CMAT Registration 2019 will be available online at official website. Fill and submit AICTE CMAT 2019 Application Form at www.aicte-cmat.in. Along with it, details related to CMAT Registration such as fees, dates, steps to apply are also explained. Candidates are advised to first of all go through instructions and eligibility. And then apply online. Registration fee amount as per last year Rs 1400 (gen / OBC) / Rs 700. Up to 3 cities can be selected as in online application form to appear for Common Management Admission Test. Cautiously do steps such as registration, fee payment, image upload. Complete process of CMAT Registration is online. It is important to realize that all data should be correct in form.
CMAT Registration 2019
Candidates can Check CMAT Registration 2019 Schedule is mention below.
|Beginning of registrations for AICTE CMAT||3rd week of Oct 2018|
|Registration ends at www.aicte-cmat.in||4th week of Dec 2018|
|Last date for payment of fee||Last week of Dec 2018|
|Date of exam||3rd week of Jan 2019|
Apply Online: CMAT Registration 2019 will be available at www.aicte-cmat.in
The application fee will be announced when the AICTE releases information brochure. Candidates need to pay the application fee in order to apply for CMAT 2019. It is informed that the available modes of fee payment are (a) online using credit card/debit card / net banking (b) challan at SBI bank.
The fee amount will be as follows
- General / OBC candidates will have to pay INR 1400 + bank charges
- Female / SC / ST / PWD candidates will have to pay INR 700 + bank charges.
Requirements for CMAT Registration
Candidates will need specific details to complete registration. Here are a few important things necessary for the process:
- CMAT Registration 2019 will be done online for which a computer and good internet connectivity are required.
- Keep qualification details handy since they are needed to be entered in the CMAT Application Form 2019.
- Scanned photo with white background. The dimension of the photograph should be 140 x 160 pixels and size less than 60 kb.
- Scanned signature with white background. The dimension of the signature should be 60 x 90 pixels and size less than 30 kb.
- Working and valid email ID, the mobile number should be entered to register for CMAT January 2019. The authorities may, in fact, communicate with applicant at these communication points
- If a candidate wishes to pay online, then he/she must have credit/debit card details ready.
- To pay using challan, the candidate will need to print out three copies of challan; hence a printer should be attached to the system.
How To Apply: Step by step guide for CMAT Registration 2019 explained
Registering for CMAT is a 3 Step process. The steps are as mentioned below:
Step 1: Read Instructions and Self Registration
To start with, you will register as NEW USER. In the first place, you will read official instructions. With this in mind proceed after accepting the declaration. Upon doing that you can do Self Registration. Here you need to enter few basic details. These details are namely:
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Email ID
- Aadhaar number
- Mobile number
- Password recovery question
- Password recovery answer
- Test cities.
Please verify data in order to make sure that it is correct. Only then you should click on SUBMIT button on this page. Once you SUBMIT this page, you will not be able to edit data that is already submitted. As soon as you submitting this page the system generates a unique 6 digit password. Password displays on your screen and also is sent to you through E-mail and SMS. From this point on, if at any time you wish to login to the registration portal, you will come as an EXISTING USER and login with your e-mail id and this unique 6 digit password. This completes your self-registration.
Step 2: Payment Process
You can pay application fee (Rs 1400 / Rs 700) by any one of two modes.
Mode i) ONLINE PAYMENT: If you decide to pay online then you can select ONLINE PAYMENT mode. Here you will be able to pay fee using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking. As soon as payment is successful, you will receive a confirmation E-mail and SMS. Once you receive successful payment confirmation, you can proceed with the remaining part of registration process.
Mode ii) CASH Payment in SBI bank: If on the other hand you choose to go ahead with cash payment then you can select option to pay by CASH at any of the designated SBI bank branch. Upon selecting this option and proceeding, system generates challan. This CHALLAN already has your details, as per information submitted by you during self-registration. Now you will take 3 printouts of this CHALLAN. On printout, fill details. You can thereupon go to nearest SBI bank branch with CASH on the next day of generation of Challan. Please note that SBI will accept Cash Deposit only from the next day of your Challan generation.
In return to the CASH Deposit, the bank will give you one copy of CHALLAN with their stamp and a JOURNAL number written on it. Please ensure the JOURNAL number written is clearly visible before you leave the bank. Now that you have deposited the CASH and got the acknowledgement CHALLAN, you need to wait for 48 hours. In these 48 hours, your payment will get updated in the registration portal. You will receive an E-mail and SMS confirming that your payment data has got updated in the registration portal. Then you need to re login to the portal proceed with the remaining part of registration process
Step 3: Fill remainaing part of CMAT Registration 2019
Now that you are done with the payment, you need to fill the remaining part of the form. Once you have filled the complete form, we suggest you once again check the complete data entered by clicking on VIEW/MODIFY button. Clicking on VIEW/MODIFY button will allow you to modify your data in case you want to modify. Once you are sure that all the data entered is accurate, you will have to accept a declaration and click on I AGREE. The system will re-confirm to you for SUBMIT. Once you confirm, your form will get finally SUBMITTED and no change in the data is possible after this SUBMIT.
You will see a message on your screen stating “Thank you for successfully registering for the AICTE CMAT 2019 exam.
Download Admit Card of CMAT 2019
- Those who successfully apply for Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2019 can download admit cards from the website as per schedule.
- Details generated during CMAT registration 2019 such as password will be required to download admit card.
- It is suggested to keep a copy of CMAT application form 2019 as well as admit card safely till the end of the admission process.
- For more on admit card, click here.
If you have any queries regarding CMAT Registration 2019, please ask in comments below.