The Christian Medical College Ludhiana is a Christian Educational and Research Institution established, maintained and administered by the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society (Regd.)comprising of Christian Churches and Christian Agencies. The university offers admission to DM/M.Ch courses through the entrance exam which is known as CMC Ludhiana DM MCh 2016. The students who want to take admission for the same can apply through the details given below in this page.
Latest – CMC Ludhiana DM MCh 3rd Counselling 2016 will be held on 29 Aug 2016. Check the details below.
CMC Ludhiana DM MCh 2016
CMC Ludhiana has issued a notification for admission in DM/M.Ch courses for the session 2016-19. The period of training for all the courses is 3 years. Selection will be made on the basis of Admission Written Test and Interview. All these events shall take place as per the schedule provided hereunder.
Schedule of CMC Ludhiana DM MCh 2016 is given below.
|Prospectus available from||16 May 2016|
|Last date fo receipt of completed application||03 June 2016 by 5:00 pm|
|Admission Written Test||06 June 2016, 9:30 am|
|Interview / practical||06 June 2016, 2:30 pm|
|Declaration of result||07 June 2016|
|Counseling, Orientation & Medical Examination||10 June 2016, 10:00 am|
Counseling – Available!
3rd Counselling will be held on 29 Aug 2016 at 10:00 am in the Office of the Registrar, Christian Medical College Ludhiana. All candidates who appear in the merit list, in the subjects given above (from Rank no.1), are eligible to appear for counselling.
List of vacant seats for Third Round Counselling 2016
Date of 3rd Counselling – 29 August 2016 at 10:00 am
Venue of Counseling – Office of the Registrar, Christian Medical College Ludhiana.
All relevant documents in original, and full fee as demand draft only, will have to be deposited immediately at the Registrar’s Office to be admitted, as per prospectus.
Fresh Applications are also invited from Candidates for the Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery course. Applications should reach the Office of the Registrar, CMC Ludhiana by 1:00pm, 20 August 2016. Admission Test for fresh applicants will be conducted on 24 Aug 2016 at 10:00 am. Hall Tickets will be available from the Office of the Registrar, CMC Ludhiana from 8:00am on 24 August. Candidates are requested to go through the Prospectus for Superspeciality Admissions 2016 on www.cmcludhiana.in. In the event any further seats are vacated, in any course, the vacancy position will be displayed.
Application Form can be downloaded from the website www.cmcludhiana.in or through the direct link given below. All the seats in the DM/M.Ch courses are open and available to all from India.
- Download Application Form – For Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
How to submit Application Form
- A complete application for postgraduate program contains:
- Application form completely filled in with a photograph attached and signed by the applicant.
- Two copies of passport size photographs self- attested at the back and attached to the form.
- Application fee – A bank demand draft drawn in favor of “Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society” payable at Ludhiana should be sent along with the application form. (Demand draft amount is for Rs. Three Thousand Nine Hundred only (Rs.3,900/-) Application fee once paid is not refundable.
- Self- attested Photocopies of all the Documents
- Photographs – Each applicant must provide 3 copies of his/her recent passport size photograph showing face, head and shoulders.
Submission of Application Form
The application form (s) along with enclosures should be sent by speed post/Registered post/Courier so as to reach the Registrar, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana-141 008, Punjab on or before scheduled date. This may also be submitted, duly sealed, to the office of the Registrar by hand. In the latter case, a receipt must be obtained from the Office of the Registrar for the same.
No application will be accepted after scheduled date. Applications received after the due date for any reason including postal delay, shall be rejected. The institution will not be responsible for any delay or loss in transit by postal department, courier agencies etc and proof of posting will not be considered as proof of receipt of the same.
- For M.Ch courses an applicant must have obtained a postgraduate degree in Surgery (MS/DNB) from a recognized University / Body as per the requirement of the Medical Council of India and Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab.
- For DM course an applicant must have obtained a postgraduate degree in Medicine or Pediatrics (MD/ DNB) from a recognized University / Body as per the requirement of the Medical Council of India and Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab.
- Candidates must be free from any service obligation and must produce a service obligation completion and no-objection certificate from the appropriate authority/sponsoring body if sponsored for under graduate (MBBS) and/or post graduate (MD / MS) course.
- Candidates must produce a no-objection certificate from the appointing authority where working, if applicable.
- Must be a citizen of India.
The applicants should collect Hall Ticket for the Admission Written Test from the office of the Registrar personally, as per following schedule:
Monday 06 June 2016 – 8:00 am to 9.00 am
Hall Ticket will bear the photograph of applicant and will mention:
- Name and roll number of the applicant.
- Courses applied
- Time of the test.
- Centre and other relevant information.
The photograph of the applicant will be rubber stamped by the Registrar, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
For more information regarding CMC Ludhiana DM MCh 2016 – Download Information Brochure