CITD Application Form 2020- CITD has extended the application submission deadline for diploma courses till July 18, 2020. The Central Institute of Tool Design’s (CITD) application form is available on the official website for admission into Diploma courses. And other programmes application will be available for Master of Engineering (M.E) & M.Tech (Mechatronics) courses for the academic year 2020-21. Candidates can download the application form from the official website citdindia.org or through the link given below. Before filling the application form candidates must ensure that their eligibility criteria are fulfilled and all other details must be cross-checked carefully. Get here complete details of CITD Application Form 2020 like application procedure, fees, etc.
Latest: Application form submission deadline for Diploma Courses has been extended. Scroll down to apply.
CITD Application Form 2020
The application form can be filled from the direct links that is provided below and duly filled application forms must be sent to the Director (Training), CITD, Hyderabad, along with prescribed application cost by way of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Principal Director, CITD, Hyderabad”. Candidates can check the schedule for details regarding the dates (subject-wise) of the application form, exam date & other important events, which as follows:
Important dates for Diploma Courses (DTDM, DECE, DARE and DPE)
|Diploma Courses Events||Dates|
|Availability of CITD diploma courses applications||02 Mar 2020|
|Last date to submit the filled in application||02 May 2020|
|Events||Dates & Time|
|Commencement of issue of application forms||04th week of Jun 2020|
|Last date for submission of Application||03rd week of Jul 2020|
|The last date for submission of Applications with late fee*||03rd week of Jul 2020|
|Date Of Examination||04th week of Jul 2020|
Note: The late fee for the submission of the application form after the deadline is of ₹500/-
Schedule of CTID 2020- M.E (for all courses):
|Commencement of download of Applications||01st week of Jun 2020|
|Last date for submission of filled-in applications||04th week of Jun 2020|
|Date of Entrance exam (Tentative)||04th week of Jun 2020|
CITD Application Form 2020 Fee
Check the application fee for different courses below.
Diploma Courses – Applicants should send the duly filled application form with application cost of Rs. 700 (For General) and Rs. 350 (For SC/ST) by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Principal Director, CITD, Hyderabad or payment in online mode at citdindia.org.
M.E. (all courses) & M.Tech (Mechatronics)- The application should be sent along with prescribed application cost ₹ 800/- for General and ₹ 400/- for SC/ST category by way of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Principal Director, CITD, Hyderabad or By Online at citdindia.org. However, SC/ST/PWD category candidates need to enclose proof of their category duly self-attested. This fee details as per last year.
Detailed steps of online payment:
- Candidates can the application form fee via “online” by visiting the official website of the conducting body i.e. citdindia.org.
- Candidates need to select the “pay online” option, through the payment gateway.
- Then click the checkbox mentioned, “Proceed”.
- Now, select the payment category as Application Fee.
Note: Candidates need to select the “Training Centre Location” as Hyderabad and “Long Term Course” as M.Tech (Mechatronics).
M.E. (all courses):
The application fee can also be paid by Online at www.citdindia.org by selecting pay online. After that follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Select SBI Payment Gateway.
- Click the Check Box Proceed.
- Select State of Corporate/Institution.
- All India Select Type of Corporate or Institution Select.
- Educational Institutions – Select Educational Institutions Name Central Institute of Tool Design Select Payment Category.
Note: PWD candidates are fully exempted from paying the application cost.
List of Documents to be attached to Application Form
- Degree/Provisional certificate B.E./B.Tech./AMIE (only attested true copies).
- SSC Certificate (for the date of birth).
- Previous service certificates, if any.
- Sponsoring letter from present employer ( For Sponsored Application).
How to Submit CITD Online Application Form 2020 for Diploma Courses?
The candidates can submit the application form through the official website of CITD. The steps to do the same are given below.
Step 1: Download the CITD Application Form 2020 for Diploma courses using the link provided above.
Step 2: Print the downloaded application form and fill all the information.
Step 3: Make online payment of application fee through citdindia.org.
Step 4: Download the payment receipt, note down the online payment number and fill in payment details in the application form.
Step 5: Scan the application form using a digital scanning app such as CamScanner along with all the necessary documents (10th hall ticket / mark sheet, Caste Certificate, Aadhaar Card). Keep all the scanned documents along with application form in a single file and name the file as “Candidate Name – Mobile Number” and save in PDF format.
Step 6: Using the link provided above on this page, upload the PDF file by clicking on “Submit your application” button.
Click here to check the detailed instructions for online submission of CITD Application Form 2020 for diploma courses.
CITD Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For Diploma Courses:
- Age criteria: Applicants age should be between 15 to 19 years as on 02 May 2020. Have 5 years relaxation is given for reserved category candidates (SC/ST)
- Educational qualification: Candidates have to pass the 10th class with 50% aggregate marks by general category and 45% marks for reserved category candidates (SC / ST).
- Duration of Course: 4 Year (8 semesters)
For M. Tech Courses:
- M. Tech (Mechatronics): B.E. / B. Tech. in Mechanical/ ECE/ EEE/ EIE/ Mechatronics/ Automobile/ Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent. Minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination from the Institutions approved by AICTE.
- For M.E. (Mech. – CAD/CAM): B.E./B.Tech.in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering/ Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent. Minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination from the Institutions approved by AICTE.
- For M.E. (Tool Design): B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering or equivalent. Minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination from the Institutions approved by AICTE.
- For M.E. (Design for Manufacture): B.E. / B. Tech. Mechanical Engineering /Production Engineering / Mechatronics Engineering / Automobile Engineering / Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent. Minimum of 55% of marks in the qualifying examination from the Institution approved by AICTE.
- Age Limit: No age limit. However, candidates below 45 years of age are preferred.
For Industry Sponsored Candidates – M.Tech
- The candidates must have a minimum of two years of full-time professional work experience after passing the qualifying examination in a Registered Firm/Company/Industry/Educational and Research Institutions/Govt. Department/Autonomous organizations in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
- A letter from the employer must be furnished sponsoring the candidate for admission into M.Tech. (Mechatronics). The employer should also indicate that the candidate sponsored will not be withdrawn midway till the completion of the M.Tech. Course.
- The mode of selection shall be based on merit in the written test conducted by J.N.T.U.H, Hyderabad. The GATE rank holders also need to qualify themselves in the Entrance test.
For Industry Sponsored Candidates – ME
- The candidates must have a minimum of two years of full-time professional work experience after passing the qualifying examination in a Registered Firm/ Company/ Industry/ Educational and Research Institutions/ Govt. Department/ Govt. Autonomous organizations in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
- There will be no age restriction. However, preference will be given to those who are below 45 years of age.
- A letter from the employer must be furnished sponsoring the candidate for admission into M.E.(Mech. – CAD/CAM) / M.E. (Tool Design)/ M.E. (DFM). The employer should also indicate that the candidate sponsored will not be withdrawn midway till the completion of the course.
CITD Admit Card 2020
Candidates can check the admit card as per schedule at the official website, i.e, citdindia.org. Admit must carry the admit card along with the day of the entrance exam. It is essential documents and keeps safe for future reference i.e., used in the the admission process. Candidates shall download the admit card through using the application number and date of birth or log in credential for same.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.