anyone happens to bring any of these items the same should be kept outside the Examination hall solely at their own risk.
- Hall ticket must be produced at the time of Entrance Examination without fail. No candidate will be allowed to write the Entrance Examination without valid Hall ticket.
- Candidates who are appearing for the H.S.C.(+2) or equivalent Examination should submit a photocopy of the H.S.C.(+2) mark statement, immediately on its receipt to the Registrar of this University either in person or by speed post, courier service. At the top of the H.S.C. mark statement copy, the candidates should write their “Entrance Examination Registration Number” assigned to them by this University.
Centre of Examination
The Chettinad MBBS Entrance Exam shall be conducted in the following cities. The exact name and address of the centre allotted to the candidate shall be indicated clearly in the Admit card.
The candidates have to appear for the All India Level Common Entrance Examination only at the Centre allotted to them at their own cost.