CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission 2021 – PG Dental Admission 2021 will be done through NEET 2021. NBE organize the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test on the all-India level. Admission to MDS courses at CMC Ludhiana will be done on the basis of NEET PG exam. Candidates who qualified for the NEET PG exam can take part in counselling and seat allotment provided that they are eligible. Candidates can check the all about CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission 2021 through NEET PG.
Latest: Notification for MDS Courses Admission 2021 Session has been released by CMC Ludhiana. Scroll down to check the details.
CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission 2021
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of NEET MDS 2021. Candidates are requested to keep in mind that there will not be a separate CMC Ludhiana MDS Entrance Exam 2021. As of now, candidates can refer to this following table for the important dates
|Submission of Application Form||to be announced|
Candidates are advised to keep an eye on this page for further information regarding CMC Ludhiana MDS admission 2021 so that they cannot miss any important event related to the admission process.
CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission 2021 Official Notification
- Click here to download the notice.
CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
All admissions shall be based on the merit of the National Eligibility cum entrance test (NEET MDS 2021). Appearance in NEET MDS 2021 alone does not confer any automatic right to secure admission. Only candidates who will qualify in the NEET MDS 2021 and fulfil the admission and eligibility criteria of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences & CMC Ludhiana will be eligible for admission. This eligibility criteria details as per last year brochure.
The primary aim of the Christian Dental College, Ludhiana is to make a significant contribution to the health standards of all communities of our nation with a special emphasis on health care in the rural underserved and unreached areas/communities in India. This mandate is fulfilled by graduates who fulfill their sponsorship obligation by serving in such areas, understanding the needs of the society. A sponsored applicant, who has completed service agreement with regard to his/her BDS sponsorship obligation, should submit a certificate to this effect from the sponsoring body/church or the authority concerned. Certificate should state the period and place(s) of service. Non fulfillment of service obligation violates the spirit of sponsorship.
* Candidates who have not completed their service obligation for any reason will not be eligible to apply for post graduation in CDC Ludhiana.
*Candidates who have not completed satisfactory service obligation, as per rules, will not be eligible for admission.
Category A – Open General category
All such candidates are to apply to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Faridkot and submit a copy of the application to CMC Ludhiana.
Category B: Christian Minority Category
All such candidates are to apply to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Faridkot under the Christian Minority Category and send a copy of the application to CMC Ludhiana. In addition, they are required to apply to CMC Ludhiana as per details given below. This category is for the Christian Minority. Candidates, in this category, are required to submit photocopies of church membership certificate, baptism certificate, confirmation certificate (if applicable) along with the printed application form to be considered in this category.
Category C: Non-Resident Indian Category
An Indian Citizen who stays abroad for employment/carrying on business, to pursue a vocation outside India or under circumstances indicating an intention for an uncertain duration of stay abroad is a non-resident. (Persons posted in U.N. organizations and officials deputed abroad by Central/State Governments and Public Sector undertakings on temporary assignments are also treated as non-residents). Non-resident foreign citizens of Indian Origin are treated on par with non resident Indian citizens (NRIs) for the purpose of certain facilities.
Person of Indian Origin
For the purposes of availing of the facilities of opening and maintenance of bank accounts and investments in shares/securities in India, Person of Indian Origin means a citizen of any country other than Pakistan or Bangladesh if,
- At any time, held an Indian passport
- Either parent or any of the grandparents was a citizen of India by virtue of the Constitution of India or Citizenship Act, 1955 (57 of 1995)
- The person is a spouse of an Indian citizen
- For investments in immovable properties, Person of Indian Origin means an individual (not being a citizen of Pakistan or Bangladesh or Afghanistan or Bhutan or Sri Lanka or Nepal or China or Iran)
- Who at any time, held an Indian passport
- Who or either of whose father or whose grandfather was a citizen of India by virtue of the Constitution of India or the Citizenship Act, 1955 (57 of 1955).
Proof of NRI (as given below and as may be applicable) must be submitted:
- Passport with appropriate Visa
- PIO card
- Certificate from Employer proving NRI status of Parent
- Certificate attesting the NRI status from Indian Embassy / Consulate
- Citizenship of another country with proof of origin in India for parents
CMC Ludhiana MDS 2021 Registration
As Christian Medical College Ludhiana is announced that PG Dental Admission 2021 is through NEET-PG 2021, so only those candidates can able to register himself/herself who will clear NEET 2021. Candidates can register themselves by downloading and filling the application form from the official website or they can register themselves by the link on this page which is available.
Note: All NEET qualified candidates in the ‘Open Category’, ‘Christian Minority Category’ and ‘NRI Category’ are required to apply to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (State Counselling Authority),
How to apply?
First of all, Take a print out of the application form, fill, scan and send the same along with relevant enclosures to the office of the Registrar, Christian Medical College Ludhiana.
Send the following documents along with printed application form:
- Completed Application form.
- Two passport size photographs stapled to application form with name written on the back of the Photograph. The photographs should not be trimmed or cut down from a larger photo to the size of a standard passport photo
Demand draft for application fee – Rs. 2000/- (as per lst year), favouring ‘Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society’, payable at Ludhiana. The application fee once paid is not refundable.
Which document will be needed for CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission?
- High School/Higher Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth
- All BDS University Professional examination marks certificates
- BDS Degree Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Registration Certificate with State Dental Council /Dental Council of India
- Conduct certificate from the Principal of Dental College last attended
- No objection certificate from the appointing authority where presently working (if applicable)
- Church membership certificate, Baptism certificate
- Service Obligation completion certificate / No Objection Certificate from the relevant authority, as applicable.
- For NRI applicants only – Proof of NRI and Eligibility Certificate from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (if this has been obtained before application; has to be submitted before the Online Admission Test).
Note: Changes to the application form once submitted will not be entertained. Only photocopies are to be sent with the application form. All necessary documents, in original, are needed at the time of counselling.
CMC Ludhiana MDS 2021 Rank List
The merit list will be displayed on the website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. http://www.bfuhs.ac.in.in. No separate information regarding the result will be sent to the candidates.
CMC Ludhiana MDS 2021 Counselling
- Hall Ticket and Score Card of the NEET-MDS-2021
- Matriculation or equivalent certificate for proof of date of birth
- BDS marks certificates – all university professional examinations.
- BDS Degree
- Internship completion certificate.
- Registration certificate with State Dental Council.
- Conduct certificate from the Principal of Dental College last attended.
- No objection certificate from the appointing authority where presently working (if applicable).
- Service obligation completion certificate from the sponsoring body/church or the authority concerned (if applicable).
- Copy of BFUHS Application form.
- Eligibility certificate from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot (applicable to applicants passing qualifying BDS examination from a University not recognized by BFUHS, Punjab Dental Council and Dental Council of India)
- Migration certificate for applicants from any other university other than Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Punjab.
- For Christian Applicants- Church Membership certificate and Baptism certificate, Applicants will have to bear traveling and other expenses e.g. boarding and lodging etc, on their own, for this purpose.
Official Website: cmcludhiana.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.