|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
CMC Ludhiana PG Application Form 2017 – Candidates who want to get admission in CMC Ludhiana Post Graduate Courses need to appear in NEET 2017 organized by CBSE first. They can then apply for CMC Ludhiana PG Admission 2017. It is clear from latest notice at CMC Ludhiana Admission 2017 notice that admission is through NEET PG 2017. On this page you will get details of CMC Ludhiana PG Application Form 2017 such as how to apply, fees, and application form dates.
Date of availability of CMC Ludhiana PG Application Form 2017
Dates for application form are available. Following table contains dates of CMC Ludhiana PG Admission 2017.
|Prospectus for CMC Ludhiana PG Admission||24 Dec 2016|
|Last date for Online Submission|
|Online Submission of NEET Score||15 Jan to 25 Jan 2017|
|Last date for Receipt of Printed Applications||28 Jan 2017|
CMC Ludhiana PG Application Form 2017
CMC Ludhiana PG Form is available from 24 Dec 2016. Candidates can apply for CMC Ludhiana PG Admission 2017 till last date as per schedule given above. Applicants are advised to read the prospectus carefully before filling CMC Ludhiana PG Application Form 2017. Any deficiency in filling the application form or incomplete supporting documents will result in the cancellation of CMC Ludhiana PG Admission 2017 candidature.
CMC Ludhiana PG Admission is based on NEET PG 2017. Some of key points are given below:
- That CMC Ludhiana is released separate application forms for PG Admission 2017.
- Then CMC Ludhiana will issue merit list for admission based on information received in application forms and merit list data received from CBSE NEET PG 2017.
- Ultimately admission seat allotment and counselling will be on basis of NEET PG scores / result.
CMC Ludhiana PG Application Form 2017 is available for students who have appeared in NEET PG 2017 and wish to get admission in CMC Ludhiana for admission session 2017-18. Application form can be accessed only online from www.cmcludhiana.in or through the direct link given below.
All candidates are required to submit their NEET PG 2017 score cards. The same maybe sent by Email to [email protected] or by post along with the enclosures which should reach the office of the registrar latest by 28 Jan 2017.
How to Apply for CMC Ludhiana Admission 2017?
CMC Ludhiana has been released PG Admission Application Form 2017, candidates can fill it up and submit it. Some of the key points are as follows:
- The Online application form, duly completed, should be first submitted online along with payment, latest by 11:59 pm, 31 January 2017. The Application form should subsequently be printed and sent along with Form 99 (PDF – For Additional marks, printed and duly filled, if applicable), with other enclosures. Application number generated on submission of online form must be quoted on the Application Form.
- Candidates, for Category A and B, have to submit the fee of Rs.3900/- online, for the admission process (inclusive of prospectus fee and application fee), by appropriate payment mode.
- NRI candidates have to apply separately using the NRI application form. NRI Candidates have to submit a fee of Rs.25,000/- online, for the admission process (inclusive of prospectus fee and application fee), by appropriate payment mode.
- Print out of Completed Application form and Form 99 along with enclosures are to be sent to “The Registrar”, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana-141008. This should be received latest by 28th January 2017.
Important Documents For Application Form
- High School/Higher Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth
- All MBBS University Professional examination marks certificates
- PG Diploma certificate, if applicable
- For candidates applying in Category B: 1) Church membership certificate (Christian applicants) 2) Baptism certificate (Christian applicants) 3) Letter of Service Commitment 4) Affidavit that the candidate will complete the service obligation as required by the CMC Ludhiana Society.
- Service Obligation completion certificate / No Objection Certificate from the relevant authority, as applicable.
- For NRI applicants only – Proof of NRI and Eligibility Certificate from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (has to be submitted before the NRI Admission Written Test).
Official website where application form available is cmcludhiana.in.
If you have any queries regarding CMC Ludhiana PG Application Form 2017, please ask in comments below.