|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Christ University Law Admission 2017
Admission to Christ College of Law will be done through Law Entrance Test. This law Entrance Test will be conducted for the admission to the Bachelor of Law (BA., LLB) (Honours) and Bachelor of Law (BBA., LLB) (Honours). Interested candidates can check all the information related to the Christ University Law Admission 2017 like application form, eligibility criteria, schedule, etc.
Latest – Christ University Law Admit Card 2017 is now available. Check the link below.
Schedule for Christ University Law Admission 2017 is given below.
|Application available online||08 Dec 2016|
|Last day of submitting the application online||20 Apr 2017|
|Last date for receiving Supporting Documents||22 Apr 2017|
|Availability of E-Admit card (Bangalore, NCR* and Kolkata)||24 Apr 2017|
|Entrance Test (ET)||30 Apr 2017|
|Micro Presentation (MP)
Personal Interview (PI)
|30 Apr to 03 May 2017|
|Publishing of Final selection list||05 May 2017|
Christ College of Law has issued the Admit card for Entrance Test (ET), which is scheduled to be held on 30 Apr 2017. Candidates can download the same by login into their account through the direct link provided below.
- Basic eligibility for the programme is a pass at the +2 level (Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards) in any stream with minimum score of 45% (Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce & Management, Sciences) from any recognized Board in India. Students pursuing International curriculum must have AIU approval and must obtain a grade of not less than ‘C’ or its equivalent.
- Candidates writing the +2 examinations in Mar-May 2017 may apply with their class X and XI marks.
- The candidates should also be below the age of 20 years as on 01 Jul 2017.
Duration – 120 minutes.
No. of Questions – 120 Questions
Marks – 120 Marks
Each Correct Answer carries 1 mark and each Wrong Answer carries – 0.25
|English Language Comprehension Skills Verbal Reasoning||30||30|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs||25||25|
|Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Fundamental Mathematical Operations||25||25|
|Reasoning: Critical, Analytical and Logical||20||20|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||20||20|
Kindly refer the Selection Process E-Admit Card for the exact date and timings of the below Process.
|ET||Christ University Entrance Test||As per the ET_SA_MP_PI Admit Card||Christ University Bengaluru, *NCR & Kolkata|
|Skill Assessment (SA)||Skill Assessment The skill assessment will consist of a test on written skills, communication skills and logical reasoning.||As per the ET_SA_MP_PI Admit Card||Christ University Bengaluru, *NCR & Kolkata|
|Micro Presentation (MP)||Micro Presentation for 90 sec / student during this selection process||As per the ET_SA_MP_PI Admit Card||Christ University Bengaluru, *NCR & Kolkata|
|PI||Personal interview||As per the ET_SA_MP_PI Admit Card||Christ University Bengaluru, *NCR & Kolkata|
|Academic Performance||Assessment of past performance in Class 10, Class 11/12, during the Personal Interview||—||Christ University Bengaluru, *NCR & Kolkata|
- The selection process E-Admit card will be generated 5 days prior to the scheduled selection process date.
- Candidates must report for the above selection process at least 30 minutes prior to the allotted time as stipulated in the selection process admit card.
- Those candidates not reaching the venue at the allotted time will not be permitted to take part in the selection process.
- The candidates are requested to start early to avoid traffic congestions.
- Request for change in selection process dates, time and centre will not be entertained.
- Candidates have to access their selection process admit card from the link “Application Status” from the University website and print the same.
- Please note that the preferred date for selection process will be allotted, subject to availability of slots.
- Candidates failing to appear for the selection process at the stipulated date and time will be considered as “Not Selected”.
* NCR=National Capital Region
You may print your Selection Process E-admit card under the link: Status of Online Application, on our University website.
Candidates will be intimated about the Selection status (Selected / Wait Listed / Not Selected) through the “Application Status” link on the University website. The Selection results will be declared as mentioned in the important dates link.
Note: Candidates must note that if selected, admission is provisional and subject to University rules.
The selected candidates must process admission at the Office of Admissions as per the stipulated date, time and venue mentioned in the offer of admission card.
Admission will not be processed without the presence of the candidate and the mandatory ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS mentioned below;
- Original Class 10 Marks Statement (Mandatory).
- Class 12 Marks Statement, if candidate has appeared and passed the examination (Mandatory).
- Transfer Certificate (TC) (Mandatory).
- Migration Certificate (applicable for all candidates except Karnataka state board applicants) (Mandatory).
- One full set of Photocopies of all the above mentioned documents (Mandatory).
- Two Stamp size and two passport size photograph (Mandatory).
- The stipulated fee in Demand Draft / Cash / Online Payment (Mandatory).
- Two Copies of the Demand Draft / Online Payment Receipt (In case Program Fee paid through DD / Online) (Mandatory).
- Copy of valid address / ID proof (Aadhar Card) (Mandatory).
- For International Students, the following additional documents have to be submitted:
- Passport and Visa Details
- Medical Fitness Certificate (MFC) from any recognized medical practitioner certified by the Medical Council of India and
- Resident Permit (RP)
All mandatory documents mentioned above must be submitted during the admission process. An undertaking for pending original documents unavailable currently [applicable only for candidates writing/passing their exam in March – June 2017], must be submitted to the Office of Admissions. These documents must be submitted on or before July 15, 2017. Failure to submit the pending documents will be treated as unsuccessful in the qualifying examination or considered “Not Eligible” and admission will be terminated from Christ University without any claim.
Fee challan will be issued only on completion of verification of data and submission of documents. Selected candidates must remit the annual fee at the South Indian Bank, Christ University within the stipulated date and time mentioned in the e-admission card or the offer of admission will stand cancelled. The first year fee must be remitted in full at the time of Admission along with the non-refundable Admission Registration fee of Rs.5000/-. Christ University does not collect any type of Capitation/Donation.
The University ID card is a smart card, which is both an ID card as well as a South Indian Bank ATM card with a chip containing the student personal details. All transactions within the University campus after commencement of classes, including fees payment will be processed only through this card. It is also an access card for Library and other restricted places.
Selected candidates who fall under International student category (ISC) should register with the Foreigner Regional Registration Officer (FRRO / FRO) of the Local Police in Bangalore, India within 14 working days from the date of admission or arriving in Bangalore.
The date of commencement of the academic Year 2017 – 2018 will be intimated during the admission process.
- The University does not collect any donation / capitation fees other than that stipulated as the annual fees.
- All those admitted to the programme will have to purchase a laptop at their own cost, if required by the department.
- Admitted students who wish to avail bank loan will be provided a recommendation letter on request by presenting the original fee paid receipt to the Office of Admissions.
- The decision of the admission committee is final and binding.
Cancellation will be based on UGC regulation F.No 1-3/2016(CPPP-I) DU) UGC notification 11th, July, 2016.
The application for cancellation should be submitted by the candidate in-person (Mandatory) by presenting the (Mandatory) documents mentioned below:
- Original fee paid receipt,
- Document submission receipt and
- Any other documents that had been received from this institution.
No email, telephonic or courier / postal communication will be accepted for cancellation / refund process.
Note: No candidate will be entitled for a refund on or after the date of commencement of classes.
Fees Structure 2017
- Admission Registration fee of INR 5000/ (Non Refundable)
- Programme fee as per the below table
It is to be noted that though the fee is fixed for five years, there may be a periodic nominal increase to meet the rise in costs.
- Indian nationals pursuing international curriculum in India, will pay the fee applicable for NRI status for the first year (UG / PG / MPhil / PhD Programme has to be approved by UGC / AIU). (The above condition is not applicable to NRI and candidates applied under NRI Category).
- NRI fee is applicable for the full duration of the programme for candidates who;
- Have pursued and completed their last qualifying exam from outside India.
- Are NRI and candidates who have applied under NRI category.
- To claim Indian / Karnataka category fee, the candidates should have studied last 7 years in India / Karnataka. (Not applicable for OCI, PIO and Foreign Nationals).
- Admission registration fee of INR 5000/- is non-refundable in the event of cancellation of admission. This fee will be apart from cancellation charges if any applicable.
Candidates If “Selected” after appearing for the final selection process, The fee may be paid through the following options:
- DD drawn in favor of Christ University payable at Bangalore
- Cash at the South Indian Bank, Christ University Branch, Bangalore
- Pay via bank transfer to South Indian Bank, Christ University Branch
To pay via bank transfer, Candidates must contact [email protected] for details.
Payment / Transfer of fees does not guarantee the admission.