CLAT 2019 Result will be announced by NLU Odisha (NLUO). CLAT 2019 Result will be released on the official website at clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in. CLAT 2019 Result will be declared in the form of merit list and scorecard which will also help students understand there CLAT 2019 Score. CLAT 2019 Result is going to be released after the successful completion of CLAT 2019 Exam which is scheduled to take place in the offline mode on May 26, 2019. CLAT 2019 Result will help the students take admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate in the top law universities of India, as various universities will take students on the basis of score of the students. For more information about CLAT 2019 Result, candidates can go through this article.
CLAT 2019 Result
Selection process is based on cutoff secured by students. Students will be placed on CLAT 2019 Result or CLAT 2019 Merit List when they will secure more than or equal to the cut off marks. After CLAT 2019 Result is declared, the NLU admission committee will release the merit list. Students should flow this page to know more about CLAT 2019 Result.
|CLAT 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|CLAT 2019 Exam date||26 May 2019|
|Declaration of the result||Last week of May 2019|
Result: The result for CLAT 2019 Exam will be released on the official website clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in.
How to check CLAT 2019 Result
To check result students can visit the official website, or click on the direct link that will be provided on this page. To check your CLAT 2019 Result students must follow these steps.
- Click on the official website which is clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in.
- Click on the CLAT 2019 Result link on the page in latest box.
- Next, enter your Registration Number or Roll Number, then Date of Birth and captcha code.
- Click on the Login button and you will be able to check your score and marks secured.
- Now download CLAT 2019 Result and also take a printout.
Details mentioned in CLAT 2019 Result
Candidates are going to observe certain details when they are going to see their results. Candidates can check the information given below for the same:
- Category Rank
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
How evaluation of CLAT 2019 Result Score will be done?
The CLAT 2019 Scores for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate exam will be evaluated using the official marking scheme which is +1 for right answers and -0.25 for each wrong answer. As per this scheme, the total score for each candidate will be calculated and the merit list will be uploaded indicating the marks of all the candidates.
Tie-Breaker Criteria in CLAT 2019
- Candidate having higher marks in CLAT 2019 will be considered at a higher rank than the other.
- Candidates older in age will be offered higher rank than the younger ones.
- The tie will be broken by computerized draw of lots, according to which the name from the lot will be offered a higher position than those with equal marks.
CLAT 2019 Cut Off
After the declaration of the result, NLU Odisha will publish the cut off rank required to qualify CLAT 2019. The cut off is the minimum marks required by the Candidate to pass the test. The cut off for CLAT 2019 is not yet available, until then candidates can refer to the table given below:
|NLU||1st List (Marks)||1st List (Rank)||Last List (Marks)||Last List (Rank)|
CLAT 2019 Counselling
The candidates whose name will appear in the merit list, they will be called for Counselling. For more information about CLAT 2019 Counselling, candidates can refer to the information given below:
- There will be rounds of counselling in order to allot the seats in any one National Law University.
- Centralised Counselling will take place as per the CLAT 2019 Result after which the candidates will get to know about the number of vacant seats.
- The Seat Allotment will be done on the basis of All India Rank in order to take admission in any of the NLUs. The candidate who secures rank higher, he/she will be preferred over the other.
- After candidates have bee allotted a seat, they will have to report to the particular university so as to deposit the admission fee.
- If the candidate who secures a higher rank does not attend the counselling, then his seat will be given to the next deserving candidate.
CLAT 2019 Participating Institutes
Candidates can refer to the information given below to know about the participating institutes for CLAT 2019. Candidates must note that a new NLU has also been added to the list which is NLU Jabalpur.
- Maharashtra Law University, Aurangabad, (MNLU), Aurangabad
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore
- NALSAR University of Law (NALSAR), Hyderabad
- Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU)
- Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur, (MNLU), Nagpur
- National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal
- West Bengal National University of Juridicial Sciences (WBNUJS), Kolkata
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai, (MNLU), Mumbai
- National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA), Assam
- Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS) Tiruchirappalli
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam
- National Law University, Jodhpur
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab
- National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Odisha
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi
- RMLNLU Lucknow
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna