|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute has issued a notification for admission to MD and MS Post Graduate Degree Course for the academic year 2017-18. Candidates can check all the details of Chettinad Medical College MD / MS Admission 2017 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Chettinad Medical College MD / MS Admission 2017
Candidates seeking admission in PG Medical Courses have to fill the Application Form which will be available online. Candidates are requested to read all the conditions who are applying for this course.
Candidates please may note that Chettinad Medical College MD / MS Admission 2017 will be done on the basis on NEET PG 2017.
Admission will be done as per Medical Council of India eligibility norms. Selection will be made purely on merit, based on All India NEET PG 2017 Rank secured by candidates. Candidates belonging to any State/Union Territory are eligible to apply.
Last date for receipt of filled in application : 04.02.2017 (Saturday)
Application Form 2017
Downloaded application form shall be submitted along with Rs.5,000/- (Rupees Five thousand only) either by cash or by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Chettinad Academy of Research and Education” payable at Chennai.
Application fee of Rs.5,000/- will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Application form should be filled in carefully and legibly by the candidate in his/her own handwriting and downloaded prospectus and application should be read carefully to understand eligibility criteria and other requirements prior to submission of application.
Photocopies of all certificates and the photograph in the application shall be self attested by the candidate. No original academic documents are required to be attached at the time of submitting the application. Candidates should fill their complete postal address with the pin code and e-mail id. It will be the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that filled-in contact details in the Application Form are correct. Furnishing of false information or suppression of material information in the application form will lead to cancellation of admission at any time.
The University reserves the right to change / alter any of the conditions for the purpose of complying with any of the regulations of the Statutory Councils issued from time to time. The University shall not be held responsible for any loss in transit or for an incorrect address given by the applicant in the application form. Incomplete Application forms shall be summarily rejected.
Certificates to be enclosed along with the Application form:
Self attested photo copies of the following certificates should be enclosed along with the application form.
- Photocopy of All India NEET – PG 2017 Admit card.
- Photocopy of All India NEET- PG 2017 Result.
- Mark sheet of HSC / equivalent Examination (Evidence for Date of Birth).
- M.B.B.S. Degree Certificate from the concerned University / Provisional Pass Certificate I and II.
- Mark sheets of the University Examination for the whole of the M.B.B.S. course (First year to Final year).
- Attempt Certificate (First year to Final year) wherever applicable.
- Community Certificate (SC/ST/OBC Candidates must enclose photocopy of the Certificate). Even for BC candidates of Tamil Nadu they should produce OBC certificate issued by the concerned authority indicating creamy layer / non-creamy layer category.
- Internship Certificate (C.R.R.I.) Completed on or before 31.03.2017.
- Permanent Registration Certificate issued by Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council.
- Transfer Certificate from the Medical Institution last studied. xi. Migration Certificate wherever applicable.
- Conduct Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution last studied.
- No domicile restriction and candidates belonging to any State/Union territory of India can apply.
- Candidates should have qualified in the NEET-PG 2017 Entrance Examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
- Candidates qualified in M.B.B.S. Degree from a Medical College duly recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act, possessing a permanent registration certificate of M.B.B.S. or equivalent qualification issued by the Medical Council of India / State Medical Council and have completed one year internship on or before 31.03.2017.
- The candidate who is still undergoing one-year compulsory rotatory resident internship and is likely to complete it by 31st March, 2017, will be permitted to apply. His/Her selection will be subject to completion of compulsory rotatory resident internship of one year and registration with any State Medical Council before 15th April 2017. He/She will have to submit a certificate from the Principal/Dean of the College regarding the anticipated date of completion of CRRI along with the application, failing which, his/her application will be rejected.
- Failure to produce the permanent registration certificate with Medical Council of India as in (iii) within a period of one month from the
date of admission above may lead to cancellation of admission and in such case the candidate is liable to pay the institution all the loss
the institution may suffer on account of such cancellation.
Note: Mere appearance in NEET-PG 2017 does not confer any right to the candidate for admission in M.D./M.S. Degree Courses. The selection and admission of candidates to M.D./M.S. degree courses in Chettinad Academy of Research and Education is subject to fulfilling the admission criteria, eligibility, All India rank in NEET – PG 2017 merit list, medical fitness and such other criteria as may be prescribed by the Government of India, MCI and the University.
Mode of Selection for Counselling & Admission
- Selection will be made on the basis of rank secured by the candidates in the All India NEET PG-2017 merit list and subject to satisfying other eligible criteria specified above. Intimation letters will be sent by e-mail only to the candidates provisionally selected for admission in the order of merit and branch allotment will be made through counseling.
- NEET – PG 2017 admit card and result copy must be produced at the time of counseling without fail. No candidate will be allowed to attend counseling without the NEET- PG 2017 admit card in original and result copy.
- Candidates must have secured not less than 50th percentile marks (in case of SC/ST & OBC 40th percentile) in the NEET PG-2017.
- Merit list of candidates provisionally selected for counseling and admission will be published in the University notice board and also in the University Website.
- All admissions are subject to fulfillment of all the eligibility conditions prescribed by the University. If it is found at a later stage, that the candidates have given false information/forged certificates or concealed material information, his/her admission will be cancelled without any notice.ity and his decision shall be final and binding.
- The University reserves the right to change the curriculum, course structure, fees and the rules relating to admission, examinations, etc.
- All disputes arising in the interpretation and implementation of the provisions in this prospectus will be referred to the Vice-Chancellor of this University and his decision shall be final and binding.
- In respect of matters relating to or arising out of this prospectus and application the jurisdiction shall lie in Chennai alone.
- The candidates provisionally selected for admission will have to undergo a medical examination at Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute and only those who are found medically fit will be admitted to the course concerned.
- All fees, once paid to the University account, will not be refunded or adjusted for any other purpose under any circumstance. Tuition fee and other dues shall be paid by means of demand draft drawn in favour of “Chettinad Academy of Research and Education “ pay able at Chennai within the due date notified.
Courses offered with Intake and Tuition fee for the academic year 2017-18
For more details of Chettinad Medical College MD / MS Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.