|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
CMC Ludhiana MDS Application Form 2017 – Candidates who want to get admission in CMC Ludhiana MDS course need to appear in NEET 2017 organized by CBSE first. They can then apply for CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission 2017. It is clear from latest notice at CMC Ludhiana Admission 2017 notice that admission is through NEET MDS 2017. On this page you will get details of CMC Ludhiana MDS Application Form 2017 such as how to apply, fees, and application form dates.
Date of availability of CMC Ludhiana MDS Application Form 2017
Dates for application form are available. Following table contains dates of CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission 2017.
|Notification for CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission||24 Dec 2016|
|Last date for Online Submission|
|Online Submission of NEET Score||15 Jan to 25 Jan 2017|
|Last date for Receipt of Printed Applications||28 Jan 2017|
CMC Ludhiana MDS Application Form 2017
CMC Ludhiana MDS Form is available from 24 Dec 2016. Candidates can apply for CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission 2017 till last date as per schedule given above. Applicants are advised to read the prospectus carefully before filling CMC Ludhiana MDS Application Form 2017. Any deficiency in filling the application form or incomplete supporting documents will result in the cancellation of CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission 2017 candidature.
CMC Ludhiana MDS Admission is based on NEET MDS 2017. Some of key points are given below:
- That CMC Ludhiana is released separate application forms for MDS Admission 2017.
- Then CMC Ludhiana will issue merit list for admission based on information received in application forms and merit list data received from CBSE NEET MDS 2017.
- Ultimately admission seat allotment and counselling will be on basis of NEET MDS scores / result.
CMC Ludhiana MDS Application Form 2017 is available for students who have appeared in NEET MDS 2017 and wish to get admission in CMC Ludhiana for admission session 2017-18. Application form can be accessed only online from www.cmcludhiana.in or through the direct link given below.
All candidates are required to submit their NEET PG 2017 score cards. The same maybe sent by Email to [email protected] or by post along with the enclosures which should reach the office of the registrar latest by 28 Jan 2017.
How to Apply for CMC Ludhiana Admission 2017?
CMC Ludhiana has been released MDS Admission Application Form 2017, candidates can fill it up and submit it. Some of the key points are as follows:
- The Online application form, duly completed, should be first submitted online along with payment, latest by 31 January 2017. The Application form should subsequently be printed and sent along with Form 99 (PDF – For Additional marks, printed and duly filled), with other enclosures. Application number generated on submission of online form must be quoted on the Application Form.
- All Category A and B candidates have to submit a fee of Rs.3900/- for the admission process (inclusive of prospectus fee and application fee) online by appropriate payment mode.
- NRI candidates have to apply separately using the NRI application form. NRI Candidates have to submit a fee of Rs.25,000/- for the admission process (inclusive of prospectus fee and application fee) online, by appropriate payment mode.
- Print out of Completed Application form and Form 99 along with enclosures are to be sent to ‘The Registrar’, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana-141008. This should be received latest by 28th January 2017.
Important Documents For Application Form
- High School/Higher Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth.
- All BDS University Professional examination marks certificates.
- BDS Degree Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Registration Certificate with State Dental Council /Dental Council of India.
- Conduct certificate from the Principal of Dental College last attended.
- No objection certificate from the appointing authority where presently working (if applicable).
- For Christian candidates applying in Category A: Church membership certificate, Baptism certificate.
- Service Obligation completion certificate / No Objection Certificate from the relevant authority, as applicable.
- For NRI applicants only – Proof of NRI and Eligibility Certificate from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (if this has been obtained before application; has to be submitted before the Online Admission Test).