CMC Ludhiana PG Application Form 2018 – Candidates who want to get admission in CMC Ludhiana Post Graduate Courses need to appear in NEET 2018 organized by CBSE first. They can then apply for CMC Ludhiana PG Admission 2018. It is clear from the latest notice at CMC Ludhiana Admission 2018 notice that admission is through NEET-PG 2018. On this page, you will get details of CMC Ludhiana PG Application Form 2018 such as how to apply, fees, and application form dates.
CMC Ludhiana PG Application Form 2018
The information bulletin of CMC admission 2018 will be available soon. Any deficiency in filling the application form or incomplete supporting documents will result in the cancellation of CMC Ludhiana PG Admission 2018 candidature.The important dates of the procedure will be available in the table below:
|Availability of application form||To be announced|
|Last date for Online Submission||To be announced|
|Online Submission of NEET Score||To be announced|
|Last date for Receipt of Printed Applications||To be announced|
The seats will be allotted as Open Category, ‘Category with Service Commitment’ and NRI Category.
Apply online: Online Application form will be available on the official website www.cmcludhiana.in.
How to Apply for CMC Ludhiana Admission 2018?
CMC Ludhiana will release the PG Admission Application Form 2018, candidates can fill it up and submit it. Some of the key points are as follows:
- The Online application form, duly completed, should be first submitted online along with payment. The Application form should subsequently be printed and sent along with Form 99 (PDF – For Additional marks, printed and duly filled, if applicable), with other enclosures. Application number generated on submission of the online form must be quoted on the Application Form.
- Print out of Completed Application form and Form 99 along with enclosures are to be sent to “The Registrar”, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana-141008. This should be received before the last date
Important Documents For Application Form
- High School/Higher Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth.
- All MBBS University Professional examination marks certificates.
- PG Diploma certificate, if applicable.
- For candidates applying in Category B: 1) Church membership certificate (Christian applicants) 2) Baptism certificate (Christian applicants) 3) Letter of Service Commitment 4) Affidavit that the candidate will complete the service obligation as required by the CMC Ludhiana Society.
- Service Obligation completion certificate / No Objection Certificate from the relevant authority, as applicable.
- For NRI applicants only – Proof of NRI and Eligibility Certificate from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (has to be submitted before the NRI Admission Written Test).
CMC Ludhiana PG Admission is based on NEET PG 2018. Some of the key points are given below:
- That CMC Ludhiana releases separate application forms for PG Admission 2018.
- Then CMC Ludhiana will issue merit list for admission based on information received in application forms and merit list data received from CBSE NEET PG 2018.
- Ultimately admission seat allotment and counseling will be on basis of NEET PG scores/result.
CMC Ludhiana PG Application Form 2018 will be available for students who have appeared in NEET PG 2018 and wish to get admission in CMC Ludhiana for admission session 2018-19. Application form can be accessed only online from www.cmcludhiana.in or through the direct link on this page which will be published when the online application process starts.
Insofar, official details of CMC Ludhiana PG Admission 2018 have yet not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year information bulletin and for reference purpose only. As soon as CMC Ludhiana releases CMC Ludhiana PG Admission 2018 information bulletin, details will be updated here.
If you have any queries regarding CMC Ludhiana PG Application Form 2018, please ask in the comments below.