CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission 2017 – Christian Medical College Ludhiana has announced that PG Dental Admission 2017 is through NEET 2017. CBSE is organizing National Eligibility cum Entrance Test on all-India level. Admission to MDS courses at CMC Ludhiana will now be as per NEET exam. Hence, candidates interested in CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission 2017 need to appear in NEET 2017. Qualified candidates can take part in counselling and seat allotment provided that they are eligible. CMC Ludhiana will allot seats as open and sponsored. You can know here all about CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission 2017 through NEET 2017.
CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission 2017
CMC Ludhiana has published that MDS Admission 2017 is based on merit in the NEET MDS 2017. Candidates are requested to keep in mind that there will not be a separate CMC Ludhiana MDS Entrance Exam 2017. CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission was on basis of CMC Ludhiana MDS Entrance till last year.
Latest Update: – With reference to the matter filed before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in CMC Writ Petition (C) No. 102/2017 and (C) No. 171/2017, orders were awaited on 20th April 2017. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Faridkot displayed a counselling notice after 5 pm on 11th April 2017 notifying counselling for PG Admissions 2017 on 13th to 15th April. In response to this, CMC filed an IA regarding the same.
NEET MDS Result 2017
You can check result of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2017 online. National Board of Examinations (NBE) evaluates and publishes NEET MDS Result 2017.
CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission 2017 – Admission to MDS at CMC Ludhiana is offered purely on the basis of merit in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. Details for the same is given below.
You can seek to opt for college sponsorship at CMC Ludhiana if you are eligible for it.
In order to be eligible for college sponsorship, here are are few points you need to fulfill.
- You are a CMC graduate who has completed 2 years of service agreement with Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society or supporting bodies for sponsorship for the Undergraduate course.
- You have finished 2 years service at CMC Ludhiana or hospitals of the supporting bodies.
- Your standing with previous employers is good and also you do not have any disciplinary action in the past.
- Once you complete postgraduate course you will fulfill 3 years service agreement in CMC Ludhiana or any of the affiliated hospitals deputed in.
If you are eligible for college sponsorship, then apply before December 30, 2016. Christian Medical College Ludhiana will shortlist candidates and then call them for interviews on January 3, 2017.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE ON COLLEGE SPONSORSHIP
CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission Important Dates 2017
Dates for application form, seat allotment, and admission are announced. Following table contains dates of CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission 2017.
|Notification for CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission||24 Dec 2016|
|Declaration of NEET MDS Result 2017||By 15 Jan 2017|
|Last date for Online Submission||31 Jan 2017|
|Online Submission of NEET Score||15 Jan to 25 Jan 2017|
|Last date for Receipt of Printed Applications||28 Jan 2017|
|Declaration of Merit List||9 Feb 2017|
|Counselling and Payment of Fees||07 Apr 2017|
|Orientation, Medical Examination & BLS Course||28 Apr 2017|
|Reporting to Teaching Departments||01 May 2017|
Note: – Date of Merit list declaration will be displayed shortly.
Rejection and Disqualification
- Application form incomplete / wrongly filled in.
- Certificates & testimonials or any other information found to be inaccurate or false.
- Failure to submit the registration and other certificates, testimonials in time.
- Failure to be physically present for scrutiny of certificates and testimonials on the due date in time.
- Failure to pay the required fees etc. required for admission, by due date.
- Educational and other requirements of the affiliated University, Medical Council of India, Government of India and Christian Medical College, Ludhiana not fulfilled.
CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission Information
Provisional admissions to the MDS course of this college are made according to the rules and regulations of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot and of the Government and Dental Council of India, as may be applicable, and of this college. These are subject to alterations, amendments and modifications.
Declaration Form: Declaration form will be signed by all applicants who have been selected for the course. This declaration form will be signed at the time of scrutiny of documents.
All P.G students will abide by the Institutional Service Rules and Regulations.
About Christ Dental College, Ludhiana
The Christian Medical College, Ludhiana Society (Regd.) is an Educational and Research Institution established, maintained and administered by the minority Christian community as an institution of an all India character with health professionals committed to the highest standards, in the Spirit of Jesus Christ, for the healing ministry in India.
The Christian Dental College, Ludhiana is an educational institution of an all India character established and run by the minority Christian community. Primarily concerned with Christian students who have a mandate to go and serve the people especially in the unreached areas, training is also offered to students from all religions and regions.
For complete details of CMC Ludhiana MDS 2017 Admission – Download Information Brochure