Result of CITD Entrance Exam 2017 has been declared after the successful conduction of examination. Central Institute of Tool Design (CITD) Hyderabad has issued a notification for admission into M.E. (Tool Design) / M.E. (CAD/CAM) & M.E.(DFM) Courses. Selection will be purely made on the basis of the rank obtained in the Entrance examination. Candidates who will be appeared in the can check their result. Get here complete details of CITD Result 2017.
Latest – Master of Engineering – 2017 first phase of counselling has been postponed. Check Updated Schedule below.
Admission is purely based on the rank obtained in the Entrance Test to be conducted by University College of Engineering, OU, Hyderabad.
|Date of Entrance Examination||02 Jul 2017|
CITD Result 2017 – Declared
Result for CITD Entrance Exam 2017 is declared on the official website of Central Institute of Tool Design (CITD) Hyderabad i.e. www.citdindia.org. Direct link to check the entrance test result is also provided here for your convenience.
To Check CITD Result – Click Here
Official website where CITD Result 2017 will be declared is www.citdindia.org
The selected candidates have to remit course fee at the beginning of each semester either in cash or DD in favour of the Principal Director, CITD, Hyderabad.
Provisional List of Selected Candidates
- The provisional list of selected candidates will be displayed on the website / Notice Board of Central Institute of Tool Design, Balanagar, Hyderabad.
- Candidates have to be present themselves on the date of counseling with all original certificates & prescribed fees in cash/DD to be considered for admission on the date announced at 10.00 a.m., for full-time M.E.(Mech. CAD/CAM) / M.E.(Mech.Tool Design), M.E.(Mech. Design For Manufacture), at CITD, Balanagar, Hyderabad.
- For seats falling vacant, if any, such candidates desirous of seeking admission in the second & final phase of Counseling have to be present themselves on the date announced at 10.00 A.M.
For Self Sponsored
- The candidates selected have to remit course fee of Rs. 41,000/- per semester at the beginning of each semester either in Bank Challan or DD in favour of the Principal Director, CITD, Hyderabad.
For Industry Sponsored Candidates
- The candidates selected have to remit course fee of Rs. 51,000/- per semester at the beginning of each semester either in Bank Challan or DD in favour of the Principal Director, CITD, Hyderabad.
- In addition, the candidates have also to pay one time Autonomy fee of Rs.7,500/- (OU Autonomy) at the time of admission.