CMAT Result 2019 will be declared by NTA it will basically contain candidate’s marks and their ranks. All India Rank of CMAT Result 2019 is used for admission in over 600 colleges. NTA will publish CMAT merit list 2019 on the official website www.nta.ac.in. Candidates will be able to download scorecard and check merit list online at www.nta.ac.in. After the CMAT result is declared, candidates will be able to participate in counselling at state level, college level wherever they have applied. Candidates can check complete details on CMAT 2019 Result from this page. CMAT is a national level examination which is organized for providing admission into management courses (PGDM, MBA, PGCM, Executive PGDM, etc).
CMAT 2019 Result
CMAT 2019 Result score is calculated by awarding 4 marks for correct answer, and deducting 1 mark for incorrect answer. Maximum marks that can be scored by the candidate in exam is 400.
|Conduct of Common Management Admission Test CMAT – 2019||27 Jan 2019|
|Declaration of result||First week of Feb 2019|
|Publication of merit list||Third week of Feb 2019|
Result: CMAT 2019 Result will be declared at www.nta.ac.in
How to check CMAT 2019 Result All India Merit List?
- You will be able to check the result here or you can open it in on a separate window. Our suggestion for you would be to open this in computer rather than on mobile.
- Press Ctrl+F button which will bring down the find option on screen. There, enter your name or roll number and press enter.
- Now you can see the result roll number wise or name wise.
CMAT Merit List 2019
- A national merit ranking will be arrived at, based on the Total Score obtained by the candidate. In case scores are same for more than one candidate, the ranking has been based on sectional score basis considered in the order of sections: Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation > Logical Reasoning > Language Comprehension > General Awareness.
- In case more than one candidate secures same ranking as per the above criteria, the same Rank will be assigned to all of them but will be displayed by sorting their names alphabetically. The Rank of the subsequent candidate will then be extended by the number of additional students having the same Rank. For example if three students are at 25th Rank then subsequent student will be ranked as 28th.
- Percentile has been calculated using the formula:
Percentile P = ((N- Rank of the candidate)/ N) x 100
(Where P is percentile and N is total number of candidates appeared in exam)
• The Scores obtained have been calculated by assigning:
+4 marks for the correct answer
-1 mark for incorrect answer
0 mark for no answer.
- The merit list indicates Roll number, Rank and the Score of all the candidates. CMAT-2019 score is valid for the admissions of Academic Year 2019-20.
- The candidates would be able to download the electronically generated score card through the link sent on their respective registered email Id. The scorecard is available to download for only 5 times.
- Instance of any incorrect information provided by the candidates, if detected at any stage, would make the candidate liable for disqualification.
- Any dispute concerning CMAT 2019 would be subject to Jurisdiction of the competent courts within the territorial jurisdiction of New Delhi only.
- All queries regarding post CMAT 2019 admission process must be directed to concerned state authority or institutions.
All India merit list of CMAT 2019 will be published as pdf file. It will contain rank, roll number, score and percentile of each section and overall score and percentile.
CMAT 2019 State Merit List
The state merit list may be published on same day as All India Merit List or in some time. It will also be a pdf file containing various details of CMAT Result 2019. Also will have the description regarding how the result was arrived at, it has all the same details as India merit list . In addition, it will also have state of candidate and his/her email ID.
CMAT 2019 View Score Card
Candidates will be able to download score card in the same day as merit list will available. Most of the time, merit list is announced first and then scorecard is released. The scorecard should be downloaded to be used in admission. It will be valid for admission session 2019-2020 only.
How to download CMAT Result 2019 Score Card?
- Click on the link.
- Enter application number and date of birth.
- Download and print score card.
CMAT 2019 scorecard will contain following details
- Score of each section
- Percentile of each section
- Overall score
- Overall percentile
- Roll number
- Year of exam
Percentile P = ( (N- Rank of the candidate)/ N) x 100 (Where P is percentile and N is total number of candidates appeared for exam)
CMAT Result 2018 Analysis
As can be seen in the past results merit list, more than 55000 candidates appear in exam and get a rank. All test takers get a rank, even if they have negative marks. NTA says that the purpose of CMAT is to test aspiring MBA/PGDM candidates for their aptitude towards management. The aim is not to eliminate candidates through merit ranking.
Last year, 594 candidates were in 99 percentile range. 2 candidates got 100 percentile. The 2 who got 100 percentile had a different score though. The highest scorer was Saras Suhane with 350 marks, next was Lagnajit Das with 329 marks.
|Section||Data||AIR 1 – Saras Suhane||AIR 2 – Lagnajit Das|
As per analysis of the CMAT 2018 exam, it was moderate exam. Therefore some have predicted that cut offs may increase.
CMAT 2018 Toppers
The list of toppers will be updated here as soon as result is announced. You will know name of topper and his/her marks out of 400 that led to 100 percentile. If there is more than one then you will know their score and percentiles also. Last year both toppers joined JBIMS (Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies).
JBIMS Admission 2018 could either be through DTE CAP 2018 or some other process. Candidates should check JBIMS website regularly for updates.
Top MBA Colleges in India accepting CMAT score in 2018
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) Mumbai
- MET Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, (BIMTECH) Greater Noida
- Goa Institute of Management, Goa
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- Institute of Financial Management and Research, Changambakkam
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education, Mumbai
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME), Bangalore
Recently XLRI had also published XAT 2018 results. It leads to admission to 1 XAMI member institutes and 147 other colleges. Likewise CMAT Result 2018s are also used by several colleges that go into hundreds of numbers. For admission to any college, candidate has to apply for admission to that college. Or if that college is offering admission through some state or other centralized counselling, then candidate has to apply in that counselling.