|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Chettinad MBBS Result – Chettinad Academy offers Medical Course like MBBS to the candidate who qualified in the NEET. Candidates who qualified in the NEET will be eligible to attend the counselling process. Get Chettinad MBBS Result complete informatin here.
Chettinad Academy Canceled its Entrance Exam for admission to MBBS Course. Chettinad Academy MBBS Admission will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET.
Chettinad MBBS Result
Result / Merit List of qualified for Admission in MBBS & BDS courses at Chettinad Academy will be available here after the Application process has been done.
Selection will be made on the basis of marks secured in NEET conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Counselling.
- MBBS Degree Course – (4 ½ years + 1 year CRRI)
- 150 Seats – Including 15% NRI / Foreign category seats which will be filled by a separate application process.
Document to be submitted in original at the time of Counselling
- NEET Result Statement.
- Mark sheet of HSC/ CBSE/ ISCE or its equivalent.
- Conduct Certificate from the Institution last studied.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last studied.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Community Certificate.
- Migration Certificate (if necessary).
- Certificate of Extracurricular activities.
- Three sets of self attested photo copies of certificates also to be produced.
- Five passport size colour photographs.
Verification of Original Certificates – Verification of original certificates will be made at the time of Counselling. Candidates provisionally selected for admission will have to submit all required original certificates with the University office. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep with them sufficient number of photocopies of their certificates.
Rules for Discontinuance from Course of Study
Where any student applies for discontinuance, or without any application discontinues on his/her own, from the course to which he/she has been admitted to, for any reason, either on or after the cut-off date prescribed by the statutory and/or University authorities for admission to the first year of course concerned or where the seat is rendered vacant without having any chance of being filled up with any other candidate such students will have to remit the tuition fee and other applicable fees for the entire/remaining course period.