|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
CMAT Registration 2018 will begin from October 2017. It will only be available online and will remain open until December 2017. Application form of CMAT Exam 2018 will be accepted by All India Council for Technical Education from eligible candidates who wish to appear in the Common Management Admission Test. CMAT exam 2018 is being held on 3rd or 4th week of Jan 2018. Candidates are required to fill in personal details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, category, gender, email ID, preferred test city for CMAT 2018 Registration. This is followed by payment of CMAT Registration fees and filling up the rest of CMAT Application Form 2018. Know more about CMAT Registration 2018 and apply for the exam here.
CMAT Registration 2018
|Important CMAT Registration 2018 Event||Date|
|Beginning of registrations for AICTE CMAT 2018||Oct 207|
|Registration ends at www.aicte-cmat.in||Dec 2017|
|Date of exam||3rd or 4th week of Jan 2018|
Application fee (Last year)
The application fee must be paid by the candidate in order to apply for CMAT 2018. Available modes of fee payment would be (a) online using payment gateway, and (b) challan at SBI bank.
- General / OBC candidates will have to pay INR 1400 + bank charges
- Female / SC / ST / PWD candidates will have to pay INR 700 + bank charges.
Apply Online For CMAT January 2018 Here
|New registration||Register here (link will be available here)|
|Existing user||Login here (link will be available here)|
Requirements for CMAT Registration
- CMAT Registration 2018 will be done online for which a computer and good internet connectivity are required.
- Keep qualification details handy since they are needed to be entered in the CMAT Application Form 2018.
- Scanned photo with white background. The dimension of the photograph should be 140 x 160 pixels and size less than 60 kb.
- Scanned signature with white background. The dimension of the signature should be 60 x 90 pixels and size less than 30 kb.
- Working and valid email ID, the mobile number should be entered to register for CMAT January 2018. The authorities may, in fact, communicate with applicant at these communication points
- If a candidate wishes to pay online, then he/she must have credit/debit card details ready.
- To pay using challan, the candidate will need to print out three copies of challan; hence a printer should be attached to the system.
Candidates, please note that only the exam date, exam specifications and result date for CMAT 2018 has been announced till now. Other details updated on this page as per the last year brochure. As soon as CMAT 2018 brochure will be released, same will be updated here.
How To Register For CMAT 2018? – Explained
Candidates, please note that how to register is given below as per the last year, only for references purpose.
Step 1 – Read Instructions and Self Registration
Click on the “Register Here” link above to proceed for registration.
Screenshot of the main page: Know which button to click to register, and log in
First of all, go through all instructions and satisfy that you understand requirements.
Screenshot of new registration: instructions page
Enter the name, mother’s name, father’s name, gender, religion, email ID, test center preferences to register. Note that all details herein should be correct and match with data on your documents. Submit details.
Screenshot of registration page
This completes registration and generates 6 digit password.
Password for CMAT Registration 2018 will be shown on screen and also sent via e-mail and SMS. Here onwards, whenever you wish to login to the CMAT application form 2018, log in to EXISTING USER with e-mail id and 6 digit password. Keep password details safe.
Screenshot of page after registration
Step 2 – Payment Process
Payment can be done in either of the two available modes.
Screenshot of payment option selection page
- Online by using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking: In this scenario, a candidate can use a credit card, or debit card, or net banking to pay fees. The candidate is sent confirmation email and SMS once payment completes successfully.
- Cash payment in SBI using challan: Only Indian candidates can opt for this mode. On selecting this mode, the system will generate challan. A candidate has to print three copies of it and go to SBI bank branch to make fee payment next day of generation of Challan. Cash Deposit will be accepted only from the next day of challan generation. For instance, if you challan copies are generated on 10th October 2016, then the candidate can go to SBI bank with challan copies and cash from 11th October 2016 onwards. Immediately after candidate pays cash in the bank the bank will give him/her one copy of challan with a stamp and journal number. Check that journal number is written clearly before leaving the bank. Submission of fee payment in this mode will be updated within 48 hours and then the system will send an e-mail and SMS confirming payment data in the registration portal.
Step 3 – Enter data in application form
- Log in once payment is confirmed. Enter details in the CMAT application form 2018. Refer to documents while filling in the form. To edit any data, click on VIEW/MODIFY button.
- Check that all details are correct. If yes, click on Proceed button.
- Read the statement that says to the effect “I have checked all the entries filled in by me and found them correct” and if it holds true, tick the check box.
- Read the declaration and if agreeing to it, tick it.
- Submit application form.
After completing CMAT Registration 2018 / CMAT Application Form 2018, the candidate will get a message that reads “Thank you for successfully registering for the AICTE CMAT 2018 exam.
Use the preview button to view form. Also, print it for future reference.
Download Admit Card of CMAT January 2018
- Those who successfully apply for Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2018 can download admit cards from the website as per schedule.
- Details generated during CMAT registration 2018 such as password will be required to download admit card.
- It is suggested to keep a copy of CMAT application form 2018 as well as admit card safely till the end of the admission process.
- For more on admit card, click here.
If you have any queries regarding AICTE CMAT Registration 2018, please ask in comments below.