|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Christ University Law Admission 2018 is conducted by the Christ University, Banglore. The University conducts entrance test for admission to BA, LLB/BBA, LLB, LLM in Constitutional and Administrative Law, LLM in Corporate and Commercial Law, Intellectual Property and Trade Law for the academic session 2018. The Christ University Law Admission 2018 Application Form will be available from December 08, 2017. The candidates applying for either UG or PG Law programmes must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions before applying online. The candidates may apply online at the University website or can obtain the application form at the University website. Either the scenario, they will be required to apply online at offlineapp.christuniversity.in/ to receive the Application Number.
The centers for Entrance Test and Selection Process for BA, LLB / BBA, LLB Honours will be updated on or before April 12, 2018. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the written test, Micro Presentation, Skill Assessment and Personal Interview. After conducting the entrance test and the selection process, a final selection list will be published. The selected candidates will then have to pay the requisite amount to confirm their admission. Candidates can complete details about Christ University Law Admission 2018, including important date, application form, eligibility, exam pattern in the article below.
Christ University Law Admission 2018
The University has released the dates for entrance test and selection process. Candidates can check here the schedule for Christ University Law Admission 2018 in the article below:
|Application form will be available from||08 Dec 2017|
|Last day of submitting the application||19 Apr 2018(Till 4 pm)|
|Last day of receiving the application along with the required documents||21 Apr 2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card||23 Apr 2018|
|Law Entrance Test exam date||29 Apr 2018|
|Micro Presentation (MP), Skill Assessment and Personal Interview (PI) date||29 Apr to 02 May 2018|
|Final Selection List shall be published by||05 May 2018
Eligibility Criteria for Christ University Law Admission 2018
Aspirants before proceeding to apply online to the UG or PG LAw programmes for the academic session 2018 must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions as laid down by the Christ University. The eligibility criteria for Christ University Law Admission 2018 is as follows:
For BA LLB / BBA LLB
- Applicants should have passed 10+2 from Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards in any stream. with a minimum score of 45% from any recognized Board in India.
- Students pursuing International curriculum must have AIU approval and must obtain a grade of not less than ‘C’ or its equivalent.
- Applicants who will be appearing for their 10+2 examinations in March-May 2018 may apply with their class 10th and 11 marks.
- The age of the candidates should also be below 20 years as on July 01, 2018.
- Applicant should possess an LLB degree (03 or 05-year courses) from any recognised University in India or abroad with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Applicants who are in the final year of their studies should have obtained 50% or above aggregate in all the Semesters / Years of Undergraduate Examinations conducted so far. Also, the students appearing for their final degree examinations in March-May 2018 are also eligible to apply.
Christ University Law 2018 Application Form
- The application form for Christ University Law Admission 2018 shall be available online at the University official website. Also, the candidates can obtain the application form at the University Office, however, they will be required to apply online.
- Applicants need to register online by entering the details such as their Name, Email ID and Password.
- Next, fill in Personal Details, Education Qualification Details and other details in the online application.
- Upload the necessary images/ documents as per the specifications.
- After filling in details in the online application, proceed to make payment of the application fee via Credit / Debit Card / Net banking. Submit the application form online after making the payment.
- On completion of the above-mentioned steps, applicants shall have to submit the hard copy of the completed application form along with the necessary documents.
- The application form along with the documents can be submitted either by Registered Post/ Courier at the following address: The Office of Admissions, Christ University, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029
- Also, the applicants may submit their applications directly in-person at the University Office at: Office of Admissions, Central Block, Christ University Main Campus, Bengaluru – 560 029
- Applicants have to specify the [Programme applied for] Admissions 2018 [Application Number] on the top left-hand corner of the A4 size envelope for faster processing of application form.
Documents to be submitted along with the Application Form: Candidates have to submit the following documents in an A4 size enevlope to successfully register for the Christ University Law Admission 2018:
- Copy of statement of marks and certificates of Class 10, Class 11 or 12. (For UG Programme)
- Copy of Statement of marks of Class 10, Class 12, Undergraduate (Mandatory) and a copy of Provisional Degree Certificate / Degree Certificate (Convocation Certificate), if the candidate has graduated on or before June 2017 (For PG programme).
- Copy of Transfer Certificate from last qualified Institution and Migration Certificate from last qualified Board for all candidates except Karnataka State Board (If available while applying).
- One copy of the application processing fee online payment acknowledgement slip.
- 02 recent passport size (photo size of 35mm x 45mm) and 02 stamp size photographs wearing a formal dress with white background – Standard Indian Passport Format. Applicants need to write their name and application number behind the photographs.
- One copy of the original filled-in printed application form duly signed by the parent/guardian and the candidate.
- Copy of Passport and Visa Page if the candidate is from Outside India.
Christ University Law 2018 Admit Card
The Admit Card for Christ University Law Admission 2018 will be available in online mode only. Only those applicants will be able to download their Christ University Law E-Admit Card 2018 who will submit their application form duly completed in all aspects along with the required documents before the last date. The applicants can download their Admit Card for the selection Process by entering their Email Id and Password. The Christ University Law Admit card will be available for download on April 23, 2018.
Exam Pattern for Christ University Law Admission 2018
BA., LLB / BBA.,LLB Honours Entrance Test
- Duration of the Exam: 120 minutes
- Number of Questions: 120
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Total Marks: 120
|English Language, Comprehension Skills, Verbal Reasoning||30||30|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs||25||25|
|Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Fundamental Mathematical Operations||25||25|
|Reasoning: Critical, Analytical and Logical||20||20|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||20||20|
Marking Scheme for both UG and PG Law Programmes
- For each correct answer, 01 marks will be given.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
Kindly refer the Selection Process E-Admit Card for the exact date and timings of the below Process.
|ET||Christ University Entrance Test||As per the Admit Card||Christ University Bengaluru, *NCR & Kolkata|
|Skill Assessment (SA)||Skill Assessment The skill assessment will consist of a test on written skills, communication skills and logical reasoning.||As per the Admit Card||Christ University Bengaluru, *NCR & Kolkata|
|Micro Presentation (MP)||Micro Presentation for 90 sec / student during this selection process||As per the Admit Card||Christ University Bengaluru, *NCR & Kolkata|
|PI||Personal interview||As per the Admit Card||Christ University Bengaluru, *NCR & Kolkata|
|Academic Performance||Assessment of past performance in Class 10, Class 11/12, during the Personal Interview||—||Christ University Bengaluru, *NCR & Kolkata|
- The selection process E-Admit card will be generated 5 days prior to the scheduled selection process date.
- Candidates must report for the above selection process at least 30 minutes prior to the allotted time as stipulated in the selection process admit card.
- Those candidates not reaching the venue at the allotted time will not be permitted to take part in the selection process.
- The candidates are requested to start early to avoid traffic congestions.
- Request for change in selection process dates, time and centre will not be entertained.
- Candidates have to access their selection process admit card from the link “Application Status” from the University website and print the same.
- Please note that the preferred date for selection process will be allotted, subject to availability of slots.
- Candidates failing to appear for the selection process at the stipulated date and time will be considered as “Not Selected”.
* NCR=National Capital Region
You may print your Selection Process E-admit card under the link: Status of Online Application, on our University website.
Fee Structure for Christ University Law Admission 2018
For BA LLB / BBA LLB
|Year||Karnataka||TN /KE / AP / Goa||Other State||NRI||Saarc / Africa / OCI / PIO / ASEAN||Other Foreign Nationals|
|1||135000 INR||145000 INR||150000 INR||215000 INR||4500 USD||5000 USD|
|2||135000 INR||135000 INR||135000 INR||215000 INR||4500 USD||5000 USD|
|3||135000 INR||135000 INR||135000 INR||215000 INR||4500 USD||5000 USD|
|4||165000 INR||165000 INR||165000 INR||240000 INR||5000 USD||5500 USD|
|5||165000 INR||165000 INR||165000 INR||240000 INR||5000 USD||5500 USD|
|Year||Karnataka||Other State||NRI||SAARC / AFRICA / OCI / PIO / ASEAN||Other Foreign Nationals|
|1||110000 INR||120000 INR||210000 INR||4800 USD||5500 USD|