|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
CMC Ludhiana has published that MDS Admission 2017 is based on merit in the NEET MDS 2017. Candidates are requested to keep in mind that there will not be a separate CMC Ludhiana MDS Entrance Exam 2017. CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission was on basis of CMC Ludhiana MDS Entrance till last year.
CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission 2017 Eligibility
All admissions shall be based on the eligibility as per the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET PG 2017) and the marks for minimum 2 years service in the peripheral hospitals.
Applicants must have passed the Final Professional BDS Examination of a recognized university and have completed 12 months paid compulsory rotating internship program (as prescribed and approved by Dental Council of India) by 31st March 2017. No condonation of Internship of 12 months period shall be accepted except for the students of the batch admitted during the academic session 2007-2008 and have completed 4½ year BDS Course along with 6 months compulsory rotating internship.
An Indian national studying in Foreign University/ School must produce an eligibility certificate recognizing the qualifying examination as equivalent to BDS as recognized by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences and Dental Council of India. This may be obtained from the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot-151 203 Punjab, and the Secretary, Dental Council of India, Aiwan–E-Galib Marg, Kotla Road, New Delhi 110 002.
Registration: Applicants must be registered with the State Dental Council /Dental Council of India.
Nationality: Applicants must be Indian Nationals. For NRI Applicants, refer to the NRI Category
Rotating Internship Program: An applicant must have completed 12 months paid compulsory rotating internship by 31st March 2017. A certificate to this effect must be submitted along with application form from the Principal of the concerned Dental College
The primary aim of the Christian Dental College, Ludhiana is to make a significant contribution to the health standards of all communities of our nation with a special emphasis on health care in the rural underserved and unreached areas/communities in India. This mandate is fulfilled by graduates who fulfil their sponsorship obligation by serving in such areas, understanding the needs of the society. A sponsored applicant, who has completed service agreement with regard to his/her BDS sponsorship obligation, should submit a certificate to this effect from the sponsoring body/church or the authority concerned. Certificate should state the period and place(s) of service. Applicant should have completed service obligation by 31st March 2017. Non fulfilment of service obligation violates the spirit of sponsorship
* Candidates who have not completed their service obligation for any reason will not be eligible to apply for post graduation in CDC Ludhiana.
*Candidates who have not completed satisfactory service obligation, as per rules, by 31st March 2017 will not be eligible for admission
Category A – Open General category
Open General seats are open to all eligible candidates, as per eligibility criteria.
Category B:Christian Minority Category
Those who are of the Christian Minority. Such candidates must also fulfill the eligibility criteria given above. Candidates, in this category, are required to submit photocopies of church membership certificate, baptism certificate, confirmation certificate (if applicable) along with the printed application form to be considered in this category, by the due date 28th January 2017.
Following applicants are also eligible to apply for the Open General seats
- BDS graduates of CDC Ludhiana with a service commitment who have completed the service, as per agreement for sponsorship made with the sponsoring body/ church at the time of BDS admission. Such applicants must produce a detailed certificate showing the period of service rendered by the applicant, mentioning the dates and the place(s) where the applicant worked in this connection. This must be issued by the authorized person of the sponsoring body/church to this effect and stating that the sponsoring body/church has no objection for the applicant to apply.
- CDC Ludhiana graduates having original Service Agreement with the Christian Medical College, Ludhiana Society who are pursuing the service and who will complete the service by 31-03-2017 as per agreement with Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society (Regd.), at the time of BDS admission
Such applicants must produce a letter to this effect from the Principal of Christian Dental College, Ludhiana mentioning the period of service rendered with dates and areas of service along with a no-objection certificate.
For BDS graduates of other colleges, a no-objection certificate from the Principal or appropriate authority along with a certificate for completion of any agreement or obligation for BDS program, if applicable, should be provided at time of counselling.
Category C: NRI Category
Candidates interested in applying to the NRI Category should fill the NRI application form and ensure all eligibility criteria are fulfilled (before applying), as per guidelines of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, before applying. Such candidates should submit ‘Proof of NRI’ and the Eligibility Certificate obtained from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences.
For NRI Candidates
- Non-Resident Indian (NRI) – An Indian Citizen who stays abroad for employment/carrying on business, to pursue a vocation outside India or under circumstances indicating an intention for an uncertain duration of stay abroad is a non-resident. (Persons posted in U.N. organizations and officials deputed abroad by Central/ State Governments and Public Sector undertakings on temporary assignments are also treated as non-residents). Non-resident foreign citizens of Indian Origin are treated on par with non-resident Indian citizens (NRIs) for the purpose of certain facilities
- Person of Indian Origin (POI) – For the purposes of availing of the facilities of opening and maintenance of bank accounts and investments in shares/securities in India, Person of Indian Origin means a citizen of any country other than Pakistan or Bangladesh if,
- at any time, held an Indian passport
- either parent or any of the grandparents was a citizen of India by virtue of the Constitution of India or Citizenship Act, 1955 (57 of 1995)
- The person is a spouse of an Indian citizen
- For investments in immovable properties, Person of Indian Origin means an individual (not being a citizen of Pakistan or Bangladesh or Afghanistan or Bhutan or Sri Lanka or Nepal or China or Iran)
- Who at any time, held an Indian passport
- Who or either of whose father or whose grandfather was a citizen of India by virtue of the Constitution of India or the Citizenship Act, 1955 (57 of 1955)
- Proof of NRI (as given below and as may be applicable) must be submitted:
- Passport with appropriate Visa
- PIO card
- Certificate from Employer proving NRI status of Parent
- Certificate attesting the NRI status from Indian Embassy / Consulate
- Citizenship of another country with proof of origin in India for parents