The Christian Medical College Ludhiana is a Christian Educational and Research Institution established, maintained and administered by the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society (Regd.)comprising of Christian Churches and Christian Agencies. The university offers admission to DM/M.Ch courses through the entrance exam which is known as CMC Ludhiana DM MCh 2020. The students who want to take admission for the same can apply through the details given below in this page.
CMC Ludhiana DM MCh 2020
CMC Ludhiana will issue a notification for admission in DM/M.Ch courses for the year 2020. The period of training for all the courses is 3 years. Selection will be made on the basis of Admission Written Test and Interview. All these events shall take place as per the schedule provided hereunder.
|Prospectus available from||Third Week of May 2020|
|Last date fo receipt of completed application||First Week of Jun 2020|
|Admission Written Test||First Week of Jun 2020|
|Interview / practical||First Week of Jun 2020|
|Declaration of result||First Week of Jun 2020|
|Counseling, Orientation & Medical Examination||Second Week of Jun 2020|
- For M.Ch courses an applicant must have obtained a postgraduate degree in Surgery (MS/DNB) from a recognized University / Body as per the requirement of the Medical Council of India and Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab.
- For DM course an applicant must have obtained a postgraduate degree in Medicine or Pediatrics (MD/ DNB) from a recognized University / Body as per the requirement of the Medical Council of India and Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab.
- Candidates must be free from any service obligation and must produce a service obligation completion and no-objection certificate from the appropriate authority/sponsoring body if sponsored for under graduate (MBBS) and/or post graduate (MD / MS) course.
- Candidates must produce a no-objection certificate from the appointing authority where working, if applicable.
- Must be a citizen of India.
Application Form can be downloaded from the website www.cmcludhiana.in or through the direct link which will be provided below. All the seats in the DM/M.Ch courses are open and available to all from India.
How to submit Application Form
- A complete application for postgraduate program contains:
- Application form completely filled in with a photograph attached and signed by the applicant.
- Two copies of passport size photographs self- attested at the back and attached to the form.
- Application fee – A bank demand draft drawn in favor of “Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society” payable at Ludhiana should be sent along with the application form. (Demand draft amount is for Rs. Three Thousand Nine Hundred only (Rs.3,900/-) Application fee once paid is not refundable.
- Self- attested Photocopies of all the Documents
- Photographs – Each applicant must provide 3 copies of his/her recent passport size photograph showing face, head and shoulders.
Submission of Application Form
The application form (s) along with enclosures should be sent by speed post/Registered post/Courier so as to reach the Registrar, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana-141 008, Punjab on or before scheduled date. This may also be submitted, duly sealed, to the office of the Registrar by hand. In the latter case, a receipt must be obtained from the Office of the Registrar for the same.
No application will be accepted after scheduled date. Applications received after the due date for any reason including postal delay, shall be rejected. The institution will not be responsible for any delay or loss in transit by postal department, courier agencies etc and proof of posting will not be considered as proof of receipt of the same.
The applicants should collect Hall Ticket for the Admission Written Test from the office of the Registrar personally, as per the schedule. Hall Ticket will bear the photograph of applicant and will mention:
- Name and roll number of the applicant.
- Courses applied
- Time of the test.
- Centre and other relevant information.
The photograph of the applicant will be rubber stamped by the Registrar, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Counselling will be held as per the schedule in the Office of the Registrar, Christian Medical College Ludhiana. All candidates who appear in the merit list, in the subjects given above (from Rank no.1), are eligible to appear for counselling.
All relevant documents in original, and full fee as demand draft only, will have to be deposited immediately at the Registrar’s Office to be admitted, as per prospectus.
Official website: www.cmcludhiana.in
For more information regarding CMC Ludhiana DM MCh 2020 – Download Previous Year Information Brochure
Insofar, official details of CMC Ludhiana DM MCh 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.