The result of CITD Entrance Exam 2018 is declared online at the official website. Central Institute of Tool Design (CITD) Hyderabad has announced the result on the official website. The result is available in the pdf format. So, candidates can download it and search for their name on it. Selection will be purely made on the basis of the rank obtained in the Entrance examination. Candidates who will be appeared in the can check their result. Get here complete details of CITD Result 2018.
CITD Result 2018
Result for CITD Entrance Exam 2018 is declared on the official website of Central Institute of Tool Design (CITD) Hyderabad i.e. www.citdindia.org. Direct link to check the entrance test result is also provided here for your convenience.
|Date of CITDEE for B.Tech||May 2018|
|Result of CITDEE||15 Jun 2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination for ME||01 Jul 2018|
|Result of Entrance Examination for ME||To be announced|
Result: Click Here to check the result of CITDEE 2018.
Official Website: www.citdindia.org
The selected candidates have to remit course fee at the beginning of each semester either in cash or DD in favour of the Principal Director, CITD, Hyderabad.
Provisional List of Selected Candidates
The provisional list of selected candidates will be displayed on Website/Notice Board of Central Institute of Tool Design, Balanagar, Hyderabad. Candidates have to be present themselves on July 16, 2018 with all the original certificates & prescribed fees, to be considered for admission at 10.00 a.m., at CITD, Balanagar, Hyderabad. For seats falling vacant, if any, such candidates desirous of seeking admission in the second & final phase have to be present themselves on July 23, 2018 at 10.00 a.m. with all original certificates and prescribed fee.
For Self Sponsored:
The candidates selected have to remit course fee of Rs. 41,000/- per semester at the beginning of each semester either in Online Mode, Bank Challan or DD in favour of the Principal Director, CITD, Hyderabad.
For Industry Sponsored:
The candidates selected have to remit course fee of Rs. 51,000/- per semester at the beginning of each semester either in Online Mode, Bank Challan or DD in favour of the Principal Director, CITD, Hyderabad. In addition, the candidates have also to pay one time Autonomy fee of Rs.9,770/-( OU Autonomy) at the time of admission.
Classes will be conducted at the following places:
- At Central Institute of Tool Design, Balanagar, Hyderabad : Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday (from 09.30 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.)
- Mechanical Engineering Department, University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad : Thursday, Friday & Saturday (from 09.00 a.m. to 05.30 a.m.)
Documents to be handed over at the time of joining
- Original certificates of qualifying examination, i.e., SSC/Matric/ B.E. The original certificates will not be given back to the trainees under any circumstance till they complete the scheduled training period at this Institute
- Certificate of Physical fitness from any Assistant Civil Surgeon. The Institute reserves the right to send the candidate for further Medical examination, if necessary
- The trainee should give an undertaking for good conduct and behavior and to abide the rules & regulations as prescribed by the Institute.