Christ University Admit Card 2019 will be released by the University for the Undergraduate and Postgraduate entrance examinations. The candidates who successfully applied for the examination will be able to download their admit card. The Christ University releases the admit card generally the week before the examination, on the official website christuniversity.in. The link to download it will also be provided on this page. It is very important to have the admit card when the candidate goes for the examination. As without the admit card they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. The candidate who will apply for the Christ University should know that the university will not send the admit card via post. Check details on Christ Universiy Admit Card 2019 from this page.
Christ University Admit Card 2019
The important dates for the issuance of the Christ University Admit Card 2019 and the exam are as mentioned below:
Admit Card: Admit Card will be available on www.christuniversity.in
How To Download The Christ University Admit Card 2019
The candidates can easily download Christ University admit card 2019 by following the steps below:
- To download the admit card, the candidates need to visit the link that will be soon uploaded on this page.
- Next, to access the login, the candidates will have to enter the Name, Unique Id, Application Number, and Date of Birth.
- After entering the details click on the ‘Login’ button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen and the candidates will have to download it.
The admit card of the exam has to be carried in a print copy format. It will only be accepted if it is in good condition.
Documents To be Carried while Appearing for Christ University 2019 Examination
The candidate should carry the below-provided document for the selection process, without the given provided documents no candidates will be entertained.
- The Selection Process Admit card is the must
- The candidate should bring the copy of the filled-in printed application form duly signed by the parent/guardian and the candidate.
- The candidate should have the copy of the online payment submission slip.
- A valid Photo ID (Driving License / Passport / Electoral ID / Aadhar Card).
- The candidate should carry 2 passport size with the dimensions Photo size of 35mm x 45mm with white background as well as 2 stamp size photographs. Mention your correct name and application number behind the photographs, the documents should be original no photocopies should be allowed.
- Every candidate should have the original and photocopy of the mark sheet of class 10, class 12 and graduation.
- The candidate who is appearing for MBA Process valid MAT / GMAT / CMAT / CAT / XAT.
- All the Candidates who are in their final year/ semester must submit marks card up to the previous year/semester.
- Original & 1 set of photocopy of provisional degree certificates if a candidate has completed/graduated on or before November 2019.
- The candidate should have the copy of transfer certificate from the last institute they have appeared.
- The Copy should have the migration certificate for candidates from outside of Karnataka
- The candidates who are from outside India must have the copy of their passport and visa page for candidates from outside India.
- The candidate can have the Provisional degree certificate / Convocation certificate if the candidate has completed/graduated from the qualifying programme.
- Important Instructions
The candidate should mark the below points as an important instruction to avoid any sort of last minute hassle.
- The candidate should reach 30 minutes before the examination time, to avoid any sort of hassle.
- No electronic devices such as Mobile phones, satellite phone, pager, calculators are not allowed in the examination venue.
- No sort of TA/DA will be provided to the candidates.
The candidate should check out all the important instructions to avoid last minute confusion.