Christ University MBA Admission 2021 – Christ University offers admission to the MBA program in two sessions – Session I & Session II. The application form for MBA admission is available now. Only those who have a valid score in MAT / GMAT / CMAT / CAT / XAT and also a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for Christ University MBA Admission. Qualifiers in the entrance exam are then eligible to participate in group discussion, micro presentation, written assessment, verbal assessment, personal interview as per schedule. To know more about Christ University MBA Admission 2021 like the last date to apply, Selection Process, Cut Off, Fee structure, etc, go through this article.
– Christ University has released the selection process dates for session 2021. Scroll down to check it.
– The application form for Christ University MBA Admission 2021 is available now. Scroll down to Apply.
Christ University MBA Admission 2021
Applications for each session will close a few days before the scheduled selection process. Candidates can apply for as many programs using the same ID as long as the prescribed eligibility criteria for the specific program is fulfilled.
Christ University MBA 2021 Application Form
Christ University has released the online application form at the official website or the direct link is also available here. Candidates can fill the application form online mode and before filling the form, applicants should ensure their eligibility criteria then proceed the apply the form. Applicants fill the application form via direct link is given below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the online application form for Christ University MBA 2021.
Check the key points to fill out the Christ University MBA 2021 Application Form.
- Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting the official website of Christ University, which is christuniversity.in.
- Candidates need to register themselves by entering Name (as mentioned on Class 10 Marks Card) along with Email and then set a password.
- Candidates have to upload the recent passport size photograph of dimensions (3.5 cms x 4.5 cms)
- The photograph should be in a formal dress with a white background.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 5000/- and it is non refundable.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the fee by using following option:
- Payment can made through Net banking / NEFT / RTGS
- Payment / Transfer of fees does not guarantee the admission.
Steps to Fill the Christ University MBA 2021 Application Form
- Step.1: In the first place, log in to app.christuniversity.in.
- Step.2: Enter name, email address and password in order to create a login ID.
- Step.3: You will see instructions under Apply Courses. Follow them.
- Step.4: Pay application fees using online payment.
- Step.5: Enter all the details in the application form and submit it.
Documents to be ready while filling the application form.
- Class 10th marks statement
- Class 12th marks statement
- Undergraduate Degree marks statement
- Provisional degree certificate
- 2 recent passport size photo
- 2 stamp size photos wearing formal dress in white background
- Entrance test score card of ( Sep MAT 2019 / Dec MAT 2019 / Feb MAT 2020 OR CAT 2019 OR CMAT 2020 OR GMAT 2019 / 2020 OR XAT 2020 OR ATMA 2020 OR GRE 2019 / 2020)
- Work-related documents
Christ University MBA 2021 Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria is very crucial for every aspirant to fulfill. Only those who satisfy eligibility criteria can apply. There are two main things to note in this. In the first place, you must have a requisite exam score. In addition, your score in undergraduate should be as per the eligibility criteria requirement.
Candidates need to satisfy any one of the following valid MBA entrance exam scores.
- MAT Score of 500 and above in Sep/Dec 2020/Feb 2021
- 60 percentiles and above in CAT 2020 (Nov/Dec)
- 60 Percentile and above in XAT 2021 (Jan/Feb)
- 60 Percentile and above in CMAT 2021 (Jan/Feb)
- 60 Percentile and above in ATMA 2021 (Feb)
- GMAT (2020/21) Score of 450 and above and GRE (2020/21) Score of 295 and above.
For MBA (CU) + MBA (WMU, USA): Students must also obtain a composite score of 450 or above in GMAT/GRE Score of 295 and above before January 2022(Mandatory).
Educational qualification: Candidate must have 50% or above marks in aggregate in the undergraduate examinations.
Note: One year of work experience (full time/family business also considered) is required for candidates applying for the Dual Degree MBA (CU) + MBA, (FHWS, Germany) Programme. It is one of the mandatory requirements for the candidates.
NRI Students Category
Candidates falling under any of the following classifications at the time of applying for the program, may apply under NRI Student category and are liable to pay the fess applicable for the respective category.
- NRI defined under the Indian Income Tax Law
- Either of the parents is outside India (except Nepal) on Work Permit / Resident Permit.
- Indian citizen financed by any Institution / agency outside India, even if parents are Residents of India.
- Indian Citizen who has pursued studies for qualifying examination in any foreign / Indian syllabus outside India.
- Indian citizen pursued studies for qualifying examination in foreign syllabi in India.
Note: If only condition 5 is satisfied, and not conditions 1 to 4 above,NRI student category fee will be applicable only for the first year.
International Students Category
The international student’s category are given below –
- Foreign citizens,
- PIO cardholders and
- OCI (Dual Citizens)
International students coming from Non-English speaking countries should:
1. Produce evidence of passing the qualifying examination in the English medium.
2. Have IELTS 6.0 with no sub-score below 5.5 or TOEFL (paper) 550, TOEFL (computer) of 213 or TOEFL (IBT) of 79 scores.
Candidates without the above pre-qualification will have to enroll either for:
1. Intensive Certificate course in the English Language (Full Time) conducted from March to May each year.
2. One Semester Certificate course in English Language (Part-Time) conducted after regular class hours from June to December.
Note: The International Student category fee structure is binding for the full duration of the programme and cannot be transferred /changed in between.
Candidates from the above-listed categories having pursued Indian Educational qualification and who may have applied under the Indian States Category will have to pay the International Student Category Fee. The decision of the Admission Committee is final. Candidates seeking admission through International Student category (Foreign Nationals/PIO/OCI) will have a separate application process, with the following options to apply for any program at Christ University
- Direct mode application
- Online Application Form
Christ University MBA 2021 Admit Card
The University issues the selection process admit card to eligible applicants at appstat.christuniversity.in. In order to download the admit card, candidates need to login by entering their email id and password. No hard copy of the Christ University MBA Admit Card is sent to the candidates via post. It consists of details like the name of the candidate, category, date of birth, timings, address of the test center. All the dates regarding selection process will me mentioned in the admit card. The university does not indeed not entertain requests for change. It is equally important to make travel arrangements as per dates and venues.
Christ University MBA 2021 Selection Process
Candidates who wish to apply for admission in Christ University for the MBA program can check the selection process from the table below.
|Group Discussion (GD)/ Micro Presentation (MP)||Group Discussion for 35 minutes for each group and Micro Presentation for 90 sec/ student in a group|
|Written Assessment (WA)*||Candidates will be asked to write on topic for not more than one A4 size sheet and for not more than 10 minutes|
|Verbal Assessment(VA)* and Personal interview (PI)||Verbal Assessment and Personal interview for each candidate will be done by an expert panel|
|Academic Performance||Assessment of past performance in Class 10, Class 12, and Degree|
General instructions for applicants reporting for the selection process:
The important guidelines regarding Christ University MBA Admission 2021 is provided below –
- The Centre allotment is based on the candidate’s preference on the application form and further change will not be entertained. However, Christ University reserves the right to cancel, combine or change the test Centre, depending on the number of candidates in specific Centres.
- Candidates can access the Admit card from the Christ University website at the link “Application Status” by typing the application number and date of birth.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the Selection Process without the E-Admit Card, Copy of Application Form, Application processing acknowledgment slip and mark statements of class 10, class 12, Degree and valid MAT September 2020 OR December 2020 OR February 2021 Score Card OR CAT 2020 OR CMAT 2021 OR ATMA 2021 OR XAT 2021 OR GRE 2020 / 2021 OR GMAT 2020 / 2021.
- Candidates must report for the above selection process on the allotted date and at least 30 minutes prior to the time stipulated on the selection process admit card.
- Travel arrangements for outstation candidates must be made in advance as per the selection process dates published on the official website.
- Those candidates not reaching the venue at the allotted date and time will not be permitted to take part in the selection process.
- All candidates are requested to prepare for a Micro Presentation (Extempore) as part of the Selection Process. Candidates will be asked to speak on any of the topics given in our selection process link on “Topics for Presentation 2021″ during the GD.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring the Cellular phone, Satellite phone, pager. etc., in the Selection Process Venue..
Christ University MBA 2021 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for the MBA program offered at Christ University from below as per last year details.
Important Points regarding the Fee.
Important points regarding the fee is given below –
- To claim Indian / Karnataka category fee, the candidates should have studied last 7 years in India / Karnataka. (Not applicable for OCI, PIO and Foreign Nationals).
- NRI fee is applicable for the first year for candidates who have studied foreign syllabus (has to be approved by UGC / AIU) in the qualifying examination of study in India. (The above condition is not applicable to NRI and candidates applied under NRI Category).
- NRI fee is applicable for the full duration of the programme for candidates who:
a) Have pursued and completed their last qualifying exam from outside India.
b) Are NRI and candidates who have applied under the NRI category.
About Institute of Management (Christ)
Institute of Management CHRIST (Deemed to be University) was established in 1994. The Management program at the Institute of Management Christ (Deemed to be University) is a professional 2- year PG program with a specialization in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource & Lean Operations and systems and Business Analytics. The curriculum designed by Institute of Management CHRIST (Deemed to be University) is such that it provides students the best of opportunities and a launching pad for careers.
Official Website: christuniversity.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.