Chettinad MBBS Admission 2018 – Chettinad Academy of Research & Education offers admission to MBBS course for the eligible candidates who have quaified in NEET UG 2018. Chettinad Academy of Research & Education has released the notification regarding for NEET UG 2018 qualfied candidates who applied for online medical common counseling conducted by Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), New Delhi for Admission to MBBS Degree Course offered in Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, a constituent college of Chettinad Academy of Research and Education. This year, Chettinad MBBS Admission 2018 the institute has started admission through NEET exam scores for the academic year 2018-2019. Candidates who have scored qualified rank in the NEET UG 2018 can fill their application form for admission in Chettinad Academy as per schedule. Candidates can check the complete information of Chettinad MBBS Admission 2018 such as application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Chettinad MBBS Admission 2018
Candidates seeking admission in MBBS Course can fill their application form that will be available at university website. As NEET is now the single common medical entrance exam, so, Chettinad University also selection of candidates will be on the rank obtained in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for admission MBBS Course at Chettinad Academy.
MBBS Admission 2018-19 for vacant seats
- Interested candidates who have eligible NEET (UG) 2018 score and registered with DGHS but not been alloted MBBS seat to any college during First/Second/mop up round counselling so far by MCC of DGHS are advised to visit the University Office at Kelambakkam on or before August 28, 2018 for submission of details for a few vacancy under NRI and General category which arose after mop up round of counselling conducted by MCC.
- The vacant seats shall be filled-up as per the directions of the Supreme Court, MCI and DGHS. Admission will be based on inter-se merit.
- Candidates are advised to keep ready all the original certificates, Demand Draft/RTGS for payment of tuition fees. Admission will be kept open till the vacant seats are filled up.
- Candidates should have qualified in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test NEET-UG 2018 conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
- Candidates should have obtained the minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination as per Medical Council of India norms
- For all other eligibility conditions, Medical Council of India website may be referred.
Admissions are subject to fulfillment of all the eligibility conditions prescribed by the University and statutory authorities (Medical Council of India). If it is found at a later stage, that the candidates have submitted false information / forged certificates, his/her admission will be cancelled without any notice and the same shall be final and binding. The selection and admission to MBBS seats in this university is subject to fulfilling the eligibility, medical fitness and such criteria as may be prescribed by the Medical Council of India and this university.
Document to be submitted in original at the time of Counselling
- Copy of NEET – UG 2018 Admit card issued by CBSE, New Delhi.
- Copy of NEET- UG 2018 Result issued by CBSE.
- Copy of Provisional allotment letter generated from Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) website.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card. v. 10th std. Mark sheet (Evidence for Date of Birth).
- 12th std. Mark sheet of HSC/CBSE/ISCE.
- Community Certificate (SC/ST/OBC Candidates must enclose self attested photocopy of the Certificate). For BC candidates of Tamil Nadu, OBC certificate issued by the concerned authority indicating creamy layer / non-creamy layer category to be submitted.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last studied
- Conduct Certificate from the Institution last studied
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Certificate of Extracurricular activities (if any)
- Demand Draft for the prescribed fees in favour of Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute payable at Chennai or through RTGS / internet banking.
- Recent passport size photographs (8 copies)
Verification of Original Certificates – Verification of original certificates will be made at the time of Counselling. Candidates provisionally selected for admission will have to submit all required original certificates with the University office. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep with them sufficient number of photocopies of their certificates.
Rules for Discontinuance from Course of Study
Where any student applies for discontinuance, or without any application discontinues on his/her own, from the course to which he/she has been admitted to, for any reason, either on or after the cut-off date prescribed by the statutory and/or University authorities for admission to the first year of course concerned or where the seat is rendered vacant without having any chance of being filled up with any other candidate such students will have to remit the tuition fee and other applicable fees for the entire/remaining course period.
Instruction to Candidates
- Mere appearance in NEET does not confer any right to the candidate for admission in MBBS Course. The selection and admission of candidate to MBBS course in Chettinad Academy of Research & Education is based on Supreme Court order, MCI, UGC guidelines, and counselling.
- All admissions are subject to fulfillment of all the eligibility conditions prescribed by the University. If it is found at a later stage, that the candidates has given false information/forged certificates or concealed material information, his/her admission will be cancelled without any notice.
- Tutition fees prescribed is for the academic year only. The University reserves the right to change the curriculum, course structure, fees and the rules relating to admission, examinations, etc.
- All disputes arising in the interpretation and implementation of the provisions in this prospectus will be referred to the Vice-Chancellor of this University and his decision shall be final and binding.
- In respect of matters relating to or arising out of this prospectus and application the jurisdiction shall lie in Chennai alone.
- The candidates provisionally selected for admission will have to undergo a medical examination at Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute and only those who are found medically fit will be admitted to the course concerned.
- All fees, once paid to the University account, will not be refunded or adjusted for any other purpose under any circumstance. Tuition fee and other dues shall be paid by due date fixed by the University failing which the name of the defaulting students shall be removed from the rolls of the College after the expiry of due date.
Course Fee & Seat Intake
Course Fee & Seat Intake for Chettinad MBBS Admission 2018 is given below.
Official website: www.chettinadhealthcity.com
For more detail of Chettinad MBBS Admission – Download Admission Notification