CITEE 2019 Application Form – The application form for Central Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (CITEE) 2019 will be available on the official website. CIT will release it in the month of March. The candidates will be provided a direct link to apply for the same on this page. Read the article below to check the process fro CITEE 2019 Application Form, fee details, date, and more information on this page.
CITEE 2019 Application Form
The CIT will be able to take admissions in the diploma courses offered under CITEE. The candidates will be able to apply for these courses by filling an Application form that will be available soon. The candidates will be able to fill the application form through both online and offline modes. The direct link to fill the application form will be soon provided below.
|Last Date of Application Submission (Online)||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Last Date of Application Submission (Offline)||4th week of Apr 2019|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of results||2nd week of Jun 2019|
Apply online: The application form for CTEE will be available on the official website www.cit.ac.in
Guidelines to fill the application form
The candidates must carefully note down the following guidelines for filling the application form. No request of correction or editing in the application form shall be entertained after submission. To avoid overwriting, the candidates must first note down the information to be filled separately on a whitepaper. The candidates must keep the below certificates handy before applying.
- Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC)
- Cast Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Gap Certificate
CITEE 2019 Application Fee
The Central institute of Technology charges a basic application fee for the application forms. The candidates can pay the application fee online as well as offline. The application fee charges are mentioned below:
Application fee for GEN/OBC – Rs. 1000/-
Application fee for SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 500/-
How to apply for CITEE 2019
The can apply for various diploma courses offered by CIT by following a few simple steps below.
Online Mode for submission of application form
- Step1 – Visit the online portal for of CIT
- Step 2 – Fill the application form with exact information.
- Step 3 – Click on submit
- Step 4 – Pay the application fee.
- Step 5 – At this step you will be able to preview your application form. Take a printout of the same.
- Step 6 – send a hard copy of the online application form to “THE MEMBER SECRETARY, ADMISSION COMMITTEE, CIT, KOKRAJHAR, BTAD, ASSAM-783370”, by registered/speed/general post on or before
Offline mode for submission of application form
- Step 1: Choose a nearby selling centre and ask for the application form of CTEE 2019
- Step 2: Pay the Application fee
- Step 3: Fill your application form with exact details.
- Step 4: Submit the same to THE MEMBER SECRETARY, ADMISSION COMMITTEE, CIT, KOKRAJHAR, BTAD, ASSAM-783370 by registered/speed/general post before the last date.
Note: Application forms received after the last submission date will get straight rejected. The Applicants aren’t required to pay separate fee for prospectus. The application forms filled offline can be directly handed over to the admission cell, Kokrajhar.
Insofar information related to CITEE 2019 application form is not available. The information available above is based on the last year’s brochure. Any updates regarding the CITEE application form will be made available here as soon as the Central Institute of Technology will release the official notification. Candidates can keep visiting this space for updates.