CMAT Rajasthan Counselling 2017 : Centralized counselling for admission in MBA course for the academic session 2017-18 Common Management Admission test (CMAT 2017). The admission in MBA institution in the state of Rajasthan for the session 2017-18 will be made by centralized counselling process.
Tentative schedule of activities/events for online counselling is likely to be Started from 15 May, 2017
Online application form is provided on www.cmat-raj.org as per the scheedule given above. The CMAT-2017 Application Form is to be submitted online by following the instructions provided in this Information booklet and web portal of CMAT 2017. The candidate must fill, carefully, all details as required in the Online Application Form.
- Process is over now..!!!
- A candidate will have to deposit a sum of Rs. 1200/-against application form fees (Non Refundable).Candidates will have to contact any e-Mitra / CSC kiosk center authorized by the Government of Rajasthan and deposit a sum of Rs. 1200/- and e-Mitra service charges ( Rs. 5/- extra). Candidates may also deposit their fee by registering them self on e-Mitra portal.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Eligibility criteria for admission in first year of MBA
The candidate having recognized bachelor‟s degree of minimum 3 years duration with at least 50 % marks in aggregate (45 % in case of reserve category) without any approximation from recognized University.
Note: A candidate must fulfil eligibility on or before the date of form filling. For those who have applied on the basis of CMAT-2017 score, their eligibility must be fulfilled on or before 31.07.2017.
Candidates seeking admission through CMAT score
However the candidate appearing in the final year of graduation examination and having valid CMAT-2017 score, will also be permitted to appear in the counselling but their admission will be provisional, subjected to furnishing the qualifying examination with the prescribed eligibility by 31th, July 2017 or as decided by Govt. of Rajasthan from time to time. They will be required to submit all the necessary documents at the allotted institute.
Note: The last date 31st July 2017, of submitting documents is valid only for those students who have applied on the basis of CMAT-2017 score only.
CMAT 2017is open to all Indian citizens but preference will be given to the candidates of Rajasthan state domicile.
The admission will be performed in accordance with the guidelines provided by the Government of Rajasthan. The admissions will be done through on-line counselling.
Part-A: Admission through CMAT-2017 score
- Eligible candidates having valid CMAT-2017 score and having Rajasthan state domicile.
- Eligible candidates having valid CMAT-2017 score and belong to outside Rajasthan state.
Part-B: Admission on the basis of percentage (%) of marks obtained in Graduation (for seats lying vacant in Part-A)
- Eligible candidates who have passed in graduation and having Rajasthan state domicile.
- Eligible candidates who have passed in graduation and belongs to outside Rajasthan state.
Documents to be Submitted at Reporting Institute
- A self attested copy of CMAT-2017 score card (If they are applying through CMAT score).
- A self attested copy of mark sheet of graduation level exam.
- A self attested copy of certificate / mark-sheet of High School / Secondary or equivalent bearing Date of Birth of the candidate.
- Certificate of TSP area from competent authority (Only for ST candidate belongs to TSP area).
- The candidates applying on the basis of CMAT 2017and appearing for the qualifying exam (graduate degree) in 2017, will also be permitted to participate in counselling but their admission will be provisional subject to furnishing the mark sheet of qualifying exam before 31st July, 2017. They will be required to submit a certificate from the college / institution (last attended) at the allotted institute in this regard.
- A self attested copy of the relevant domicile certificate whichever is applicable.
- A self attested copy of relevant certificate necessary for claiming reservation.
Note: – To avail benefit of domicile / reservation etc., the candidate will have to produce the requisite certificate (s). For the convenience of candidates, formats of such certificates are available on web site www.cmatraj2017.com. The candidates can reproduce the format of the certificate(s) by typing / photocopying etc. for the purpose of certification from appropriate authority.
For more detail about Rajasthan CMAT 2017, candidates can check Information Brochure.