Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020 – Christ University conducts its law entrance exam for admission to BA LLB (hons.) and BBA LLB (Hons.) courses at Christ University. Session III application form of BA LLB and BBA LLB are available right now. The last date to apply has been extended up to May 11, 2020. Candidates can fill the application form online through the official website of Christ University, christuniversity.in. Candidates can check the information given below to know more about Christ University Law Entrance Exam for BA LLB and BBA LLB.
Latest: Last date to fill the Application Form for session III has been extended to May 11, 2020. Scroll down to find the application link.
Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020
Candidate has to appear for the selection process as per the schedule mentioned on the selection process admit card along with the original documents and a set of photocopy. E-Admit card of the selection process will be available 3 days prior to the scheduled date of selection process.
Session I and II dates
|Online Entrance Test|
|Online Video Conferencing||15 Apr/27 Apr 2020|
Session III dates
|Last date to apply|
|Entrance Test||17 May 2020|
Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form
The application form has released in online mode on the official website christuniversity.in. Candidates who seek admission in law courses at Christ University have to fill in the application form and appear for the entrance exam.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the application form.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the registration fee of Rs. 5000/- (Non Refundable).
Documents to be kept ready while filling in the application form.
- Copy statement of Class 10th,11th/12th marksheet. (Mandatory)
- Recent passport size photograph
Candidates can check below the steps to fill out the application form.
Step 1 : Visit the official website and register yourself by entering name (as on class 10th Marksheet) and email id. Set password accordingly.
Step 2 : Log into your account and fill up the whole application form.
Step 3 : Scan and upload recent passport size photograph as per the specifications.
Step 4 : Attach the necessary documents in the application form.
Step 5 : Pay the application fees and take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Scanned Image Specification
Candidates can check below the instructions provided by the conducting body to upload digital images.
- Recent passport size photograph
- 3.5*4.5 cm
- Candidate should be formally dressed
- Photograph should be clicked on white background
Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020 Pattern
Candidates can check below the exam pattern for Christ university law entrance exam 2020.
- Duration of Exam: 120 min
- Number of Questions: 120 questions
- Maximum Marks: 120
- Marking Scheme: +1 for the correct answer and -0.25 for wrong answers
Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
It is advised to candidates to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Age Limit : The candidates should be below the age of 20 years as on July 01, 2020.
- Candidate should have passed Class 10+2 from any recognized board in any stream with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks
- Candidates appearing for Class 12th in 2020 are also eligible to apply for the course
Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card for Christ University Law Entrance Exam will release on the official website. Candidates can download their Admit Card from the official website or the direct link will be provided below. Admit Card contains all the details such as- name, roll no., Date of exam, time of exam. Now as per new guidelines the candidates can give the exam from their residence. The date and time of the personal interview will be updated later after the examination process will get over.
Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020 Selection Process
Candidates can check below the selection process for admission in Christ University law courses.
|ET||CHRIST (Deemed to be University) Entrance Test|
|SA||Skill Assessment (SA)|
(The skill assessment will consist of a test on written skills,
communication skills and logical reasoning.)
|MP||Micro Presentation (MP) for 90 sec / student during this selection process|
|PI||Personal interview (PI)|
|Academic Performance||Assessment of past performance in Class 10, Class 11/12, during the Personal Interview|
- Dates for the above selection process will be notified in the admit card issued.
Important Instructions regarding the Selection Process:
- The candidates can be accessed the test from their residence.
- The Personal Interview will be conducted through the video conferencing process.
- The selection process e-admit card shall be generated three to five days prior the scheduled date of selection process.
- Candidates have to download their selection process admit card from the link “Application Status” from the University website and print the same.
- Candidates who fail to appear in the selection process at the stipulated date and time will be considered as “Not Selected”.
Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020 Result
Candidates who qualify the entrance exam will then be called for the further selection process. A list will be released on the official website which has the candidates name who are eligible for further selection process. Candidates who rget selected have to pay the admission fees to book the seat in the particular course.
Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020 Admission Process
To process the admission, candidates are required to follow the below given guidelines.
- Candidates must choose the preferred date and time from available options to facilitate smooth admission process.
- Admission must be processed at the campus where the programme is offered as published in the offer of admission.
- As per UGC guidelines, fee payment has to be made through online mode.
- Payment options and details will be available in the Offer of admission.
- Fees for the first year including Admission Registration fee must be paid in full as part of the admission process.
Candidates are required to carry their original documents at the time of admission for verification.
- Selection process admit card
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Transfer and migration certificate of class 12th / degree from qualifying institution
- One stamp size and one passport size photograph
- Two copies of online payment receipt
- Valid photo ID proof
- Photocopy of degree marks card
Candidates falling under any of these categories (NRI / PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN / Other Foreign Nationals) have to submit;
- Copy of Passport and Visa Details
- PIO / OCI have to produce the copy of PIO / OCI card whichever is applicable.
- Medical Fitness Certificate (MFC) from any recognized medical practitioner certified by the Medical Council of India.
- Resident Permit (RP) (If available while applying).
Note : Admission shall not be processed without the presence of candidates an submission of all the mandatory documents.
Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020 – Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for school of Law at Christ University.
|Year||Karnataka||Other Indian States||NRI||SAARC/AFRICA/|
|Other Foreign |
|1||155500 INR||180500 INR||235500 INR||4000 USD||4500 USD|
|2||155500 INR||180500 INR||235500 INR||4000 USD||4500 USD|
|3||155500 INR||180500 INR||235500 INR||4000 USD||4500 USD|
|4||165000 INR||190500 INR||260500 INR||4500 USD||5000 USD|
|5||165000 INR||190500 INR||260500 INR||4500 USD||5000 USD|
Time of Payment : All the candidates are required to pay the Ist year fee as soon as the receive their confirmation regarding admission. II, III, IV & V Year fee must be remitted before the commencement of final examinations of II, IV, VI & VIII Semesters respectively.
Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Christ University conducts its law entrance exam for admission to BA LLB and BBA LLB courses at Christ University.
Ans : Candidates have to go through a 5 phase selection process to be able to take admission at Christ University for Law.
Ans : The duration of examination is 120 minutes.
Ans : Candidate should have passed Class 10+2 from any recognized board in any stream with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks
Official Website: christuniversity.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.