CMAT Rajasthan Counselling 2018 : Centralized counselling for admission in MBA course for the academic session 2018-19 Common Management Admission test (CMAT 2018). The admission in MBA institution in the state of Rajasthan for the session 2018-19 will be made by centralized counselling process.
CMAT Rajasthan Counselling 2018
Candidates seeking admission in MBA course at CMAT Rajasthan have to fill the application form from here as per schedule mention below.
|Starting date of online registration for college/institute||31 May 2018|
|Last date of online registration for college/institute||09 Jun 2018|
|Commencement of filling of online application forms for candidates||14 Jun 2018|
|Last date for Online application cum registration fee deposition||14 Jul 2018|
|Last date for filling online application form||15 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of tentative merit list||18 Jul 2018|
|Last date for calling objection in tentative merit list (Online)||19 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of final merit list & allotment list||21 Jul 2018|
|Last date for reporting in the allotted institute by candidates||24 Jul 2018|
|Last date for submission of online report by institutes to RMAP-2018 office||24 Jul 2018|
|Last date of online acceptance for upward movement||25 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of the list of candidates applied for upward movement||26 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of allotment list after upward movement||27 Jul 2018|
|Last date for reporting by candidates to the institutes after upward movement||31 Jul 2018|
|Last date for submission of report by institutes to RMAP-2018 office||31 Jul 2018|
|Special round will be carried out at institute level|
|Separate registration is required to participate in Special Round|
|Declaration of vacant seats for Special round on RMAP-2018 portal||03 Aug 2018|
|Starting date of registration for Special round||04 Aug 2018|
|Last date of registration for Special round||10 Aug 2018|
|Declaration of final merit of Special Round||11 Aug 2018|
|Allotment list for Special Round||12 Aug 2018|
|Last date for reporting by candidates to the allotted institutes after Special Round||14 Aug 2018|
|Last date of management quota admissions||14 Aug 2018|
|Date of reporting by institutes to RMAP-2018 office ( In Person)||20 Aug 2018|
Online application form is provided on www.cmat-raj.org as per the scheedule given above. The CMAT-2018 Application Form is to be submitted online by following the instructions provided in this Information booklet and web portal of CMAT 2018. The candidate must fill, carefully, all details as required in the Online Application Form.
- A candidate will have to deposit a sum of Rs. 1200/-against application form fees (Non Refundable).Candidates will have to contact any e-Mitra / CSC kiosk center authorized by the Government of Rajasthan and deposit a sum of Rs. 1200/- and e-Mitra service charges ( Rs. 5/- extra). Candidates may also deposit their fee by registering them self on e-Mitra portal.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Eligibility criteria for admission in first year of MBA
The candidate having recognized bachelor‟s degree of minimum 3 years duration with at least 50 % marks in aggregate (45 % in case of reserve category) without any approximation from recognized University.
Note: A candidate must fulfil eligibility on or before the date of form filling. For those who have applied on the basis of CMAT-2018 score, their eligibility must be fulfilled.
Candidates seeking admission through CMAT score
However the candidate appearing in the final year of graduation examination and having valid CMAT-2018 score, will also be permitted to appear in the counselling but their admission will be provisional, subjected to furnishing the qualifying examination with the prescribed eligibility by 31th, July 2018 or as decided by Govt. of Rajasthan from time to time. They will be required to submit all the necessary documents at the allotted institute.
Note: The last date 31th July 2018, of submitting documents is valid only for those students who have applied on the basis of CMAT-2018 score only.
CMAT 2018 is open to all Indian citizens but preference will be given to the candidates of Rajasthan state domicile.
The admission will be performed in accordance with the guidelines provided by the Government of Rajasthan. The admissions will be done through on-line counselling.
Part-A: Admission through CMAT-2018 score
- Eligible candidates having valid CMAT-2018 score and having Rajasthan state domicile.
- Eligible candidates having valid CMAT-2018 score and belong to outside Rajasthan state.
Part-B: Admission on the basis of percentage (%) of marks obtained in Graduation (for seats lying vacant in Part-A)
- Eligible candidates who have passed in graduation and having Rajasthan state domicile.
- Eligible candidates who have passed in graduation and belongs to outside Rajasthan state.
Documents to be Submitted at Reporting Institute
- A self attested copy of CMAT-2018 score card (If they are applying through CMAT score).
- A self attested copy of mark sheet of graduation level exam.
- A self attested copy of certificate / mark-sheet of High School / Secondary or equivalent bearing Date of Birth of the candidate.
- Certificate of TSP area from competent authority (Only for ST candidate belongs to TSP area).
- The candidates applying on the basis of CMAT 2018 and appearing for the qualifying exam (graduate degree) in 2018, will also be permitted to participate in counselling but their admission will be provisional subject to furnishing the mark sheet of qualifying exam before 31st July, 2018. They will be required to submit a certificate from the college / institution (last attended) at the allotted institute in this regard.
- A self attested copy of the relevant domicile certificate whichever is applicable.
- A self attested copy of relevant certificate necessary for claiming reservation.
Note: – To avail benefit of domicile / reservation etc., the candidate will have to produce the requisite certificate (s). For the convenience of candidates, formats of such certificates are available on web site www.cmatraj2018.com. The candidates can reproduce the format of the certificate(s) by typing / photocopying etc. for the purpose of certification from appropriate authority.
For more detail about Rajasthan CMAT 2018, candidates can check Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.