CIPM Registration 2020 – CFA® institute offers Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement (CIPM) programme. The registration for CIPM commences twice a year in the month of March and September. Candidates can register for the CIPM programme online at cfainstitute.org. Candidates who register for the CIPM exam the first time are enroled in the program as there is no such entry requirment. From this page, you can check the complete information on CIPM registration 2020 from this page.
CIPM Registration 2020
Earning the CIPM designation begins with passing the Level I and Level II exams sequentially. Candidates can check the complete schedule for CIPM 2020 registration from the table below.
|CIPM registration 2020||CIPM Mar 2020||CIPM Sep 2020|
|Exam registration open||1 Oct 2019||1 Mar 2020|
|Exam Scheduling open||1 Oct 2019||1 Mar 2020|
|Scholarship application period opens||1 Oct 2019||1 Mar 2020|
|Early registration deadline||30 Nov 2019||31 May 2020|
|Scholarship application period closes||15 Jan 2020||15 Jul 2020|
|Exam registration closes||31 Jan 2020||31 Jul 2020|
|Disability accommodations applications due||5 Feb 2020||5 Aug 2020|
|Exam window opens||16 Mar 2020||16 Sep 2020|
|Exam Scheduling closes||22 Mar 2020||23 Sep 2020|
|Exam window ends||31 Mar 2020||30 Sep 2020|
|Exam Results available||Mid-May 2020||Early Nov 2020|
CIPM 2020 Registration Fee
To successfully enroll for the CIPM programme, you need to pay the following amount of the registration fee.
|Registration||Amount of Fee|
|Early registration||US$ 475|
|Standard registration||US$ 675|
Mode of payment: Candidates need to pay the above given amount of registration fee by either of the following modes:
- Credit card: American Express, Diner’s Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, UnionPay, or Visa
- Wire transfer, ACH, check, money order, or postal order
How to Register for CIPM Program 2020?
The candidates need to register for CIPM 2020 through online mode only. The candidates must complete the registration process for CIPM exam 2020 as per the schedule. To register for CIPM exam 2020, it is advised to the candidates to simply follow the instructions as given below.
Step 1: Create an Account
- Click on the direct link as above for CIPM Exam 2020 Registration
- Next, to register online, you will have to enter your Email ID and then click on the “Continue” button to submit it.
- Next, you will have to enter your Name, create a password and then choose a security question.
- Click on the “Create Account” button to submit the details.
Step 2: Fill in other necessary Details
- The registration for the CIPM 2020 exam is divided into 08 steps – Personal Information, Address details, Employment Status, Professional Conduct Inquiry, Personal Data Consent, Candidate Agreement, Exam Preparation Providers, and lastly Review the details submitted by you.
- Your name will be automatically filled in as per the detail submitted by you at the time of creating the Account.
- You will have to enter Date of Birth
- Country/ Region Code
- Mobile Number
Click on the “Save and Continue” button to proceed to the next.
- Choose the Country/ region from the drop-down menu, then click on “Save and Continue” button to submit it.
- Next, you will have to provide your complete address details.
- Choose the State/ Territory
- Postal Code
- From the given options you will have to choose the most relevant option. Then click on “Save and Continue” button.
- Next, you will have to enter the relevant information on the basis of choice submitted by you.
Personal Data Consent
- Once you have entered all the above-given information, you will have to sign an agreement. This agreement applies to all candidates who register for the March 2020 exam.
- Read it very carefully, then tick on the checkbox at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the “Save and Continue” button to proceed to the next.
Exam Preparation Providers
- Many candidates use the study materials or courses from CFA® Institute member societies or other third parties to prepare for the exam.
- You can choose Yes if you wish to receive emails and other electronic communications from the local CFA® Institute member society or other third parties about additional approved exam preparation opportunities, or choose NO if you do not wish to receive any such emails.
- Click on the “Save and Continue” button to submit the details
Review the Registration Form
Next, the complete registration form will appear on the screen. Verify that the details submitted by you are correct or not. If satisfied with the details, click on the “Proceed to Payments” button to pay the exam fee.
Step 3: Pay the Exam Fee
The next step for the candidates is to pay the requisite amount of the exam fee. The candidates will be enrolled in the CIPM program only if they successful pay the exam fee.
Those who are not paying the exam fee through Online mode, you must use the “Print Invoice” option during the checkout process and submit the invoice along with one of the accepted payment methods.
Step 4: Submit the Registration Form
Once you have complete the above-given steps, click on the “Submit Registration” button. Once the payment is done successfully, a confirmation email within 24 hours that contains information on how to access your study materials, including your eBook.
CIPM 2020 Refund Policy
As per the CFA® guidelines, full refunds are available within 3 business days of payment if you change your mind. Registration refunds are also considered on a case-by-case basis for life-threatening or very serious illnesses (candidate or immediate family), natural disasters, and mandatory military service.
Candidates awarded a refund are responsible for all applicable new curriculum charges. Refund requests must be received by CFA® Institute prior to the scheduled exam or within 10 U.S. business days after the exam date. All refunds will be issued using the same payment method used to register.
How to Schedule CIPM exam 2020?
After the candidates have successfully registered for the programme, they need to schedule their exam appointment with Pearson VUE at least 9 days before the exam window closes. The steps to schedule the CIPM 2020 exam are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Step 1: Click on the direct link for CIPM 2020 Login provided on this page.
Step 2: To log in you will have to enter details such as email id and password.
Step 3: Click on the “Login” button to submit the details and then proceed to choose the test center as per your preference.
How to Submit a Request for Disability Accommodation?
The CIPM exam is conducted in a manner and location accessible to individuals with disabilities as well. CFA® Institute grant disability accommodations to such candidates. You need to submit the request for disability accomodation by online mode only.
Check the steps as provided below to know to submit the request for disability accommodation below.
Step 1: Firstly, candidates need to log in to review the list of required documents. Those who have received accommodations in the past can resubmit the Disability Accommodations Request Form.
Step 2: First time user need to provide details about their disability and the type(s) of accommodations they are requesting.
Step 3: Click here to take a print out and fill the form by a qualified professional and returned to CFA® institute.
Step 4: Next, you need to submit the most recent evaluation which must be three years old or less.
About CIPM Exam 2020
The CIPM program has two levels – Level I and Level II which a self-study model to fir your schedule. The exam is conducted at 400 test centers in 80 countries. To prepare for the CIPM exam, candidates need to devote an average of 135 hours of study per exam. To become a CIPM designation holder, you need to pass both the level of the exam and should fulfill the four-year professional work experience requirement.
“CFA Institute does not endorse, promote or warrant the accuracy or quality of this article. CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute”.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.