CIPET offers the Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs in Engineering / Technology at its high learning centers located at Ahmedabad, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Kochi and Lucknow in the fields of Polymer Science & Technology, Manufacturing Engineering / Technology. The Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs are affiliated to respective State Universities viz. Gujarat Technological University, Gujarat University, Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Utkal University, Anna University, Cochin University of Science & Technology, Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU). The B.E. / B.Tech. and M.E. / M.Tech. programs are approved by AICTE. M.Sc. Tech. (Material Science & Engineering), M.Sc.(Bio-Polymer Science) and M.Sc.(Polymer Science) programs are also being offered in affiliation with State Universities at Selected High Learning Centres.
CIPET offers training to the Indian and International students for the growth of Plastics and allied
industry in India and abroad. Admissions to all Diploma, Post Diploma, and Postgraduate Diploma
Courses of CIPET for the Academic Year 2019-20, at its campuses across India for the academic year 2019-20 will be made on the basis of a Computer-based Test conducted by CIPET.
|Last date to submit the M.Tech application form||30 Jun 2019|
|CIPET Joint Entrance Examination (CIPET JEE)||06 Jul 2019|
|First and Second counselling for M.Sc in BioPolymer Science||06 & 07 Jul 2019|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in application forms at CIPET (Bhubaneswar Offline Application) M.Sc. (Material Science)||07 Jul 2019|
|First and Second counselling for M.Sc in Polymer Science||10 & 11 Jul 2019|
|Joint entrance examination for M.Sc. (Material Science) (CIPET Bhubaneswar)||13 Jul 2019|
Notice: Click here to check the detailed information regarding Schedule and fees for admission 2019.
Application form for CIPET Polymer Science Admission has released. Candidates are advised to read all the information like eligibility criteria, fee structure, seat intake from this page as well as on the official website.
- Click here to download the application form for M.Sc.Material Science 2019.
- Click here to apply online for M.Sc in Polymer Science Admission 2019.
- Click here to download application form for M.Tech in Plastics Engineering, Polymer Nanotechnology Admission 2019.
List of documents to be submitted / attached along with filled –in Application Form for M.Tech in Plastics Engineering, Polymer Nanotechnology
- Attested photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate
- Attested photocopies of entry qualification (X / XII standard / Diploma / Degree Certificates)
- Attested Community Certificates (for SC,ST, OBC (NCL) candidates )
- Attested certificate for Physically challenged (Handicapped)
- Post card duly filled with complete postal address for acknowledgment (Optional)
- Duly filled–in application form with enclosures in all respects should be sent to The Principal Director & Head, CIPET, B-25, CNI Complex, Patia, P.O: KIIT, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751 024.
- One recent photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5cm should be affixed on the application form at the place provided in the first page
The result for the CIPET Polymer Science Admission for the session 2019 has been released. The candidates who filled the application form and appeared in the entrance exam can now check the ranklist released by the conducting body of the examination. In order to check the rank list candidates need to click on the link provided below:
Rank List: Click here to check the rank list for the CIPET 2019.
CIPET Polymer Science Admission
CIPET Joint Entrance Exam is conducted by The Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology for admission into Post Graduate Diploma (Plastics Processing and Testing and Plastics Testing and Quality Management), Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM, Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology, Plastics Technology, M.Sc in Polymer Science.
M.Sc in Polymer Science: Candidates who have completed their graduation in Chemistry, Any Branch of Chemistry, Polymer Science can be able to apply for M.Sc in Polymer Science.
M.Tech-(PE) Plastics Engineering:
B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.Engg.(4years) in Mechanical / Chemical/ Production/Polymer/Plastics Engineering / Technology/(or) M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Chemistry with Polymer specialization.
M.Tech-PNT Polymer Nano Technology:
B.E./B.Tech.(4years) in Mechanical / Plastics Engineering/Technology/Polymer/Chemical (or) M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Physics/Chemistry
The admission procedure shall be off campus online in the following manner, namely-
- The Admission Committee shall prepare merit lists of the eligible candidates.
- The merit lists shall be displayed on the website of the Admission Committee and by such other means, as the Committee may consider convenient.
- The Admission Committee shall publish the schedule of the online counseling/admission program on its website, by advertisement in the prominent newspapers widely circulated in the university area, by a website or by such other means, as it may consider convenient.
- The candidate shall be required to indicate his/her order of choices of programs and university schools, departments, colleges or institutions online.
- Allotment of seats shall be made on the basis of merit, category of the candidate and availability of seats. The allotment of seats shall be published on the website of the Committee. The candidates are required to obtain the print out of the Allotment letter and bank fee challan copies from the website.
- The candidate shall be required to pay such fee, as may be determined by the Admission Committee.
M.Tech in Plastics Engineering, Polymer Nanotechnology
Selection will be based on Performance in Entrance Exam which will be held on 6th July, 2019 (Sunday) and Academic record of qualifying examination. The selected candidates have to submit original certificates of entry qualification, date of birth, community certificate and any other reservation quota, if applicable, at the time of admission. Demand Draft drawn in favour of CIPET Bhubaneswar payable at Bhubaneswar for Rs. 500/- for general candidates and for Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates towards application fee. Demand Draft should be sent along with the application form without fail
CIPET courses are highly recognised by Polymer industry fraternity across the country and known for its quality. The courses are offered with a perfect blend of theory and hands on practical sessions with exposure on state-of-art equipments and machineries. Our statistics shows that as high as 80% of the students are absorbed in various reputed plastics and allied industries and out of the remaining 20%, 5% turn into entrepreneurs and balance 15% pursue higher studies.
Official Website : www.cipet.gov.in
Download Information Brochure for getting more information about CIPET M.Sc in Polymer Science | M.Tech in Plastics Engineering, Polymer Nanotechnology | M.Sc. Material Science.