Christ University MBA Admission 2020 – The Christ University has released the application form for Christ University MBA 2020 Admission on October 01, 2019. Aspirants can register themselves online on christuniversity.in. The admission in MBA programme is open in two sessions – Session I in n October, Session II mid-February. Only those who have a valid score in MAT / GMAT / CMAT / CAT / XAT and also a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for Christ University MBA Admission. Qualifiers in the entrance exam are then eligible to participate in group discussion, micro presentation, written assessment, verbal assessment, personal interview as per schedule. Check more details on Christ University MBA Admission 2020 from this page.
Christ University MBA Admission 2020
Since candidates will have to make travel plans for selection rounds, therefore important dates clarify the dates beforehand. Note these dates. Make sure you can attend GD and other assessments as per the following schedule.
Session – I
|Availability of Application Form||01 Oct 2019|
|Last date to apply online||27 Jan 2020|
|Download admit card||30 Jan 2020 after 10:00 PM|
|GD and micro presentation||02 Feb 2020|
|02 to 05 Feb 2020|
|Publishing of Final selection list||06 Feb 2020|
Venue – Bengaluru, NCR*, Lavasa Pune, Jaipur, Kolkata.
Christ University MBA 2020 Application Form
Christ University is released online at the University’s official website. The aspirants need to fill in details the form by online mode only. Candidates must apply within the deadline. The application fee shall be Rs. 5000/-.
Documents to be ready while filling the application form.
- Class 10th marks statement
- Class 12th marks statement
- Undergraduate marks statement
- Provisional degree certificate
- 2 recent passport size photo
- 2 stamp size photos wearing formal dress in white background
- Entrance test score card of ( Sep MAT 2019 / Dec MAT 2019 / Feb MAT 2020 OR CAT 2019 OR CMAT 2020 OR GMAT 2019 / 2020 OR XAT 2020 OR ATMA 2020 OR GRE 2019 / 2020)
- Work-related documents
Application Form Fee : Rs. 5000/- (Non -Refundable)
Steps to Apply
- In the first place, log in to app.christuniversity.in.
- Enter name, email address and password in order to create a login ID.
- You will see instructions under Apply Courses. Follow them.
- Pay application fees using online payment.
- Enter all the details in the application form and submit it.
Christ University MBA 2020 Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria is very crucial for every aspirant to fulfill. Only those who satisfy eligibility criteria can apply. There are two main things to note in this. In the first place, you must have a requisite exam score. In addition, your score in undergraduate should be as per the eligibility criteria requirement.
Candidates need to satisfy any one of the following valid MBA entrance exam scores.
|Name of exam||Score|
|MAT September 2019 OR December 2019 OR February 2020||600 or above composite score|
|GMAT 2019 / 2020||450 or above composite score|
|GRE 2019 / 2020||300 or above composite score|
|Common Management Admission test (CMAT 2020)||70 percentile or above|
|Common Admission test 2019 (CAT)||70 percentile or above|
|Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT 2020)||70 percentile or above|
|ATMA 2020||70 percentile or above|
Educational qualification: Candidate must have 50% or above marks in aggregate in the undergraduate examinations.
Note: One year of work experience (full time/family business also considered) is required for candidates applying for the Dual Degree MBA (CU) + MBA, (FHWS, Germany) Programme. It is one of the mandatory requirement for the candidates.
NRI Students Category
Candidates falling under any of the following classifications at the time of applying for the programme, may apply under NRI Student category and are liable to pay the fess applicable for the respective category.
- NRI defined under the Indian Income Tax Law
- Either of the parents is outside India (except Nepal) on Work Permit / Resident Permit.
- Indian citizen financed by any Institution / agency outside India, even if parents are Residents of India.
- 4. Indian Citizen who has pursued studies for qualifying examination in any foreign / Indian syllabus outside India.
- Indian citizen pursued studies for qualifying examination in foreign syllabi in India.
International Students Category
The international student’s category are given below –
- Foreign citizens,
- PIO cardholders and
- OCI (Dual Citizens)
International students coming from Non-English speaking countries should:
1. Produce evidence of passing the qualifying examination in the English medium.
2. Have IELTS 6.0 with no sub-score below 5.5 or TOEFL (paper) 550, TOEFL (computer) of 213 or TOEFL (IBT) of 79 scores.
Candidates without the above pre-qualification will have to enroll either for:
1. Intensive Certificate course in the English Language (Full Time) conducted from March to May each year.
2. One Semester Certificate course in English Language (Part-Time) conducted after regular class hours from June to December.
Note: The International Student category fee structure is binding for the full duration of the programme and cannot be transferred /changed in between.
Candidates from the above-listed categories having pursued Indian Educational qualification and who may have applied under the Indian States Category will have to pay the International Student Category Fee. The decision of the Admission Committee is final. Candidates seeking admission through International Student category (Foreign Nationals/PIO/OCI) will have a separate application process, with the following options to apply for any program at Christ University
- Direct mode application
- Online Application Form
Christ University MBA 2020 Admit Card
The University issues the admit card for Christ University MBA entrance exam 2020 online to the registered applicants. As per the information, admit card shall be available on Jan, 30 2020. In order to download the admit card, candidates need to login by entering their email id and password. No hard copy of the Christ University MBA Admit Card is sent to the candidates via post. It consists of details like the name of the candidate, category, date of birth, exam date, timings, address of the test center. All the dates regarding selection process will me mentioned in the admit card. The university does not indeed not entertain requests for change. It is equally important to make travel arrangements as per dates and venues.
Christ University MBA 2020 Selection Process
Candidates who wish to apply for admission in Christ University for the MBA programme can check the selection process from the table below.
|Group Discussion (GD)/ Micro Presentation (MP)||Group Discussion for 35 minutes for each group |
and Micro Presentation for 90 sec/ student in a group
|Written Assessment (WA)*||Candidates will be asked to write on topic for not more than one A4 size sheet |
and for not more than 10 minutes
|Verbal Assessment(VA)* and Personal interview (PI)||Verbal Assessment and Personal interview for each candidate|
will be done by an expert panel
|Academic Performance||Assessment of past performance in Class 10, Class 12, and Degree|
The venue/ centre for Christ University for the MBA programme – Bengaluru, NCR*, Lavasa Pune, Jaipur, and Kolkata.
The important guidelines regarding Christ University MBA Admission 2020 is provided below –
- Admit card for the selection Process is generally uploaded 05 days before the scheduled date for candidates whose documents have reached the Office of Admissions and been processed. The Centre allotment is based on the candidate’s preference on the application form and further change will not be entertained. However, Christ University reserves the right to cancel, combine or change the test Centre, depending on the number of candidates in specific Centres.
- Candidates can access the Admit card from the Christ University website at the link “Application Status” by typing the application number and date of birth.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the Selection Process without the E-Admit Card, Copy of Application Form, Application processing acknowledgment slip and mark statements of class 10, class 12, Degree and valid MAT September 2019 OR December 2019 OR February 2020 Score Card OR CAT 2019 OR CMAT 2020 OR ATMA 2020 OR XAT 2020 OR GRE 2019 / 2020 OR GMAT 2019 / 2020
- Candidates must report for the above selection process on the allotted date and at least 30 minutes prior to the time stipulated on the selection process admit card.
- Travel arrangements for outstation candidates must be made in advance as per the selection process dates published on the official website. Those candidates not reaching the venue at the allotted date and time will not be permitted to take part in the selection process. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the Selection Process of Christ University at any Centre.
- All candidates are requested to prepare for a Micro Presentation (Extempore) as part of the Selection Process. Candidates will be asked to speak on any of the topics given in our selection process link on “Topics for Presentation 2019″ during the GD.
Christ University MBA 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for the MBA program offered at Christ University from below.
|Other Indian States||433500 INR|
Fees to be payable for IInd Year (MS Business (VCU,USA)
|January 2021||US $ 6500|
|August 2021||US $ 7000|
|January 2022||US $ 7000|
Time of Payment : Students are required to pay the Ist year fee as soon as they receive the confirmation for their admission.
All Candidates If “Selected” after appearing for the final selection process, The fee may be paid through the following option:
- Pay via bank transfer to South Indian Bank, Christ University Branch.
- To pay via bank transfer, Candidates must contact the authorities for details.
- Payment/Transfer of fees does not guarantee admission.
Important Points regarding the Fee.
Important points regarding the fee is given below –
- To claim Indian / Karnataka category fee, the candidates should have studied last 7 years in India / Karnataka. (Not applicable for OCI, PIO and Foreign Nationals).
- NRI fee is applicable for the first year for candidates who have studied foreign syllabus (has to be approved by UGC / AIU) in the qualifying examination of study in India. (The above condition is not applicable to NRI and candidates applied under NRI Category).
- NRI fee is applicable for the full duration of the programme for candidates who:
a) Have pursued and completed their last qualifying exam from outside India.
b) Are NRI and candidates who have applied under the NRI category.
About Institute of Management (Christ)
Institute of Management CHRIST (Deemed to be University) was established in 1994. The Management program at Institute of Management CHRIST (Deemed to be University)is a professional 2- year PG program with specialization in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource & Lean Operations and systems and Business Analytics. The curriculum designed by Institute of Management CHRIST (Deemed to be University) is such that it provides students the best of opportunities and a launching pad for careers.
Christ University MBA 2020 Admission Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The admission in MBA programme is open in two sessions - Session I in n October, Session II mid-February.
Ans : Candidates who have a valid score in MAT / GMAT / CMAT / CAT / XAT and also a bachelor's degree are eligible to apply for Christ University MBA Admission
Ans : Candidates can apply online on the University official website.
Ans : Candidates have to pay Rs. 5000/-
Ans : The University issues the admit card for Christ University MBA entrance exam 2020 online to the registered applicants
Ans : Candidates need to appear in Group Discussion (GD)/ Micro Presentation (MP), Written Assessment, Verbal Assessment(VA) and Personal interview (PI) and Academic Performance
Official Website: christuniversity.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.