CMC Ludhiana 2020 MBBS / BDS Admission – The Christian Medical College Ludhiana is a Christian Educational and Research Institution established, maintained and administered by the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society (regd.) of Christian Churches and Christian agencies. Admission to MBBS and BDS courses of this institution is on the basis of eligibility and merit obtained in the NEET (UG) 2020. All the admissions are made with the approval of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Punjab, to which Christian Medical College and Christian Dental College are affiliated, and selection guidelines of the Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. Christian Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of India and Christian Dental College by the Dental Council of India. The primary aim of the Christian Medical College Ludhiana is to make a significant contribution to the health standards of all communities of our nation with a special emphasis on health care in the rural underserved and unreached areas/communities in India.
Latest: CMC Ludhiana has released the notice and application form Bible Test. Scroll down to check.
CMC Ludhiana 2020 MBBS / BDS Admission
In addition, the ‘Christian Minority candidates with Service Commitment’ are further advised to send a copy of their submitted application of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, to the Registrar, CMC Ludhiana along with their Church Membership Certificate, Baptism Certificate, Affidavit of Service (format available in Information Bulletin), Letter of Service Commitment (to be obtained from the Church/Body with which the candidate is signing to serve with) and details of their domicile. Such candidates are also required to apply online to CMC Ludhiana and will be required to pass the Bible Test. A date for the Bible Test will be announced shortly.
Important dates of the CMC Ludhiana 2020 MBBS / BDS Admission is given below.
|College sponsorship form||Released|
|Last date for Online application||31 Aug 2020|
|Last date for Application for Bible Test||30 Sep 2020|
|Last date for Receipt of Completed Application||30 Sep 2020|
|Hall Ticket for Bible Test available from||To Be Announced|
|Last date to receive queries regarding Non-receipt of Hall ticket||To Be Announced|
|Reporting at Centre for Bible Test||To Be Announced|
|Publication of merit list on or before||To Be Announced|
Application Form: Click here to download the form for bible test with notice.
CMC Ludhiana 2020 MBBS / BDS Admission Notice
Candidates check the notice for MBBS / BDS Admission 2020 is given below image.
CMC Ludhiana 2020 MBBS / BDS Admission Application Form
Christian Minority Candidates with Service Commitment must, in addition to applying to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, apply to CMC Ludhiana 2020 Admission.
Application Form: Click here to fill the College Sponsorship Application form for UG 2020 MBBS/BDS
Note: Candidates applying in Categories 2A to 2F of Christians with Service Commitment Category and applying to any of the Churches/Member bodies of CMC Ludhiana Society for Service Commitment need not fill this proforma.
Candidates who pass the Bible Test will be eligible for the ‘Christian Minority with Service Commitment Category’. Such candidates will be required to report to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences for physical verification as per schedule in the prospectus of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences.
Attach the Demand draft for Rs.2000/-, ‘in favor of ‘Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society’ (as per last year), payable at Ludhiana.
CMC Ludhiana 2020 MBBS / BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Admission to MBBS and BDS courses of this institution is on the basis of eligibility and merit obtained in the NEET (UG) 2020.
- Any candidate irrespective of religion, caste, or domicile and who is an Indian National, can apply under this category. They are encouraged to serve in the CMC affiliated rural mission hospitals to understand the basic needs of the country. Such candidates are to apply directly to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences.
How to Apply CMC Ludhiana 2020 MBBS / BDS Admission Application Form?
- Log on to www.cmcludhiana.in and navigate to Admissions 2020 and click on the link “UG 2020 – MBBS/BDS” and follow the instructions given.
- Print the Application Form, Fill and Send to The Registrar, Christian Medical College Ludhiana. After filling the Application form, attach two copies of your recent passport photographs in the appropriate space provided. Candidates are advised to take the photograph with a white background and these should not be altered by photoshop or any other software. Applications not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates are required to sign their legible signature (writing the full name will not be accepted) in the appropriate area given in the application form. Application forms without signatures will not be accepted.
- Send along with the i) Church membership certificate (ii) Baptism certificate iii) Letter of Service Commitment from Body/Church of the CMC Ludhiana Society.
- Attach the Demand draft for Rs.2000/-, ‘in favor of ‘Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society’, payable at Ludhiana.
- Request for any changes after submission of the form will not be entertained.
- Send the completed form along with enclosures to ‘The Registrar’, Christian Medical College Ludhiana-141008, Punjab.
CMC Ludhiana 2020 MBBS / BDS Admission Admit Card
Hall Ticket will be available to all the applicants, whose application form will be submitted by the last date. Such candidates will be eligible to sit for the Admission Test at the center as given in the Hall Ticket. The Hall Ticket can be collected from the Office of the Registrar, Christian Medical College Ludhiana on the day of the Test. Only candidates who pass the Bible Test will be eligible for the ‘Christian Minority with Service Commitment Category’. Such candidates will be required to report to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences for physical verification* as per the schedule of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences.
CMC Ludhiana 2020 MBBS / BDS Admission Exam Pattern
The Bible Test for Christian applicants for consideration in ‘Christian Minority with Service Commitment category’ will be of multiple choice type with 3 choices each. There will be 50 questions, based on facts from the Holy Bible (English Language only). There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
CMC Ludhiana 2020 MBBS / BDS Admission Merit List
Provisional merit list, based on merit in NEET UG 2020, and eligibility based on Physical verification of documents at Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (for candidates applying in the ‘Christian Minority with Service Commitment Category’ to ascertain minority status and eligibility for the respective categories) will be displayed on the website www.bfuhs.ac.in. Merit list for the Bible Test will be displayed at CMC Ludhiana. This information will not be communicated to any individual by any other means. Bible Test marks are not considered for merit, but are necessary for consideration under ‘Christian Minority with Service Commitment Category’. Failed candidates or those found ineligible will not be informed separately. For both courses, all qualified candidates will also be considered in the Open categories
CMC Ludhiana 2020 MBBS / BDS Admission Counseling
Counseling will be as per information on the website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. Schedule of counseling, Admission and Start of classes shall be in conformity with the schedule laid down by Medical Council of India/Hon’ble Supreme Court of India/State Government and will be intimated on the websites.
CMC Ludhiana 2020 MBBS / BDS Admission Seats in CMC Ludhiana
The seat matrix (as per last year) is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
MBBS – 75 Seats
BDS – 40 Seats
Area Wise Distribution For States & Union Territories:
Christian Minority with Service Commitment Category’ – MBBS and BDS – Category 2:
A – Punjab
B – Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Telangana
C – Goa, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Rajasthan, Lakshadweep
D – Madhya Pradesh, Chhatisgarh, Orissa, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Andaman & Nicobar, Islands
E – Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Uttarakhand, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura
F – Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana, Chandigarh
G – Service Commitment with CMC Ludhiana & Its Outreach Centers.
CMC Ludhiana 2020 MBBS / BDS Admission Fee Structure
- 1st Year Fee (Tuition Fee): Rs.6,60,000/-, as per Government Notification
- Hostel Fee (If availing of the facility) exclusive of Electricity Charges & Mess Charges Rs.28,000/- per year.
- 1st Year Fee (Tuition Fee): Rs. 2,20,000/-, as per Government Notification
- Hostel Fee (If Desired) exclusive of Electricity & Mess Charges Rs.28,000/- per year.
Official Website: cmcludhiana.in
For more details of CMC Ludhiana 2020 MBBS / BDS Admission – Download Previous Year Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.