CIFNET 2019 Result: The declaration of CIFNET 2019 Result will be online by the Central Institute of Fisheries, Nautical & Engineering Training (CIFNET). Candidates who will be taking CIFNET 2019 entrance examination can check their result in the month of July 2019. Also, a merit list will be prepared by the institution as per the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination. The rank list or merit list will be used for the counseling process that will be the final round of admission. The candidates as per the seat availability will be given admission.
The result is declared at every stage of selection i.e., Common Entrance Test, Merit, and Interview whichever is applicable. The result is published on the official website of CIFNET at cifnet.gov.in. It is published in the form of a merit list. The Candidates who qualified the entrance examination will get admission in the desired courses as BFSc(NS) and VNC/ MFC. The merit list contains the names, registration number, and status of the candidate. To know everything related to CIFNET 2019 Result keep scrolling.
CIFNET 2019 Result
The official dates regarding CIFNET 2019 are not available now, candidates can check the tentative dates from the table given below. The table will be updated as soon as official dates will be announced.
|CET Date||08 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Jul 2019|
|Interview Date||Last week of Jul 2019|
|Vessel Navigator Course(VNC)/ Marine Fitter Course(MFC)|
|CET Date||16 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of Jul 2019|
Result: CIFNET 2019 Result will be available at cifnet.nic.in
How to Check CIFNET 2019 Result
The declaration of CIFNET 2019 result will be made online on the website only, candidates cannot find any detail regarding the same offline. To check the result candidates can follow the points given below.
- Click on the direct link given on this page
- Or visit the official website.
- There will be links to download the result
- Click on the link
- The result will be available in PDF form
- Download the pdf to check your result.
- Candidates can take a printout of the result for future reference.
Mode Of Selection
The mode of selection to the two different courses offered at CIFNET are explained below:
- For BFSc(NS)
- First, the candidates will have to qualify the common entrance test (CET) conducted by CIFNET.
- The candidates qualifying the CET will then be called for the interview
- A final merit list will then be prepared according to which candidates will be given admission.
2. For VNC/ MFC
- The selection of the candidates will only be based on the performance in the All India Basis Entrance Examination.