Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020 – Christ University conducts its law entrance exam for admission to BA LLB and BBA LLB courses at Christ University. The entrance exam will be conducted on Apr 26, 2020. The selection process for law entrance exam will be conducted in 2 sessions. Candidates have to go through a 5 phase selection process to be able to take admission at Christ University. The application form for the law entrance exam 2020 will release in Dec 8, 2020. Candidates can check the information given below to know more about Christ University law Entrance Exam for BA LLB and BBA LLB.
Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020
Candidates can check below some important dates related to Christ University law entrance exam 2020.
Schedule for selection process session – I
|Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||8 Dec 2019|
|Last day to Submit Christ University Application Form 2020||16 Apr 2020|
|Releaese of admit card 2020||20 Apr 2020|
|Christ University Law Entrance Test exam Date||26 Apr 2020 (Across India)|
|Entrance Test (ET) Results will be published||27 Apr 2020|
|SA_PI Admit card can be downloaded till||30 Apr 2020|
|Micro Presentation (MP), Skill Assessment and Personal Interview (PI) date||28 Apr 2020 – 1 May 2020|
|Final Selection List shall be published by||3 May 2020 (10:00 pm)|
Schedule for selection process session – II
|Application available online||2nd week of Dec 2019|
|Last day of submitting the application online||2nd week of May 2020|
|Last date for receiving application along with all supporting documents||2nd week of May 2020|
|E-Admit card will be generated on||2nd week of May 2020|
|Entrance Test (ET)||3rd week of May 2020|
|Entrance Test (ET) Results will be published||3rd week of May 2020|
|SA_PI Admit card can be downloaded till||4th week of May 2020|
|Micro Presentation (MP), Skill Assessment (SA) and Personal Interview (PI)||4th week of May 2020|
|Publishing of Final selection list||4th week of May 2020|
Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020 Pattern
Candidates can check below the exam pattern for Christ university law entrance exam 2020.
Also you can apply for ATSE 2020 Scholarship Exam - Click Here
- Duration of Exam – 120 min
- Number of Questions -120 questions
- Maximum Marks – 120
- Marking Scheme – +1 for the correct answer and -0.25 for wrong answers
Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
It is advised to candidates to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Age Limit : The candidates should be below the age of 20 years as on July 01, 2020.
- Candidate should have passed Class 10+2 from any recognized board in any stream with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks
- Candidates appearing for Class 12th in 2020 are also eligible to apply for the course
Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form
The application form will release in online mode on the official website christuniversity.in. Candidates who seek admission in law courses at Christ University will have to fill in the application form and appear for the entrance exam.
Documents to be kept ready while filling in the application form.
- Copy statement of Class 10th,11th/12th marksheet. (Mandatory)
- Recent passport size photograph
Candidates can check below the steps to fill out the application form.
Step 1 : Visit the official website and register yourself by entering name (as on class 10th Marksheet) and email id. Set password accordingly.
Step 2 : Log into your account and fill up the whole application form.
Step 3 : Scan and upload recent passport size photograph as per the specifications.
Step 4 : Attach the necessary documents in the application form.
Step 5 : Pay the application fees and take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Scanned Image Specification
Candidates can check below the instructions provided by the conducting body to upload digital images.
- Recent passport size photograph
- 3.5*4.5 cm
- Candidate should be formally dressed
- Photograph should be clicked on white background
Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card for Christ University Law Entrance Exam will released in online mode. Candidates can download their Admit Card from the official website or the direct link will be provided below. Admit Card contains all the details such as- name, roll no., Date of exam, time of exam and exam centre address. It is compulsory for candidates to bring their Admit Card at the time of exam otherwise they will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Candidates also have to carry a valid Id proof along with the admit card to the exam centre.
Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020 Selection Process
Candidates can check below the selection process for admission in Christ University law courses.
|ET||CHRIST (Deemed to be University) Entrance Test|
|SA||Skill Assessment (SA)|
(The skill assessment will consist of a test on written skills,
communication skills and logical reasoning.)
|MP||Micro Presentation (MP) for 90 sec / student during this selection process|
|PI||Personal interview (PI)|
|Academic Performance||Assessment of past performance in Class 10, Class 11/12, during the Personal Interview|
- Dates for the above selection process will be notified in the admit card issued.
- Venue – Across India
Important Instructions regarding the Selection Process.
- The selection process e-admit card shall be generated three to five days prior the scheduled date of selection process.
- Candidates are required to report at least 30 minutes prior the selection process.
- Those who fail to reach the venue at the allotted time will not be permitted to take part in the selection process.
- Change of request for date, time and centre for selection process will not be entertained.
- Candidates have to download their selection process admit card from the link “Application Status” from the University website and print the same.
- Candidates who fail to appear in the selection process at the stipulated date and time will be considered as “Not Selected”.
Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020 Result
Candidates who qualify the entrance exam will then be called for the further selection process. A list will be released on the official website which has the candidates name who are eligible for futher selection process. Candidates who get selected have to pay the admission fees to book the seat in the particular course.
Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020 Admission Process
To process the admission, candidates are required to follow the below given guidelines.
- Candidates must choose the preferred date and time from available options to facilitate smooth admission process.
- Admission must be processed at the campus where the programme is offered as published in the offer of admission.
- As per UGC guidelines, fee payment has to be made through online mode.
- Payment options and details will be available in the Offer of admission.
- Fees for first year including Admission Registration fee must be paid in full as part of the admission process.
Candidates are required to carry their original documents at the time of admission for verification.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Transfer and migration certificate of class 12th / degree from qualifying institution
- One stamp size and one passport size photograph
- Two copies of online payment receipt
- Valid photo ID proof
- Photocopy of degree marks card
Note : Admission shall not be processed without the presence of candidates an submission of all the mandatory documents.
Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020 – Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for school of Law at Christ University.
|Year||Karnataka||Other Indian States||NRI||SAARC/AFRICA/|
|Other Foreign |
|1||155500 INR||180500 INR||235500 INR||4000 USD||4500 USD|
|2||155500 INR||180500 INR||235500 INR||4000 USD||4500 USD|
|3||155500 INR||180500 INR||235500 INR||4000 USD||4500 USD|
|4||165000 INR||190500 INR||260500 INR||4500 USD||5000 USD|
|5||165000 INR||190500 INR||260500 INR||4500 USD||5000 USD|
Time of Payment : All the candidates are required to pay the Ist year fee as soon as the receive their confirmation regarding admission. II, III, IV & V Year fee must be remitted before the commencement of final examinations of II, IV, VI & VIII Semesters respectively.
Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Christ University conducts its law entrance exam for admission to BA LLB and BBA LLB courses at Christ University.
Ans : Candidates have to go through a 5 phase selection process to be able to take admission at Christ University for Law.
Ans : The duration of examination is 120 minutes.
Ans : Candidate should have passed Class 10+2 from any recognized board in any stream with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks