CMAT 2019 Answer Key – NTA has the released the Final answer key for CMAT 2019 on its official website. Candidates can download CMAT 2019 Answer Key for both the shifts from the official website www.ntacmat.nic.in. To download the answer key, candidates need their login credentials. Aspirants can login either through the Application Number and Password or Application Number and Date of Birth. The final result would be evaluated on the basis of the final answer key released by the National Testing Agency. Candidates get 4 marks on each correct answer whereas 1 mark is to be deducted on the incorrect response. The direct link to download access the CMAT 2019 answer key, response sheet and question paper is available on this page.
CMAT 2019 Answer Key
A total of 64582 candidates registered for the first shift. The exam is being conducted at 183 test centers. The official dates for the releasing of the answer key and response sheet have not been announced yet on the official portal. Candidates can check the schedule given below to get to know various events under CMAT 2019 and its answer key.
|CMAT 2019 Answer Key||Important Dates|
|CMAT 2019 exam date||28 Jan 2019|
|Release of CMAT 2019 Answer Key and Response sheet||01 Feb 2019|
|Last date to submit the objection in CMAT Answer Key||03 Feb 2019 (till 11 AM)|
|Declaration of CMAT Result 2019|
Answer Key: Click here to download CMAT 2019 Question Paper, Responses and Answer Key.
Official Website: ntacmat.nic.in
CMAT 2019 Final Answer Key Shift 1
- Click here to check CMAT 2019 Final answer key for Shift 1.
CMAT 2019 Question Paper Shift 1
- Click here to download the CMAT 2019 Question Paper Shift 1.
How to Calculate CMAT 2019 Score
The pattern of CMAT examination is explained here before the process to calculate marks. Candidates can calculate their marks with the help of examination pattern and marking pattern provided below.
CMAT 2019 Examination Pattern
The CMAT is a computer-based examination that will consist of 4 topics on which questions will be given and candidates will have to mark one answer. As per the marking scheme of NTA, candidates will be awarded 4 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark is deducted per the wrong answer.
The Process to calculate the answer using this scheme is.
- Note down the number of answers marked correct.
- Note the number of answers marked incorrect.
- Add all the number of the correct answer and multiply it with 4.
- Similarly, Add the number of incorrect answers and multiply it with 1.
- Subtract the incorrect marks scored form the correct marks scored
- The result obtained is the score of the candidate.
Therefore to calculate the marks candidates can use the formula given below
How to Obtain CMAT 2019 Official Answer Key?
The candidates can download their CMAT 2019 Answer Key released by NTA by online mode only. To download it, simply follow the instructions as given below.
- Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page or visit the official website of CMAT.
- On visiting the homepage of the website, the applicants need to click on the “Challenge Answer Key” button.
- In the next screen, the candidates need to log in by entering their Application Number and Password/ Date of Birth.
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
- Now, click on the button “Click Here to challenge Answer Key”.
- In the next screen, the correct response for the questions asked in the CMAT 2019 will be available.
Objections In CMAT 2019 Answer Key
NTA gives an opportunity for the candidates to challenge the CMAT 2019 Answer Key if a candidate is not satisfied with the response marked in the official CMAT Key. The candidates have to submit the objection in the Answer Key before the deadline. The challenge in the CMAT 2019 Answer Key is to be done by online mode only. No email/ fax/ speed post in this regard is acceptable. You will have to select the Option Id for which you submit the objection for and pay Rs.1000/- per question. The objection fee is payable by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Challenge CMAT 2019 Answer Key?
The process to raise an objection in CMAT 2019 Answer Key is elaborated below.
- Click on the direct link on this page for downloading the CMAT 2019 Answer Key
- Log in by entering your Application Number and Password.
- Submit the login details and click on the relevant link for opening the Answer Key.
- Now, you will notice that the correct Option Id and Option IDs are available.
- The correct Option ID is the answer key and the Option IDs next to it is for the candidates to select an Option ID for which he/she wants to make an objection
- After you have selected the Option ID(s) which you wish to challenge, submit it.
- In the next screen, you will have to upload the document in proof of the objection raised by you. Click on the “Choose File” button to upload the document(s)
- Finally, pay the required amount as is displayed on your screen.
CMAT 2019 Question Paper and Response Sheet
The NTA is going to first release the Response Sheet and Question Paper for CMAT 2019. The candidates can download it from the official website only. The response sheet will consist of the correct option chosen by the candidate in the exam. With the help of the CMAT 2019 Response sheet, the candidates can cross-check their answers as given in the CMAT Answer Key 2019.
How to Download CMAT 2019 Question Paper and Response Sheet?
Follow these simple instructions to successfully download the CMAT 2019 Answer Key and Question Paper.
- Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page for downloading the CMAT 2019 Response sheet and Question Paper.
- Next, the aspirants need to log in by entering their Application Number and Password/ Date of Birth.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to submit the details.
- Now, click on the button which says “Click Here for Display of Question Paper and your Responses”.
- On clicking this button, the question paper and response sheet will appear on the screen.
- It is advised that you should take a print out of it so that you can cross-check your answers.
Details Given in the CMAT 2019 Question Paper and Response Sheet
The question paper and response sheet for CMAT 2019 consist of the following information:
- Application Number
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Test Date
- Test timings
- Subject of the test
- Question Type
- Question ID
- Options ID
- Status of the response (Answered/ Not Answered)
- Chosen Option by the candidate
Sample image of the Question Paper and Response Sheet is displayed below…
How to Download CMAT 2019 Answer Key if Forgot Login Details?
The answer key for CMAT 2019 is released by NTA at the Candidate Login only. Hence, to download it, you need your Application Number and Password. However, if a candidate does not remember their any of the login details, we have explained the steps by which you can retrieve the login details.
How to Download CMAT 2019 Answer Key if Forgot Application Number?
Follow the instructions as listed below to get your Application Number:
- Click on the direct link on this page to open the login for CMAT 2019.
- Nowm on the login page, click on the link which says “Forgot Application Number”.
- In the next screen, you have to choose the Application Form, i..e CMAT 2019 from the drop-down menu.
- Then, enter your Name, Father Name, Mother Name, and Date of Birth in the provided space.
- Click on the “Get Application Number” button and your Application Number will appear on the screen.
How to Download CMAT Answer Key 2019 If Forgot Password?
You can easily retrieve your password for CMAT Login by following the instructions as below,
- Click on the direct link from this page for CMAT 2019 Answer Key download login.
- Now, click on the link which says “Forgot Password”.
- After clicking the link, in the next screen, you will get three options by which can retrieve your password. Choose any of the option and then click on “Continue” button.
Option 1: Retrieve Password using Security Question and Answer
- Click on the first option
- Fill in your Application Number, choose the Security question from the drop-downn menu and answer it.
- Click on the “Submit” button and you will get your Password on screen.
Option 2: Retrieve Password using your Registered Mobile Number
- If you have selected Option 2, you will have to provide your Application Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button, and a verification code will be then sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP and submit it, after which you will get your password.
Option 3: Retrieve Password using your Email ID
- If you select Option 2, enter your Application Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button, and a reset link is sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
- With the help of the reset link, you can create a new password for CMAT Login.
CMAT 2019 Answer Key by Coaching Institutes
Now before the exam conducting body, i.e. NTA releases the official answer key for CMAT 2019, various coaching institutes shall release the memory based answer key for CMAT 2019. The memory-based answer key is prepared on the basis of the questions submitted by the candidates who appeared for the entrance exam. The candidates can check the memory based answer key as published by the Coaching Institute below.
Q1. There was a question in which the students had to find the area covered by a bell-shaped curve from -6 sigma to +6 sigma.
Q2. There was a series question as well in the CMAT exam which was as follows: 28, 30, 34, ?
Q3. There was a question on fill in the blanks. It was that Steve Jobs Believed in?
Q4. The candidates were a given an equation to solve: 3cosx + 4 sinx + 8
Q5. In one question the candidates had to choose the most relevant option for what is the meaning of Abridged?
Q6. In another question, the candidates had to tell How many squares form the circle?
CMAT 2019 Statistics
As per the press release published by NTA, a total of 64582 number of candidates have registered for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT-2019). This national level entrance is being conducted at 311 test centers spread across the country. NTA has made arrangements for Live CCTV. Furthermore, a total of 3,580 jammers have been installed at all the test centers. The candidates can check the Gender/Category wise distribution of Candidates Registered for CMAT 2019 Shift 1 from the table below.
- Click Here to check the Press Release
CMAT 2019 Cut Off
The Cutoff for CMAT 2019 will be known once the result is declared. However, the candidates can check the expected CMAT 2019 Cut Off for various colleges in the table below.
|Name of the B-School||CMAT Percentile||Courses Offered||Placements (Average Salary)|
|Goa Institute of Management||95-99 (Score – 240)||PGDM||10.58|
|Great Lakes Institute of Management||95-99||PGPM||9.1|
|Welingkar Institute Of Management, Mumbai||85||PGDM||7.2|
|NL Dalmiya Institute of Management||85||PGDM, MMS||7|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management Noida||85||PGDM||5.96|
|XISS Ranchi HR||80||PGDM||7.50|
|IMT Hyderabad||80 (Score: 150)||PGDM||6.97|
|ITM Navi Mumbai||80||PGDM||7|
|Welingkar Institute Of Management, Bangalore||80||PGDM||7.2|
CMAT 2019 Result
The result for CMAT 2019 is prepared on the basis of the final answer key which is published by NTA. Candidates will then have to download their scorecard from the official website only. No candidate will get the scorecard from NTA by offline mode. Scorecard once published cannot be objected by the candidate under any circumstances. Over 1000 Participating institutes are accepting CMAT score for admission in courses such as MBA, PGDM, MMS, etc. The candidates can download their scorecard for CMAT 2019 online by entering their Application Number and Date of Birth.
About the Exam
CMAT is the key abbreviation for Common Management Admission Test which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA), this year onwards. Through this examination, candidates can get admission into various Management courses. It is a national level entrance examination. NTA has conducted CMAT into two shifts morning (9 AM to 12 PM ) and evening (2 PM to 5 PM). Until the last year, AICTE used to conduct this exam in a single shift only. There are total 100 questions in the question paper. The question paper is divided into four sections Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, and General Awareness.
Ques 1: How the Score of CMAT- 2019 will be valid for taking admission in various institutions?
Ans: The score obtained in CMAT 2019 is accepted by over 1000 participating institutes. Candidates must apply separately to each institute through CMAT score. All the participating institutes will be releasing their own cut-off list and if the candidate meets with the same then he/she can appear in the selection procedure. In the admission process, the rounds after entrance exam are group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI). The final merit list will be made on the basis of performance in all the rounds.
Ques 2: Is there any Negative Marking in the CMAT-2019?
Ans: Yes, 1 mark will be deducted on each wrong answer attempted by the candidate.
Ques 3: What to do if I have missed the last date to apply in the top colleges? Is there any other way to get admission in the same?
Ans: No, there is no other way to get admission in the colleges which accepts only CMAT score.