CLUJET 2021 Result – Cluster University of Jammu (CUJ), Jammu, has released the final rank list for UG General / UG (Hons) / Integrated PG (Hons), today at clujammu.ac.in. The online counselling is scheduled to start from September 9, 2021.Candidates are given admission into the UG / PG courses on the basis of their marks in prior qualifications only. There is no entrance test this time. Qualified candidates need to report to the allotted college for document verification and further CLUJET 2021 admission process. Scroll below to check out the steps to check the result, counseling process after CLUJET 2021 Result.
Latest: The CLUJET 2021 Final Merit List Common is out. Scroll below to Download.
- Click here to check the Final Rank List of Achievement Category – Cultural Candidates for UG (Hons) and PG (Integrated) Courses, 2021-22
- Click here to check the Final Rank List of Achievement Category – NCC Candidates for UG (Hons) and PG (Integrated) Courses, 2021-22
- Click here to check the Final Rank List of Achievement Category – Sports Candidates for UG(Hons) and PG(Integrated) Courses, 2021-22
- Click here to check the Provisional Rank list for UG (Hons) & PG (integrated) courses.
- Click here to check the Provisional Rank list for UG (General) in Arts Stream.
- Click here to check the Provisional Rank list for UG (General) in Commerce Stream & BBA.
- Click here to check the Provisional Rank list for UG (General) in Science Stream & BCA.
CLUJET 2021 Result
The official authority releases a common CLUJET 2021 merit list for all courses. Candidates should note that they cannot pursue 2 degrees simultaneously, however they can take admission in Diploma / Certificate courses in Cluster University of Jammu itself after declaration of CLUJET 2021 result. Shown below are the important dates.
For UG (Hons.) and PG Integrated (Hons.)
|Declaration of Final Common Merit list||06 Sept 2021|
|Declaration of Final Common Merit list||7 Sep 2021|
|Start of Offline Counselling at school of Science||09 Sept 2021|
|Counselling for Rank 01 – 200||09 Sept 2021|
|Counselling for Rank 201 – 400||10 Sept 2021|
|Counselling for Rank 401 – 600||13 Sept 2021|
|Counselling for Rank 601 – 800||14 Sept 2021|
For UG programmes
|Declaration of Provisional Rank list||03 Sep 2021|
|Modification/Editing of Choice in the Admission Application Form||03 – 04 Sep 2021|
|Declaration of Final Rank List||06 Sep 2021|
How to check CLUJET 2021 Result?
Cluster University of Jammu releases the result for UG / PG integrated courses in the form of a merit list. Shown below are the steps to download the same.
STEP 1: First of all, click on the above mentioned link.
STEP 2: Next, the pdf opens on the screen.
STEP 3: Thereafter, press CTRL+F on the keyboard and search for name, DOB.
STEP 4: This way, candidates can check their admission status for CLUJET 2021 admission easily.
How is CLUJET 2021 Merit List Prepared?
The official authority determines the rank of the candidates with the help of the following methods. It is separate for CLUJET UG and PG candidates.
For PG courses
- 30% weightage is given to the subject score
- 70% weightage is given to the academic merit of the last qualifying examination.
For UG, UG (Hons.) and Integrated PG (Hons.)
- Merit is determined on the basis of 5 subjects where in
- 4 core subjects including English language and 1 optional subject taken by candidate in Class 12.
CLUJET 2021 Tie Breaking Criteria
In case 2 or more candidates score the marks in the qualifying examination, then the tie is solved with the help of the following criteria.
- Candidate who has high marks in qualifying examination is ranked higher.
- Then, applicant having higher marks in immediate lower examination is ranked higher
- At last, the older candidate is ranked higher.
Details in CLUJET 2021 Merit List
Applicants are advised to read and check all the details in the CLUJET 2021 Merit List carefully. They are as follows.
- Name of Applicant
- Application Number
- Father Name
- 10 Class Percentage
- 12 Class Percentage
- Application Form Status
CLUJET 2021 Seat Allotment Process
The official authority releases the rank and CLUJET 2021 allotment list online on the official website itself. Candidates need to deposit the requisite admission fee through Bank Challan or any online mode within 3 days. The final admission status is communicated to the students on the mobile number through SMS or email. They need to bring their original documents for verification process.
Note: In case, the candidate does not want to accept the seat, then they can apply for cancellation and refund of fee online itself.
CLUJET 2021 Reservation Criteria
According to the official authority, 51% seats are reserved for open category and 49% for reserved category. In addition to that 10% is saved for EWS category as well. Check out the below table for details.
|Residents of Backward Areas||10%|
|Residents of Area Adjoining Actual Line of Control|
/ International Border
|Weak and Under Privileged Classes (Social Caste)||4%|
|Pahari Speaking People||4%|
|Children of Defence Personnel / Para-military Forces and|
State Police Personnel
|Candidates possessing Outstanding Proficiency in Sports||1%|
|A Person who have excelled in Cultural & Literary|
|A Person who have participated with distinction in NCC|
|A person who have participated with distinction in NSS /|
Bharat Scouts & Guides Activities
About CLUJET 2021
Cluster University of Jammu (CLUJET) 2021 conducts the entire admission process for admissions into UG / PG and 5 year integrated degrees in the university and colleges. The selection procedure involves filling the CLUJET 2021 application form as per eligibility criteria, display of merit list, seat allotment process and final admission.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.