Cluster University of Jammu 2020 Application Form- CLU will release the online application form for Entrance examination CLUJET 2020. Candidates who are willing to take admissions in various UG, PG and Integrated courses can apply from the official website of Cluster University of Jammu. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the respective courses.
Candidates after filling online form must pay the requisite fee through online mode only. Application form must be filled before due date otherwise late fee would be applicable i.e. Rs.100. Other important details regarding Cluster University of Jammu 2020 Application Form has been provided below on this page.
Cluster University of Jammu (CLUJET) 2020 Application Form
Important dates and Examination schedule is given below. Candidates must know that admissions to Cluster University of Jammu will be based on academic merit and Cluster University Entrance test. Candidates must strictly follow the examination schedule and fill the application form before the due date. Link to apply online will be provided below.
As per last year.
|Cluster University of Jammu||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Commencement of Application||Third week of Apr 2020|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||First week of May 2020|
|Last date to fill the Application Form with Application fee(Rs. 100/-)||Second week of May 2020|
|Entrance Test||Third week of May 2020|
Application Form: Application form for CLUJET 2020 will be available at the official website: cluj.admissionhelp.com.
As per last year.
The payment of processing fee (Rs. 750/- for General, Rs. 650/- for SC/ST/ST (Leh & Kargil), Rs. 0/- for PWD & Blind, Rs. 300/- for Self Financing candidates) shall me made only through DEBIT/CREDIT card/Net Banking/other cashless modes listed in Part III. All major debit/credit cards are accepted. The application will be submitted only after the successful payment of processing fee.
Instructions before filling Application Form
These are some important instructions you need to follow for filling Application Form:
- Email Id shall be used as login username; the password will be generated by the candidate itself.
- The candidate should scan his/her signature which has been put on white paper with black ink pen. Each of the scanned images of the photograph/signature should not exceed 100 KB in size. The pixel size of photograph should be 140 pixels height x 110 pixels width. The pixel size for signature should be 110 pixels height x 140 pixels width.
- After completion of registration, the candidate may fill the Part II of the online application giving the details of post applied for, choices for examination centers, educational qualifications, employment and experience details, undertaking etc.
How to Apply
Here is the step by step instructions that candidate needs to follow to fill the CLUJET 2020 Application form. Application forms will be release online on CLU official website. You need to sign-in to your account at CLU website cluj.admissionhelp.com. If you are a new user, follow the instructions given below to register yourself.
- Fill the details into User Registration Form
- Confirm Registration details by clicking on the Confirm button.
- After you Login in the first page that is displayed is “Application Locker”. Click on Cluster University of Jammu from the List of colleges.
- Choose your application form and click on Apply Button.
- Fill all details on the form for each of the sections.
- Click Submit for saving all details and proceeding back to the Application Locker for making payment for all pending application forms.
- Candidates are advised to take printout / save a copy of Online Application Form and retain it for further communication with the Cluster University of Jammu.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.